Hm... Maybe there are other agressive creatures around?

Maybe it`s just a general script bloat problem? Try only running Sexlab Enchantress and it`s requirements, with no other mods.

I did uninstal all the other animal mods so that I could test this mod. I even created a whole game from scratch with only a limited amount of essential mods just to test this mod.  I have also just tested out the new mod Bestial Essence http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1361-bestial-essence/ and that mod worked perfectly without any problems.

So what do you mean "Try only running Sexlab Enchantress and it`s requirements, with no other mods."?  What are the requirements? 

I do not have any save bloats, because I am using a brand new game with a clean install.  I have multiple profiles of Skyrim that I use for testing purposes.

Maybe it`s just a general script bloat problem? Try only running Sexlab Enchantress and it`s requirements, with no other mods.

I did uninstal all the other animal mods so that I could test this mod. I even created a whole game from scratch with only a limited amount of essential mods just to test this mod.  I have also just tested out the new mod Bestial Essence http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1361-bestial-essence/ and that mod worked perfectly without any problems.

So what do you mean "Try only running Sexlab Enchantress and it`s requirements, with no other mods."?  What are the requirements? 

The requirements are everything you find in one of the 4 option files in the Sexlab Beastess 1.7h rar file.

The requirements are everything you find in one of the 4 option files in the Sexlab Beastess 1.7h rar file

I have just been notified that Eric has uploaded another update! Version 1.7h . Also your post also mentions this new update.  I will try this new update and see if this works, but I am not holding my breath.

Is there anything that I need to do with Sexlab Enchantress and with PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest once they are installed? Do I need to activate anything in their respective MCM menu.  Is PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest even that important?

I will be testing out and installing files in Option 1. 

The wolf quest doesn't seem to be working for me.

I went to Breeze Home read the first journal about a powerful wolf that was "trapped behind a door by some bandits in Silent Moons Camp". so I went there, slaughtered all the bandits, checked every "door", but no wolf. Am I missing something (install wise) or am I just experiencing some kind of bug?

the reason people are struggling to start sex scenes is the fact that this mod relies on sexlab enchantress to modify the shouts used to start the scene but due to the limitaions are alot of probs with this mod it does not always do so, it could do with someone writing a new script to start the scenes in this mod itself and not rely on others, which at the moment is beyond my ability, we could do with a nice script writer to create one for it.

the reason people are struggling to start sex scenes is the fact that this mod relies on sexlab enchantress to modify the shouts used to start the scene but due to the limitaions are alot of probs with this mod it does not always do so, it could do with someone writing a new script to start the scenes in this mod itself and not rely on others, which at the moment is beyond my ability, we could do with a nice script writer to create one for it.

Yeah for me enchantress always had about a 50% success rate, so I'm used to it. It has nothing to do with this mod. That's why I made Mating Call's cool down short, so it can't be attempted more than once.

Unless eric23123 changed something about it, the wolf is *not in* the Silent Moons camp, but a bit NE of it.

Thanks for the hint, I'll look there then.

Kraughl was defeated by a closed door X3  But he got out the same way he came in and returned to his territory.

Anyone been on the 2nd quest yet?

The requirements are everything you find in one of the 4 option files in the Sexlab Beastess 1.7h rar file

I have just been notified that Eric has uploaded another update! Version 1.7h . Also your post also mentions this new update.  I will try this new update and see if this works, but I am not holding my breath.

Is there anything that I need to do with Sexlab Enchantress and with PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest once they are installed? Do I need to activate anything in their respective MCM menu.  Is PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest even that important?

I tried it using all the files from option 1 and the sex scenes still do not animate.  I am going to give this one a miss. Hopefully, in future updates, this mod will reach it's full potential. 

I tried it using all the files from option 1 and the sex scenes still do not animate.  I am going to give this one a miss. Hopefully, in future updates, this mod will reach it's full potential. 

Do you like apples?

What?

Unless eric23123 changed something about it, the wolf is *not in* the Silent Moons camp, but a bit NE of it.

Kraughl was defeated by a closed door X3  But he got out the same way he came in and returned to his territory.

I bumped into Kraughl by mistake and outran him, which by the way was no easy feat.  I jumped up terrain that isn't meant to be passed and the beast found me on the other side. XD  I wanted to be more prepared in case of trouble.  I went to the Beastess Tower first and when I came back I couldn't find him.  I'll try again later.  Hopefully he'll find his way home.  Found plenty of other trouble looking for him again. 

I still haven't tried the second creature mentioned in the second book.

A little question.  Of all things that I haven't gotten to work, the slave tats.  Was I supposed to install the original first?  There's no mention of it, so I assumed all was well. 

I bumped into Kraughl by mistake and outran him, which by the way was no easy feat.  I jumped up terrain that isn't meant to be passed and the beast found me on the other side. XD  I wanted to be more prepared in case of trouble.  I went to the Beastess Tower first and when I came back I couldn't find him.  I'll try again later.  Hopefully he'll find his way home.  Found plenty of other trouble looking for him again. 

I still haven't tried the second creature mentioned in the second book.

A little question.  Of all things that I haven't gotten to work, the slave tats.  Was I supposed to install the original first?  There's no mention of it, so I assumed all was well. 

All should be well :3 You outran Kraughl! Good lord! You must be a regular sonic the hedgehog X3 well done

damn well screw it, im gonna try to mod a bard that plays wonderwall

Made 2 new spells, could you add them to the chest in the beastess tower? These both give the girl a temporary melee boost and the option of disappearing.

The spells are "Hircine's Favor," and "Beastess Supercharge."

Here ya go, theyre all in there now

edit: 12:05

something weird was going on that the chest had two explosion spell tomes n no survival but its fixed now

BeastessTower.esp

damn well screw it, im gonna try to mod a bard that plays wonderwall

Made 2 new spells, could you add them to the chest in the beastess tower? These both give the girl a temporary melee boost and the option of disappearing.

The spells are "Hircine's Favor," and "Beastess Supercharge."

Here ya go, theyre all in there now

Kick ass, thanks Hig :)

also theres a map marker so it should b really easy to find if u travel north for morthal

*checks*

Very, very nice ^_^   Everything's really coming together with your help! I think I may stick to spell making for a while. Got any big plans for extra towers or are you working on that dungeon?

im trying to code a quest w a few more dungeons n stuff but whenever i try to code in sex scenes i get a big fat compilation error and i have no idea why so for the time being im gonna decorate the hell out of the tower, throw in an inn at the basement with a whole mini town i think that would be cool

im trying to code a quest w a few more dungeons n stuff but whenever i try to code in sex scenes i get a big fat compilation error and i have no idea why so for the time being im gonna decorate the hell out of the tower, throw in an inn at the basement with a whole mini town i think that would be cool

Absolutely, I've held off on making NPCs because of that damned dark face texture bug. Even if I export the facegen data to the texture folder it still looks dark in game, and I read online that it's probably a mesh issue of some sort. If you know how to get around that while making your inn/town, lemme know. I think... I'd need some kind of ESP to ESM converter thing. Seems that's what people are saying.