cool what was it, i may have the same problem

i had redundant sexlab scripts still on my system from old versions so i uninstalled my current version of sexlabs through NMM then went through my scripts and deleted this list of scripts from both scripts main folder and the scripts\source folder

ActorUtil

JsonUtil

MfgConsoleFunc

MiscUtil

ObjectUtiil

PapyrusUtil

Sexlab

SexLabFramework

SexLabUtil

All scripts starting with ssl

StorageUtil

then reinstalled my current version of Sexlabs...... Hope this helps

Just tried this for the first time. Installed actorEvents, Slavetats, Rayeks End, unlimited conjuration and the lock doors perk and then this.... nothing. 

No marker for Rayek's End, and Rayek's End is just a hole behind a waterfall. No rooms.

No shouts

No.... anything... that would indicate what I'm supposed to do.

There's supposed to be a tower near the abandoned shack? The shack near the west tower in whiterun where you make your first dragon fight?

I want to try this but I've got nuthin'.

Thank the Nines for MO :)

Oh, man.... the install for this is a hot mess. Reading through everything and.... really? all these esp and bsa and bsl and.... holy crap! And this depends on that and WTF? 

I have a suggestion:

Instead of having your current "this-is-every-option-separated-by-option" file. You should just have like 4 files OR make a FOMOD installer or something. I have to unpack this, and repackage it into 4 different mods (or however many options you have) and THEN instal it in MO to try it. As it stands right now this is a VERY manual install. BUT.... I'm a glutton for punishment so I'm going to try to split this into MO-friendly install files and see where I get.

Hey all after alot of reading and scouring the net i think i have finally created a working installer for this whilst using NMM

I have also included my scripted version of sexlab beastess with a script to help enchantress start sex more effective please ensure enchantress is loaded before sexlab beastess.esp, I have also included the latest verion of aroused as its what  use and  have never had any problems with it.

I have moved some of the other items into an optional section and am calling this version 1.8 as there are quite a few changes

Please could you test this and leave any feedback or problems you find as this is my first attempt at a FOMOD setup for a mod with multiple options.

Edit - Have included Paradise Halls as optional, if you already have it there no need to redownload. this is only needed if you want to use RayeksEnd addon

Edit 18/09/14 - Have added newest version of defeat and removed the succubus quest requirement for certain install varients, have now added the PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest as an optional addon and removed paradise halls as it made the file size to large and included a link to its origin.

You will now have to run FNIS after installing either of the Max versions of this mod. upgraded version to 1.8.1 Have also added a couple of recommended mods to the fomod installer but are not included with the installer itself.

Sexlab Beastess 1.8.1.7z

Have created a load of butchered scripts and butchered an MCM menu from enchantress now hopefully the need for SelxLab Enchantress has been completely removed, Have also created a BSA archive to contain most of the scripts, I have upped the version to 1.8.2 and need testing and feedback please as this is the most technical i have created or  modified any mod so would like to know if my ham-fisted work is actually working for others to.

Sexlab Beastess 1.8.2.7z

i want to try this mod but i have this  solitairetheme8 glitch that prevents me from downloading RAR files from the loverslab site

is it possible  next time you update to include a Zz file instead of a RAR  or is there another alternative i can get this mod

thank you and appreciate  your mod looks fun

i want to try this mod but i have this  solitairetheme8 glitch that prevents me from downloading RAR files from the loverslab site

is it possible  next time you update to include a Zz file instead of a RAR  or is there another alternative i can get this mod

thank you and appreciate  your mod looks fun

my updated version a couple of posts above is in 7z format

I'm having a hard time using the spells for the Beastess... Apparently they don't come with a timer or level and I've been trying to use them.. Any suggestions?

i havent looked at the spells or anything besides those used for the shouts, ill look into the standard shouts and see if there is anything i can do

Hello , 

I'm very fond of the idea of this mod , and it work quite well . 

I've only a problem : I use the mating shout , it works and a wolf appear and initiate sex with my PC . OK . After few minutes , I've got the message : "your follower decides tio head back home" . OK , that's normal . But , a few minutes later , when I pass across a place where are some NPC , a wolf (the same ? ) come and begin to attack the NPCs , and only the NPCs

It happens even on fast travel or entering cities .... It's a bit ennoying !!!!

