[WIP] SexLab Female Companions Voiced - Update 4/09/2015

trepleen

A technical solution to castration allready exists, there is some 'herm' mod that allows you to hide the penis with an equipped item of the 'other' category. Just saying. UNP&SOS friendly. I think.

Oh woah, not that messed up, but I'm not one to judge. There is no castration, mutilation or rape in this mod. However, when the mod is released, anyone can modify it and easily add what they want, just pm me and I'll help.

I don't see a problem with forced tattoos on the player, someone else would have to add this in form of a decal and an expansion. I could provide the code on how to do this.

One final note, I'm going to release a youtube video along with a template mod file that has scripts and a quest that is modified and ready to be renamed. It shows you how to make your own mini quest with katreena. 

Guys, I need help with cuckold personalities.

Do you guys prefer:

a. the reluctant cuckold whose mind rejects cuckolding, but whose body embraces it.

b. the eager cuckold who accepts it right off the bat and enjoys it, doing whatever he can to support katreena with this endeavor.

c. being able to choose a or b.

C would be ofc best but that obviuosly leads to x2 story writing.

if i would to choose one i would say A.

if you're up for a challenge than maybe D. reluctant that over time progresses to eager?  :P

Btw for that height thingie mentioned before - about PC being shorter - is Katreena way taller than default nord female or she is normal but your character would have to be a shortie? Or a little of both?

Guys, I need help with cuckold personalities.

Do you guys prefer:

a. the reluctant cuckold whose mind rejects cuckolding, but whose body embraces it.

b. the eager cuckold who accepts it right off the bat and enjoys it, doing whatever he can to support katreena with this endeavor.

c. being able to choose a or b.

C would be ofc best but that obviuosly leads to x2 story writing.

if i would to choose one i would say A.

if you're up for a challenge than maybe D. reluctant that over time progresses to eager?  :P

Btw for that height thingie mentioned before - about PC being shorter - is Katreena way taller than default nord female or she is normal but your character would have to be a shortie? Or a little of both?

Katreena is standard female nord height.

I had to scrap the whole height thing. It would take too much time adjusting for all the animations.

D is a definitely possibility since it's down the road, I'm almost 100% sure it will be available as an option.

C. would be the best possible option, but as already mentioned, it would take more time and effort to develop. If it makes things easier for you, i would go with the A) option.

I'm going with C, further developing the script right now actually.

There are a total of 9 stages so far that are completed.  There are four stages left to complete and then the recruitment phase is over, and it's ready for beta testing.

I know this is a cuckold-centered companion, and I'm guilty of having that as one of my many fetishes (to a certain extent). I love this mod's concept and appreciate the amount of time put into her; I really can't wait until it's out. You, know. With the lack of actual voiced companions with quests and sustenance. Plus, you seem to be pretty far into development. But, the way you're putting it out there just makes me salty as fuck.

Race, as the only predetermining factor on dialogue? I'm sorry, I can't do that man. You say this is immersive, yet if I choose to roll a Nord that's more swoll than David Hassselhoff and is Ysgramor reincarnate I won't have any other dialogue to choose JUST because I'm not a Redguard. I can't even work to romance her and forced to only have beta dialogue choices? Why? Because I'm pasty white? That's just silly. Let's say I decide to roll a Redguard like Nazeem, that means I'll have the alpha dialogue options available that I couldn't with David-Ysgramor Nord Man. Where's the logic in this?

Having different modules and stuff is nice and all, but if it defeats the original purpose of the mod then what's the point? All I'm saying is it'll be nice if there were options in the dialogue, much like Interesting NPCs. Y'know?

I'm not trying to be malicious in any way. I'm get my point across why the race limitation on the original concept of the mod is kinda flawed. I'd understand if you it's just way more work, but as an from a immersive perspective, it doesn't fit the bill.

... I'm guilty of having that as one of my many fetishes ...

Lets say the girl has a fetish for black guys ... what can you do...

According to what was said this mod would be highly configurable. And in my opinion its very likely that even basic knowledge about creation kit would be enough to lift these restrictions if you don't like them. Immersion would be worse, as she would still address you as redguard in dialogues, but its your choice.

IMO if i would need new char to test this mod anyway then let it be redguard - why the hell not?

Race, as the only predetermining factor on dialogue? I'm sorry, I can't do that man. You say this is immersive, yet if I choose to roll a Nord that's more swoll than David Hassselhoff and is Ysgramor reincarnate I won't have any other dialogue to choose JUST because I'm not a Redguard. I can't even work to romance her and forced to only have beta dialogue choices? Why? Because I'm pasty white? That's just silly. Let's say I decide to roll a Redguard like Nazeem, that means I'll have the alpha dialogue options available that I couldn't with David-Ysgramor Nord Man. Where's the logic in this?

Having different modules and stuff is nice and all, but if it defeats the original purpose of the mod then what's the point? All I'm saying is it'll be nice if there were options in the dialogue, much like Interesting NPCs. Y'know?

