is there a way via fnis to only give the me (the pc) the beast girl run-on-all-fours? seems weird that everyone is doing it when there is only one beastess in the land XD

do you use a custom or standard race??

if custom race try this - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14871/?

If standard try this - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?

I dont use either of these so cant really give much into on how they work

Where can I actually get the shouts and spells?

from what i can tell you have to go to the tower in the north marsh and just pick up the armor and skills/spells. there doesn't seem to be any sort of progression for gaining them by experience.

the shouts should of been added automatically upon first run of mod on game, the spells can be got from the tower or from the MCM menu where there is an option to get all spells, I am looking at different ways of adding a system for adding the spells in a more lore friendly way

Have an odd issue.  If My follower attacks a beast before the shout finishes.  The shout will then forever fail to produce a sex act.  The beasts from there onward will become friendly but just walk around.  So far the only fix I have found is to reload from a previous save.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im totally at a loss at this point i have added the shouts and spells for the mating call but they dont seem to work. There is no animation and it doesnt seem to want to bind them to a key. I just swing as if unarmed. However I was able to use the conjuring spells.

Did you activate the creatures animations in the sexlabs MCM menu? It is the most common reason to the no animations problem.

For some reason there is no tower for me at the abandoned shack... The mod works fine though

Try using LOOT program to organise your mods. The mod could be invalidated by anover one, or call for a mod loaded later in the list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I am a bit confuffled (confused) about how to mate with certain creatures. Example; Spriggans are immune to the Irresistibly Attractive spell, so how do I mate with them?

What should really exist is a some kind of tutorial on how to get started properly. I don't even know how to get the Beastess spells and the Mating Call.

Please help me!

/Thanks in advance, sexy

• 2 weeks later...

For the most part i had the mod working other than animals not having any junk but still having balls , well i started a new game and that was fixed and now i am running into problems with the shout and calm spell not working at all .  

and one problem that was around from the start ! the first part of the quest the wolf wont talk at all nor will the bear .