7b (Sevenbase) HDT conversion for HDT Piercings

View File

FOR THOSE THAT ARE ASKING (NO I WILL NOT CONVERT THIS INTO ANOTHER BODY MESH. I DO NOT WANT TO NOR DO I CARE WHAT BODY YOU USE.) I am not being rude or mean. I feel already that I have done enough by converting these meshes to the body that I and several other people use and allowing other people to use it. If you wish to have it work for your body mesh, please feel free to make the conversions yourself. I learned how to do so in roughly about 6 hours of actually trial and error and a lot of youtube watching.

This is a converstion of the HDT Piercings 2.6 that Lothar made to the HDT 7b (Sevenbase) body. It is the HDT Sevenbase Bombshell body made by Blabba.

As soon as I finish the conversions I will take pictures of them. But they should be nearly identical to the ones made by the HDT piercing sets.

Replace the meshes from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28395-hdt-piercingsets-26-for-bodyslide/

Use a 7b HDT body from Blabba

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

Currently there are 4 files

Newmiller Hearts and Wings

Newmiller Piercings

AH1 Piercings

SED7 Piercings

Credits:

Blabba for the 7B HDT Body (HDT body mesh)

Lother for the original HDT Piercing 2.6 (HDT Piercing set 2.6)

Shazhar for his piercing meshes (SED7 Piercings)

Randomguy43 for his piercingset (UNPB Piercings for AH1)

Hentaijin for his AH1 Piercingset HDT conversion

Newmiller for his piercingset meshes

XP32, Groovtama for their XPMS skeletons

Nightasy for his 3dsMax help and tutorials

Tools:

3dsMax

Nifskope

CreationKit

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT physics Extension, 7b HDT body, and HDT Piercingsets 2.6
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'll probably be done with the rest of newmiller's piercings by the end of the day and then start on the other piercing sets. Probably AH1 and then SED7. 

Also, I took some shortcuts in 3dsMax and Nifskope regarding the conversions so if something doesn't match let me know. 

Okay almost done with the newmiller piercings just 2 more to go and i'll be uploading them in like 20-30 minutes. (Basically the flower piercing was a bit of a nightmare as the vertices kept exploding when making it into a weightslider...sigh) -_-;

ERR It won't let me upload the new file with all the conversions for Newmiller's piercings. Sigh....Whatever

The file is here. It should contain all the meshes for newmiller's piercings.

NewmillerPiercings7bHDT.rar

18 out 18 for AH1 piercings (Found copies that are already fixed for labia and navels)
8 out of 8 for SED7 piercings (Found copies that work for labia)

Probably be done by this friday. Compile and then merge them into one file and then take appropriate pictures. Reload.

Thank you,very nice, but SED7 and AH1's navel piercings seems not to work, and newmiller's Piercing Navel Black,Flower,Gold,Red works fine, the others navel piercings not.

Huh? The SED7 and AH1 piercings should work without a problem. If there are others that have this problem please let me know.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...