im trying to code a quest w a few more dungeons n stuff but whenever i try to code in sex scenes i get a big fat compilation error and i have no idea why so for the time being im gonna decorate the hell out of the tower, throw in an inn at the basement with a whole mini town i think that would be cool

Absolutely, I've held off on making NPCs because of that damned dark face texture bug. Even if I export the facegen data to the texture folder it still looks dark in game, and I read online that it's probably a mesh issue of some sort. If you know how to get around that while making your inn/town, lemme know. I think... I'd need some kind of ESP to ESM converter thing. Seems that's what people are saying.

hit ctrl f4, it should fix it

If you have not already, may I suggest asking Ashal for advice on how to get the sex scenes to work for everyone. Ashal has helped a lot of modders.  

Indeed, someone with his experience would very likely know what the problem(s) is/are. Add to that the fact that no matter how good you are, you can't do everything all by yourself.

i would but im thinking that my creation kit is just a huge turd. whenever i follow the tutorials in the forum, it craps out n dies. so even if i wanted to make a script i dont think i could. i cant even code in a bard that sings despite following the right procedure. so i dunno, i guess ill stick to makin dungeons n junk for now n keep reading up on basic modding before i get into makin stuff have sex w other stuff

and heres probably the last update for tower until i get better at scripting.

BeastessTower.esp

It should be bug free but as always, if theres any problems with it then post it n if i have the skill ill fix it as soon as i can.

Some new stuff would be a kitchen, vendor with a ridiculous amount of gold, full crafting station and a shrine to dibella and hircine in the basement along with two kinda high powered weapons, or at least good starter gear on top of the completely overpowered nudy armor so it all works out. also i dont know if its this way for everyone but my monster wolves have like 5000 hp. any body else have that goin on for em?

i would but im thinking that my creation kit is just a huge turd. whenever i follow the tutorials in the forum, it craps out n dies. so even if i wanted to make a script i dont think i could. i cant even code in a bard that sings despite following the right procedure. so i dunno, i guess ill stick to makin dungeons n junk for now n keep reading up on basic modding before i get into makin stuff have sex w other stuff

not just you bud i been having same trouble, whenever i get close to a script working and try and save it my CK crashes

do i need to install all the files for it to wok properly?  

nope, i run most of the stuff from  the first folder in the rar. the only difference would be the tower.esp i posted a more current one a lil while ago so go back a few posts and use that one. as for the rest of the stuff in the rar thats up to you

@snazzishoez

thanks, im trying to code in a teleportation system for when i put up more towers. altho ultimately i plan on making it a huge dungeon system as soon  i figure out how to code sex scenes, CK isn't bein a pal on this endevor tho so it may be awhile

i cant find tower and i have tried everything

please help!!

check your map, it should come pre unlocked above morthal. if not, get to morthal and travel north. the nearest map marker would be the abandoned shack and if youre looking at the entrance to the shack youll see the tower off to the right.

Thank you good sir :D

anyone know the script for sex at the end of dialogue, everything i find craps out...

I think this worked before:

(GetOwningQuest() as <your_quest_script>).SexCall(akSpeaker)

Replacing <your_quest_script> with your quest script, the one that contains all the fragments.

Plus remember to set the sexlab property.

thats the problem ive been having, whenever i try to compile the sexlab property i get a massive errors that states that every function n animation does not exist. i tried following the steps in the tutorial and thats where i had problems.

That and i cant even get a bard to sing so i think i should slow down n get the basics before i handle anything bigger...

also if anyone wants to try n get my bard to sing, go for it

BeastessTower.esp

This mod got off to a pretty rocky start, but at this point I think I have everything working great from what I  can tell.  (Minus the latest update to the tower), although the version I'm using did add the map marker) Time for 5 star rating. :)  Nice work, and thank you to the creator and everyone that contributed to it. I starting to see the potential of this character, especially with some of the expanded Werewolf Perks and the Classic Character Mod.

I think were some of the confusion initially came in was the counsel commands ( I for one had no idea how to do it- trial and error for some time because I don't even play off a key board- went right from the Xbox version to using a remote for my controller to play it off the big screen )  Another is basing this off an older version of SL, including the older versions for supporting mods. I was getting a CTD until I went back and re-installed the SL 1.59 compatible stuff.  Worked fine ever since. The shouts all seem to work and updated automatically for me as well.

A few things I have noticed- not really a big deal- is I can't add the shouts to my favorites menu, and I'm not sure if if supposed be this way or not, but that wolf north of the Silent Moons Camp is hostile towards my character.

A suggestion to explore is the purpose and expanding the story on the sex. In most of the power descriptions it says something to the effect that everything is powered by or drawing power from stored sexual energy or latent animal semen. If possible, why not add some sort of  'sexual bar' like stamina, health and magic, representing the actual amount of stored energy the Beastess currently has, gains or looses based on absorbed energy from creature semen? Maybe the higher the bar is the more powerful your character is in some way? The only way to re-charge it is through sex. This would give you an actual real-world reason to have it, other then arousal.  Perhaps when you make the character you select one totem creature, one that you are most in tune with and draw more benefits from after having sex.  A wold could be an increase in speed for example. Just some thoughts i had to give a bit more depth and uniqueness to individual characters.

I've got the spells from the Beastess Tower books, but Animal Allegiance and Mating Call are not there.  Do you find these two somewhere else or do you have to gain these powers like the shouts in the standard game?

For Animal Allegiance I think that you have to unlock normally. Mating Call, however, should be unlocked as soon as you load your save. Which version are you using?

@johnny215

yup the wolf is hostile

good idea with the sex bar but it may conflict with other mods like death alt or PSQ but its worth a look at, granted i have no idea how to do it but maybe eric does

as for the rest, the best i can say is this is still a WIP, be patient n as we get better with it so will the mods

@frankmarlowe

the readme needs to be updated, the building that was in riverwood is now north of morthal