I'm not trying to be malicious in any way. I'm get my point across why the race limitation on the original concept of the mod is kinda flawed. I'd understand if you it's just way more work, but as an from a immersive perspective, it doesn't fit the bill.

Imagine you're starving, locked in an empty room, and there is a piece of cake right in front of you. But for some stupid reason, you can't eat the cake.  So for three days you try your hardest to somehow get to that cake, but no matter what you can't. You start to imagine how sweet it would taste, how amazing it would make you feel.  But for some damned reason, you just can't have it. 

Then some idiot unlocks the door and walks in. He eats half the cake and then walks out and locks the door. You're like WTF MAN.  But you just watched this person eat the cake, you saw them enjoy  how delicious it was.  It just so happens that idiot is your enemy. To make matters worse, that cake was only meant to be enjoyed by your culture and race, since its origins are rooted within your culture.

What I'm doing is: Tease and denial + culture and race mixing + a bit of racism + controversy + male competition which should make for an intense quest and companion. Aka a complete and total mind fuck.  

How could I achieve such controversy and rage (which you've experienced) by taking away the race restriction?  Which you're suggesting I do?  You'd need to paint an alternative picture, come up with a new idea that could achieve a mind fuck.

Here is an example:

How about a nord female, who believes in talos, but who gets captured and sexually dominated by a group of female thalmor?  They make her wear the symbol of talos, and nothing else (she's nude) then piss on her.  What a messed up scenario. The messed up factor is that a group of thalmor, who banned the worship of talos, are now pissing on a nord female who believes in talos, who wears a talos necklace and nothing else (naked).  The messed up part is that the nord female LOVES IT, she revels in the humiliation.  It would defeat the purpose of the scene to lift the race restriction, because of the controversy that exists between nords who worship talos,  and the thalmor who don't like nords worshiping talos.

What I need is for anyone who is not turned on by the whole race restriction to come up with an alternative scenario that is both controversial and intense in nature.

I don't want to just create a generic voiced companion that says "Would you like to fuck my lord? I will do anything you say", followed by sexlab animation. However if someone wants to make this kind of mod, I will HELP YOU, since the entire framework allows you to make changes to suit what you're looking for :)

You said there will be romance feature. Can Nord/Elf/Breton romance her or everything left for redguard? What's your plans for that?

Currently, you can only play as a submissive nord male, submissive nord female (although this leads more to friends with benefits), submissive nord female futanari. The reason for this is because she's a Nord. Hence, you can only romance her as a nord.

If you want to play as a submissive elf who romances her, I would need to change her race to an elf.  I don't mind doing this if someone could help me make a hot elf in character maker extended, plus the body files, tri's etc. I can then do the creation kit work.

After the mod releases, I may add the alpha male redguard playthrough. However, redguard alpha male cannot romance her, only use her for sex.  Now that I think about it, I really would enjoy playing the redguard playthrough, I can think of a lot of fun scenarios.

If everything goes according to plan, in a few months there are going to be expansions to the core foundation that gives EVERYBODY what they are looking for :)

So romance without sex? And no way to convince her that white man can fuck her even better than redguard? I'm talking about "deep romance" feature u mentioned at description. How can you imagine romance without sex? How that can be? 

I propose to add a possibility to convince her. Let's say if your genitails are huge (Sos 5 and above).

I'am talking about future "deep romance" feature. I'm okay with submissive foreplay at first release.

So romance without sex? And no way to convince her that white man can fuck her even better than redguard? I'm talking about "deep romance" feature u mentioned at description. How can you imagine romance without sex? How that can be? 

I propose to add a possibility to convince her. Let's say if your genitails are huge (Sos 5 and above).

I'am talking about future "deep romance" feature. I'm okay with submissive foreplay at first release.

Hmm, after reading quite a few responses, I think what a lot of people want, is a deep and meaningful romance, voiced companion. Is that what you're interested in too?

Once the initial mod is released. I can release an expansion, change to a new hot blonde actor, then strip out all the fetish niche content, and leave behind alpha options + romance options.

EVERYONE let's clarify the categories so I can make sure the framework is there in the core foundation:

REQUESTED CONTENT:

* Any race/gender alpha romance - Katreena replaced with different actor - (after initial release)

* Nord cuckold - Nord Katreena - (in progress)

* Redguard alpha - Nord Katreena - (after initial release)

* Elf masochist - Nord Katreena (elf hater) - (after initial release)

PLEASE start adding to the above list.

Remember that movie strange days 1995? I feel like Lenny Nero.

post-332693-0-70970500-1411400904_thumb.jpg

Cool thing might be to make her have a score to settle with a Thalmor (like her home village razed by them, or some friend abducted for interrogation that he never returned from or maybe that master of hers you mentioned killed by them) - so that she would want revenge for that.

