urgarulga

Hi!

urgarulga here.

I recently started a new project for skyrim. Custom beast races are quite rare, because nobody wants to go through the trouble to create a entire new head mesh, facial animations, custom eyes and mouth mesh and finally creating a custom body texture to go with your furry (or slippery!) creation.

But I'm incredibly bored at the moment and I thought starting this project could help me a bit to avoid this boredom.

EtOS8AO.jpg

(PLANNED) FEATURES:

• 100% handcrafted race
  • new models and visuals
  • working weight slider and full customization (sliders for facial structure, custom patterns, different horns and ear shapes...)
  • hooves, tails and udders (hdt support*)!
  • custom body mesh*
  • custom voice*

* not sure if realizable

DEFINITION "CATTLE":

This one is hard. I guess all of you had a different image in their minds the moment they clicked on this thread.

Solution: I created my own definition of cattle and how they look. Deal with it.

You may not like it, but I certainly do.

What's my inspiration? Various of pictures and illustrations of different image boards (e621, 4chan..)

I collected all images that were visually attractive to me and threw them into an image canvas. I marked features from these different images that I liked, and thought would fit well into a beast race.

My conclusion:

KBqNlAP.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS SCREENCAPS:

R7EYSHe.jpg

Zn8DT7q.jpg

rOcPdDy.jpg

s677XCE.jpg

seLHURa.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS means that everything is subject to change.

I'll keep updating this post when I have new updates.

Feel free to post CONSTRUCTIVE criticsm, ideas or pictures.

Cheers!

urgarulga.

If you ever need help on the head morphs and stuff, let me know.

Expired made a really easy to use .tri morph editor and using some tips/tricks with skinwrap you can easily transfer morphs over to new heads (like my CITRUS head mod)

I'm very curious how you plan to skin udders. If you weight them to legs (slightly), they will look better than scaled SoS balls, but will deform too much in some animations. If you dont, they will be static and fake.

Btw, looking at your "curvy, strong!" reference picture, I expected bigger base boobs. :(

Thank you for the replies.

I'm very curious how you plan to skin udders. If you weight them to legs (slightly), they will look better than scaled SoS balls, but will deform too much in some animations. If you dont, they will be static and fake.

Btw, looking at your "curvy, strong!" reference picture, I expected bigger base boobs. :(

Yep, the udders are interesting. It would be clever to skin them to the pelvis bone, and use HDT to add movement to it. Still have to test all of that stuff though!

That body model (its the vanilla model) is just a reference for size so I dont mess up with the proportions on the head. The body model that I will create in the future will have a good pair of personalitities.

Expired made a really easy to use .tri morph editor and using some tips/tricks with skinwrap you can easily transfer morphs over to new heads (like my CITRUS head mod)

Sounds cool. I'm not at that stage yet though, quite far away actually. I will contact you if I run in any problems.

This intrigues me.

Thumbs up! Personally I would like more human-like face but... (opinions XD)

Which type of legs did you plan to use, by the way? Animal like, or human but with hooves?

And mr Jacques here already has finished a hdt cow tail :)

Everyone has his own opinions. It was hard for me to decide aswell and I decided to make it more beast-y. There are so much custom race mods out there that just add a fur texture ontop of a human body and a few new sliders to change mouth structure etc and call it a beast race. I wanted to go full ham with this one!

There will be hooves, similiar to the hooves images I have in my main post under body features.

That tail looks cool, although im going to create my own model so everything has the same "quality level" and stylization.

LMAO because of this thread i was just looking at all those same images from google images furry search. I was thinking of posting more reference shots for him but thought he probably already has his vision set haha.

Too funny i seen those exact same images and those were some of the few that caught my eye as well.

LMAO because of this thread i was just looking at all those same images from google images furry search. I was thinking of posting more reference shots for him but thought he probably already has his vision set haha.

Too funny i seen those exact same images and those were some of the few that caught my eye as well.

this is because I'm a mythical magic cat.. fHMDU2D.png

LOL

bump!

Wow! 
looks like a female minotaur!
(that is present in the TES lore)

I like it!  :lol: 
neeeeed!

-sexy female taurien concept-

1655902-warcraft_femaletauren1.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=325438&stc=1

Minotaur_sketch_by_chochi.jpg

-sexy furry hentay cow- EXPLICIT

36ba2ce0041ca94173e572f60681a263.png

tumblr_mvmoxhUZTp1s2psj0o1_500.jpg

cow_girl_hentai_masturbating_1594205504.

Thank you for the pics!

I just realized, thanks to your pictures, that my nostril was shaped awkwardly and reeeaaaaally big. Fixed that.

seLHURa.jpg

Support pic frontier, eh... well, he surely has his vision and we respect that :) but I couldnt help but sketch a.. bit... yeah call me perv alright :P behold this unpractical design. I cant even draw a proper snout like the theme requests.

NSFW your eyes will bleed after this

post-47567-0-49542000-1408633396_thumb.jpg

Support pic frontier, eh... well, he surely has his vision and we respect that :) but I couldnt help but sketch a.. bit... yeah call me perv alright :P behold this unpractical design. I cant even draw a proper snout like the theme requests.

NSFW your eyes will bleed after this

Actually pretty good, never thought about utters and vaginal lips kinda blending like that looks painful but maybe it isn't.

I dig the sketch. Personally i'm interested to see how the udders will translate in game. I feel like they may become a hindrance in animation or make the mesh look weird on two legs. Any way, i'm watching this thread closely as I am extremely interested, mostly in the design process but those sexy pics make me think this race could be fun.

Archived