[WIP] SexLab Female Companions Voiced - Update 4/09/2015

trepleen

Near the begining when Asking for Ideas you responsed to an idea with this:

"Cum inflation: We need an animation that actually does this. Do you know of any animation or mod that does this?"

Are you still looking for an Animation for that? Well I might know one I found not too long ago called 'Fill her up'

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1295-fill-her-up-cum-inflation/

The only thing that might be need to tweak is the bodyslider for it, as the author of this mod was rather vague about it (didn't leave a suggest or example to use)

I hope to see this mod up, even If I decide it not to may tastes I'm interest to see how it develops.

This is definitely a future thing after the recruitment quest and after the initial story of the characters have begun.

Just to give everyone an update, I'm currently working on male/female body solutions that will let me do what I want for the mod.  I also have a basic understanding of HDT, which means I can incorporate beginner level havok constraints to mesh and get it working in game.

trepleen, ETA for release?

You said on 9/15 that you might be about a week away.  If the custom body is causing problems, can you release the quest/character on a normal body?

Because, to be blunt, most of us have been waiting and waiting for a domme character, not for animated sex parts.  Random rapists don't work for that, Master from CD and Mistress from Trapped in Rubber are LOTS of fun, but limited in location/interaction, Enslavment from SD+ is...kinda meh.

I second the request for the follower quest thing. Imho it would be great to have a kinky, voiced sexlab companion with quests and stuff. I do not see the need for "Yet Another Body Replacer" TM, because what makes this mod special is the love for the character, not so much the technical stuff.

I reached a point in the quest where there is a climax that happens that needs better animations and bodies with proper anatomy.

SPOILER ALERT

There is a scene where your character tongues her ass, but without a tongue that animates and without a butt hole that can be animated, it leaves too much to the imagination without making the kind of impact I want.  The good news is that I have no obstacles in my way. I've learned how to do everything and I'm nearly done with the male and female bodies.  They will allow me full creative control of what I want to do with the mod.

You're going to be able to see your character putting a tongue that animates into her ass. It's going to be a very hot and perverted scene.

it's not. have a little bit of patience ppl...

It takes time to create an awesome mod. There's no way around it.

I've got no problem with taking time to make awesome mods.  CD for example took a fairly long time, but it started with something to do and built on to that.

When you add a month and a half to the dev time from something that was one week from release to add an animated butthole and tongue for a single animation that I can see very little replay value in...yes, that gets frustrating.

Especially since we've been wanting domme characters for...well, since modding Skyrim became a thing...APPS went and got complicated (though it will be extendible beyond one character, so I can give a lot more leeway there), random rapists and slavers are...well, random and relatively boring.  The only two characters I can think of that are legitimately dominant are Master from CD and Mistress from Trapped in Rubber, but as I said, you're limited in interacting with them...but they are there, a couple other player slavery mods seem abandoned or are moving slowly.

So again, this is the first character that's with you while you actually play the game, that's also dominant...and to see one delay after another for

one analingus scene that has been repeatedly promised as having a very strong visual impact...which sounded great a month ago, now, my reaction to thinking about analingus in general is entirely the opposite.

Is this negativity that i sense?

We should remember the golden rules of mod-making:

1. double the planned development-time, any additions or chances to the original plans adds +100% to development time

2. testing takes as long as the original development-time to make it presentable

3. release, shitstorm hits. Everybody has different mods and different versions of the those mods, bad savegames, skyrim being skyrim etc... so it takes original development-time to make it somewhat compatible.

4."Working as intented" Yay   after +5 patches we have decent mod and problems that occur can be solved or atleast the cause can be pointed out.

;)

So i believe that before next summer we have pretty damn good thing going on here if developer/s find motivation to keep at it. My biggest concern is compatibility but that just might be my lack of experience in these things.

Best wishes and good luck on your endeavors Trepleen :sleepy:

This mod isn't dying, just horribly sidetracked (imho).

Whatever one's opinion may be on all of this, Trepleen is very serious about this mod and has, for example, already created and published a new body for it - the kind of thing that takes a lot of work and a ton of time. Not to mention he had to learn how to do all that in the first place over the past few weeks. I have a lot of respect for his abilities and adherence to his vision. Just not so much for his priorities. Animated tongue and asshole? Redoing SoS so it fits his specs? {sigh} On one hand he's breaking new technical ground here, and it's interesting to watch that develop. On the other hand, will it save an otherwise poor follower mod (should it turn out to be so?)  No.

This mod isn't dying, just horribly sidetracked (imho).

Whatever one's opinion may be on all of this, Trepleen is very serious about this mod and has, for example, already created and published a new body for it - the kind of thing that takes a lot of work and a ton of time. Not to mention he had to learn how to do all that in the first place over the past few weeks. I have a lot of respect for his abilities and adherence to his vision. Just not so much for his priorities. Animated tongue and asshole? Redoing SoS so it fits his specs? {sigh} On one hand he's breaking new technical ground here, and it's interesting to watch that develop. On the other hand, will it save an otherwise poor follower mod (should it turn out to be so?)  No.

Exactly.  I can't fault trepleen for learning how to do these things, or what they've accomplished.  If I came off that way, I didn't intend to, and I am very sorry if that's how it was taken.