Could lead to :

very submissive (high? wood?) elf (female?) PC route that Katreena would use to get her nord revenge on elvenkind. (bondage? humiliation?) like she would meet PC, pretend that she wants to help stranger in need, make PC addicted to her and then would start to make PC pay back for everything nords (and she) suffered from the elven hands.

Or similar scenario but involving NPCs - could be made for some "outcast" race (dark elf, argonian, khajiit, orc) when she would start her crusade against the thalmor to make them suffer for their crimes - and ask you to join her for the fun of it. Like series of quest involving hunting Thalmor agents and killing / enslaving them.

Sure i would come wiith something better if i would ever care to read some about TES lore  :P Im limited mostly to what was in skyrim...

Cool thing might be to make her have a score to settle with a Thalmor (like her home village razed by them, or some friend abducted for interrogation that he never returned from or maybe that master of hers you mentioned killed by them) - so that she would want revenge for that.

Could lead to :

very submissive (high? wood?) elf (female?) PC route that Katreena would use to get her nord revenge on elvenkind. (bondage? humiliation?) like she would meet PC, pretend that she wants to help stranger in need, make PC addicted to her and then would start to make PC pay back for everything nords (and she) suffered from the elven hands.

Or similar scenario but involving NPCs - could be made for some "outcast" race (dark elf, argonian, khajiit, orc) when she would start her crusade against the thalmor to make them suffer for their crimes - and ask you to join her for the fun of it. Like series of quest involving hunting Thalmor agents and killing / enslaving them.

Sure i would come wiith something better if i would ever care to read some about TES lore  :P Im limited mostly to what was in skyrim...

I added this to the list. The more ideas we get, the more this helps me lay the core foundation for the entire mod.

Finished hugging and grind kissing animation.

This brings the total count of custom animations for Katreena Darkmoore to 5.

ShowAss

ButtDance

GrindKiss

Kissing

Hugging

All animations are completely modular, and you'll be free to use the script and animations in your own mod. It's as easy as calling a single function with optional choice of having the animation complete a stage.

Once i have them all polished I'll submit these animations to Ashal, if he likes them, he can incorporate them as foreplay animations, which sexlab could use.

Possible Spoiler, picture of animation and intended use

Along with the face to face mod, Katreena will often times hug you, while speaking many lines of dialogue to express how she feels.

post-332693-0-84630700-1411570915_thumb.jpg

As always, if any of you guys have special fetish requests, or content you want to see with katreena, you have to tell me sooner than later, so I can lay out the foundation of the mod properly, to allow room for future expansion.

Tbh this does sound a little like you do are making a deep romance mod  ;)

I'm nowhere near criticizing ofc.

Maybe that ass worship could lead to some anim of PC sitting on  a chair with her laying on your lap and you giving that ass of her a good spanking  :P

Tbh this does sound a little like you do are making a deep romance mod  ;)

I'm nowhere near criticizing ofc.

Maybe that ass worship could lead to some anim of PC sitting on  a chair with her laying on your lap and you giving that ass of her a good spanking  :P

I'm glad you brought this up.

Since I'm focusing on animations between nord males and nord females, I could really fine tune a spanking animation.  I'll make one in the future for use with katreena's counterpart for players who want to alpha. I'm curious how I could use HDT physics to enable the butt to jiggle after colliding with another actors hand. This is something for the future of course.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IDENTIFY WHY THIS PROBLEM OCCURS

For some reason, all animations I export have breast jiggle, but not butt jiggle, I'm not sure why.  I think it's the CBBE body I'm using.  I get normal butt jiggle when walking though.

Although I can't help much - take a look at this. I did everything it says and got perfect belly butt and breast collision.

I'm going to try that solution, but on a side note, a lot of people seem to be into the pregnancy thing, I wonder if we should let Katreena get pregnant.

Bah. If you will take into account everybody's desires this mod will not ever see the light. Please do what you have been planning first.  :)

Although I can't help much - take a look at this. I did everything it says and got perfect belly butt and breast collision.

I'm going to try that solution, but on a side note, a lot of people seem to be into the pregnancy thing, I wonder if we should let Katreena get pregnant.

Bah. If you will take into account everybody's desires this mod will not ever see the light. Please do what you have been planning first.  :)

I wouldn't do it now, it would be a future expansion.  I'm nearly done with the foundation of the mod.

ATTENTION FELLOW WRITERS, could you confirm if this is good? Perhaps you could modify it if need be.

POSSIBLE MINOR SPOILER

Katreena is about to reveal a dark side of her, she hugs the player and says the following:

Katreena: "I want to hold you, one last time, just in case what I tell you, causes you to leave me.
In this short time we've met, you've treated me better than anyone I've ever met.  You helped me find a place in my heart, that I didn't know existed. Unfortunately, I've grown up in such a way where I've been damaged.  There are things I've experienced that have corrupted me. All I can hope is that when I share my burden with you, you'll accept it, and maybe we can carry it together."

To allow her to get pregnant you don't need to do anything  ;)

It's just a matter of when she would give you the news  :P

lol true.

Archived