[WIP] SexLab Female Companions Voiced - Update 4/09/2015

trepleen

Great! If this refers to deep romance feature - awesome. Can't wait to hear something like this voiced. She slowly entices you to the "dark side"  :D

What if I reject?

You tell me, what would you expect happens if you reject?

Great! If this refers to deep romance feature - awesome. Can't wait to hear something like this voiced. She slowly entices you to the "dark side"  :D

What if I reject?

She'll bribe you. With dance, sensual hugging\kissing or even blowjob - at your choice. Anyway she'll get what she wants.

We're on the same track, instead of the word bribe, I see it as manipulation. She manipulates you with certain actions.

Perhaps its a little bit too insightful, too loving. For my taste.

I'd prefer someone with less insight in her own behavior, less apologetic.

"You know I love you, and you have a special place in my heart. And because I know how much you love me, I know you'll forgive and accept me for who I am. Its not like I am asking you to change? Do you think its fair that you ask someone you love to change who they are?"

In short, someone that makes sure that their partner knows and accepts that its the partners fault and flaws .. that causes them to question the behavior that one is discussing.

This is of course your creation and it should be made as you want it. I am just giving my opinion. And are looking forward to testing it eventually.

What if I reject?

She'll bribe you. With dance, sensual hugging\kissing or even blowjob - at your choice. Anyway she'll get what she wants.

What if I reject?

Again I feel she should not negotiate, not from a position of weakness. She is the alfa in the relationship.

"If you can't accept me for who I am, if you do not give me what I need.. how can you claim to love me? You need to decide if you are man enough to get over this weakness you have (because its NOT her fault) or live your life without me."

Threaten to leave. The alfa does not give flowers and a blowjob to make the other stay.

Again just my opinion.

Will she have any interaction with other followers similar to vilja in skyrim?

I was thinking about that, if those followers have a generic set of dialogue that can be used, then it would be a available addition in the future.

But, I'm not sure if those authors would want a controversial mod like this interacting with their followers.

I've added the alternate companion who is a stand alone follower.  You can replace her body type & textures.

Her face is still a first draft.

She will be used for the play through where you get to sex her with any race and enjoy the romance part of the mod without any cuckold theme fetishes.  Diyana is for everyone who wants a voiced companion, with romance, plus access to all sexlab animations with her.

post-332693-0-56964000-1411614513_thumb.jpg

If anyone has a CME slot file (located in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\CME_save)  they can send me that is better than in the above picture, please send it to me.  We want a highly attractive female nord.

For some reason, all animations I export have breast jiggle, but not butt jiggle, I'm not sure why.  I think it's the CBBE body I'm using.  I get normal butt jiggle when walking though.

I do use CBBE without HDT and for example Arrok Rape anim has butt jiggle.

I like her face a lot.

As I have stated before, I'm terribly turned off by cuckolding, so I would go the Redguard route anyway and be unable to use Katreena with any other character, I would like a realistic companion for an adult romance. Not just a sex doll I can just activate. Someone I have to seduce, I have to respect, I have to help and praise and inspire...or someone I have to break down and turn into a woshipful slave. But again, not a puppet. Someone that genuinely feels more than any of the SKyrim characters.

Maybe she's really into the whole Dragonborn buisness? Someone that for some reason tags along as a friend (and will be nothing more for the time) until you are called by the Greybeards. At which point she becomes a lot more interested and friendly, more supportive. And once you are acknowledged as the Dragonborn...she becomes a devoted follower, practically a religeous worshipper...because she's a very traditional Nord to whom such a legend really means something. But that means that a lot of dialogue after that has to be specially crafted. Not just the mindless "yes" of a fuckdoll. Disparaging of others who aren't treating you "as you deserve", disagreeing if you ever talk to her about not feeling up to a task before encouraging you, saying things she thinks you want to hear, even if you perhaps don't.

That could be interesting too.

I like her face a lot.

As I have stated before, I'm terribly turned off by cuckolding,

The face just needs some fine tuning.  No problem, Diyana is the solution to everyone who doesn't want to experience the cuckold theme.

so I would go the Redguard route anyway and be unable to use Katreena with any other character,

You can be any race and gender with Diyana.

I would like a realistic companion for an adult romance. Not just a sex doll I can just activate. Someone I have to seduce, I have to respect, I have to help and praise and inspire...or someone I have to break down and turn into a woshipful slave. But again, not a puppet. Someone that genuinely feels more than any of the SKyrim characters.

That's the goal with Diyana, you'll have an enjoyable time recruiting her, but after that she'll need a dedicated modder and writer to handle her future expansions.   Fortunately my framework and examples make it super easy.

Maybe she's really into the whole Dragonborn buisness? Someone that for some reason tags along as a friend (and will be nothing more for the time) until you are called by the Greybeards. At which point she becomes a lot more interested and friendly, more supportive. And once you are acknowledged as the Dragonborn...she becomes a devoted follower, practically a religeous worshipper...because she's a very traditional Nord to whom such a legend really means something. But that means that a lot of dialogue after that has to be specially crafted. Not just the mindless "yes" of a fuckdoll. Disparaging of others who aren't treating you "as you deserve", disagreeing if you ever talk to her about not feeling up to a task before encouraging you, saying things she thinks you want to hear, even if you perhaps don't.

That could be interesting too.

I really like the future dragonborn worshipper angle, that is ideal for Diyana.  Once I release the framework, I'm hoping someone will step up and take her over.  If you enjoy writing and would like to write a backstory for Diyana, please let me know. Remember, it's never a job, it's supposed to be FUN! :)

On a side note, any non-cuckold themed expansions I make for Katreena can be used for Diyana as well.

If everything goes according to plan, Katreena and Diyana are going to have so much content created and available for everyone, because it will be so easy to make.  People can just focus on creating dialogue and quests without having to worry about creating a foundation, since it's already been made.

Archived