If its a bad mod, this couldn't save it (and we'd have lost a month and a half waiting to find out that it was bad).  If its a good mod, this can be a good addition to it, maybe even a great addition (and we'd have lost a month and a half waiting to play a good mod).  To go back to CD, it started by giving us something to do, then added to that.

Yes, this scene would occur early on, but...how many of us only have one character?  Or if the mod was promising, wouldn't start a different playthrough just to experience the scene?

Everything is up to the modder, and I will be grateful for anything, when and if it comes.

All I am hoping for basically is a bossy female companion that would treat me to some cuckold-related scenes and situations as a male character.

Indeed!

In case anyone is wondering, here is an update:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37744-cbbe-hdt-body-with-female-genital-alpha-test/page-8?do=findComment&comment=981215

I need to finish up the male and female bodies.

Would it be possible to add that a pooping-on-character scene? Or our character has a licking scene, so how about licking while pooping? It could, like, spread all over her butt and you have to wipe it or lick it off or something. Maybe she can pee or poop in your mouth? Also sticking fingers up eachothers' butthole? You could also add a farting aspect too, like Katreena shoves your face into her butt and lets it rip. There are already some mods that add pooping, peeing, and farting to the game, and since you can animate buttholes and stuff, I feel you could add so much more potential to it. This is already a messed-up mod like you said, and this could be a might be a good feature for people who are in that kind of stuff.

Would it be possible to add that a pooping-on-character scene? Or our character has a licking scene, so how about licking while pooping? It could, like, spread all over her butt and you have to wipe it or lick it off or something. Maybe she can pee or poop in your mouth? Also sticking fingers up eachothers' butthole? You could also add a farting aspect too, like Katreena shoves your face into her butt and lets it rip. There are already some mods that add pooping, peeing, and farting to the game, and since you can animate buttholes and stuff, I feel you could add so much more potential to it. This is already a messed-up mod like you said, and this could be a might be a good feature for people who are in that kind of stuff.

* Objects coming out of vagina or ass, no problem.

* I will provide decals for cum in and around the vagina/anal area, but that's way down the road.

* Sticking fingers in vagina or anus will be no problem.

* Passing gas would be a sound effect followed by opening the anus slightly, it's technically possible to make this, although I probably won't, however it's possible to make, actually quite easy.

* The vagina will have the hole in which watersports will be possible and convincing if you zoom in close.

Objects coming out of the ass and vagina is a definite. I plan on doing a sphere or ball of some kind first. The sphere comes out of the vagina/ass then falls to the ground and rolls around, that is a fun project I'm looking forward to doing with HDT, it will be hilarious lol.

I'm in this mod for the long term.

Here is an animation of the anus:

Click Here for Video

post-332693-0-37243500-1415596441_thumb.jpg

* During an actual animation the anus will protrude in and out which is what I'm finishing up right now. Same with the vagina.

* The surrounding area around the anus will be blended more.

Keep in mind that is the maximum amount the anus will open which is quite huge to accomodate the HUNG version of the schlong.  Hung version of schlong is actually slightly bit smaller than the opening you see in the video, I'd say by about 10%

* Objects coming out of vagina or ass, no problem.

* I will provide decals for cum in and around the vagina/anal area, but that's way down the road.

* Sticking fingers in vagina or anus will be no problem.

* Passing gas would be a sound effect followed by opening the anus slightly, it's technically possible to make this, although I probably won't, however it's possible to make, actually quite easy.

* The vagina will have the hole in which watersports will be possible and convincing if you zoom in close.

Objects coming out of the ass and vagina is a definite. I plan on doing a sphere or ball of some kind first. The sphere comes out of the vagina/ass then falls to the ground and rolls around, that is a fun project I'm looking forward to doing with HDT, it will be hilarious lol.

I'm in this mod for the long term.

Here is an animation of the anus:

[Link not Allowed]

* During an actual animation the anus will protrude in and out which is what I'm finishing up right now. Same with the vagina.

* The surrounding area around the anus will be blended more.

Keep in mind that is the maximum amount the anus will open which is quite huge to accomodate the HUNG version of the schlong.  Hung version of schlong is actually slightly bit smaller than the opening you see in the video, I'd say by about 10%

That's great, man. Can't wait for this mod, though it sucks that you probably won't do farting. It could make a very sexy scene of Katreena forcefully shoving your face into her buttcrack and or butthole and ripping a huge fart. Maybe her farting in our mouth as well. Aslo adding on to the poop/pee, I think there should be different kinds, yellow pee, white pee, gushing pee, solid poop, wwet poop, chunky poop, and maybe even diarrhea, also we should have an option to have it done in our mouths, on us, on just watch it. But if it's on us or watching her, we should have the option to eat/drink it as well. I also have another idea or two: Katreena could take our face and shove it in her breats and smother it and roll it around. That might make for a sexy scene as well. Plus, IF there is watersports, there should also be pooplay. [i don't know what it's called when you play with feces] I also have one question: What is that extra "Sect" scene you get when you are a redguard? I'm sorry if this is alot for you, I'm just excited for this mod and I have many ideas.

How's the work advancing on the body? I hope we get a new version for download soon. :)

Been running with the current downloadable build for the past week and it's pretty sweet! Can't wait to see how the updated version runs, not to even mention the SOS support and actually seeing the all parts of the body in action. ;) 

Also a minor bug report on the current build:

While in Vampire Lord form (Better Vampire Lord Transformation), the vagina seems to stay on the "normal" height and is all stretched out.

Archived