Hello , 

I'm very fond of the idea of this mod , and it work quite well . 

I've only a problem : I use the mating shout , it works and a wolf appear and initiate sex with my PC . OK . After few minutes , I've got the message : "your follower decides tio head back home" . OK , that's normal . But , a few minutes later , when I pass across a place where are some NPC , a wolf (the same ? ) come and begin to attack the NPCs , and only the NPCs

It happens even on fast travel or entering cities .... It's a bit ennoying !!!!

if you were using one of my updated versons that may have been my fault missing a script to dismiss them correctly i have just finished aload more scripts on it, hopefully this will solve the problem, sorry as im still new to scripting im picking alot of it up as i go

Here is my latest update. I have wrote more scripts to hopefully tie it all together better and follower animals to dispell correctly ( Hopefully ) have also added an optional Sneak & Sprint animation to move more like a beast, if you use the animation you will need FNIS ran afterwards aswell if you use either of the max options, Did some more general cleanup of the original esp file and merged all my scripts into a BSA archive. as always testing and feedback is appreciated.

Sexlab Beastess 1.8.3.7z

Here is my latest update. I have wrote more scripts to hopefully tie it all together better and follower animals to dispell correctly ( Hopefully ) have also added an optional Sneak & Sprint animation to move more like a beast, if you use the animation you will need FNIS ran afterwards aswell if you use either of the max options, Did some more general cleanup of the original esp file and merged all my scripts into a BSA archive. as always testing and feedback is appreciated.

the folder *Beast Sneak and Sprint* is empty

the folder *Beast Sneak and Sprint* is empty

sorry my bad i must have moved  the folder by mistake ill look into it and sort it

Edit here is the updated version, animation should now be in there

Sexlab Beastess 1.8.3 (2).7z

I'm getting the same thing that others seem to be getting with the mating call shout. Are there any known mods that would conflict? Both sex crop and enchantress work, but the mating call shout seems to be a better option and I'd like to get that to work. Any ideas? All the visuals work, just no action. Latest beastess version 1.8.4. I have aroused creatures, think that could be it?

Edit: took out aroused creatures, still the same.

I'm getting the same thing that others seem to be getting with the mating call shout. Are there any known mods that would conflict? Both sex crop and enchantress work, but the mating call shout seems to be a better option and I'd like to get that to work. Any ideas? All the visuals work, just no action. Latest beastess version 1.8.4. I have aroused creatures, think that could be it?

im not sure what could be causing this i use this without Enchantress and get a animation everytime i use the 3rd word of the mating call shout, i also use aroused creatures and have no conflicts with it, ill look into the issue and see if i can find the cause of the problem

im not sure what could be causing this i use this without Enchantress and get a animation everytime i use the 3rd word of the mating call shout, i also use aroused creatures and have no conflicts with it, ill look into the issue and see if i can find the cause of the problem

Oddly, I can't aroused creatures to fire for wolves when I have One With Nature, either. Not sure I'm using all three words on the shout. Let me make sure of that, first.

Maybe if I knew what was specifically supposed to trigger the animation, I could track down what was blocking it. I've got 80 + mods at the moment. Honestly, I'm amazed any of it works at this point.

Oddly, I can't aroused creatures to fire for wolves when I have One With Nature, either. Not sure I'm using all three words on the shout. Let me make sure of that, first.

Maybe if I knew what was specifically supposed to trigger the animation, I could track down what was blocking it. I've got 80 + mods at the moment. Honestly, I'm amazed any of it works at this point.

try this update i have reworked some of the scripts as due to the joy of CK some of the properties changed, i have also tied some of the loose Spells & Magic Effects together, 

I dont know what could be causing you problem if this don't fix it, lol i have 241 mode running atm and this still works fine for me, you need to be using the final word of the mating call shout, nothing should really interfere with it as i gave it its own WordOfPower and magic effect.

Sexlab Beastess 1.8.5.7z