urgarulga

Let him make the body/race he wants to do first.

If you are already trying to change what he hasn´t finished yet, he might get discouraged to work on.

If he has released the body he has in mind, I am sure that he will listen to your wishes and creates something different.

• 2 weeks later...

Vary interesting race, hope the author is still working on it.

Personally favor the idea someone else mentioned of having four breasts representing the udders - but I guess that would require customized armor for the race, as otherwise the second set of breasts would always disappear whenever she got dressed. Of course having udders between her legs would mean she would need custom armor for that too, otherwise they would just disappear whenever she got dressed as well.

What I'd personally suggest is just making a normal body to start with and then trying to add udders to it (or more breasts ;P) afterwards.

Really hoping to see this mod finished!

• 2 weeks later...

Cool drawings Kalatorni!

dHuXw9D.jpg

I continued to tweak proportions, sizes and shapes of the head. Still not quite happy with the profile view, although i guess im getting it closer to my likings. Removed the fur for the moment to focus on the bigger shapes first.

One thing I might mention is the ear placement - if we're looking at the anatomy here, the approximate location of the outer ear canal is usually (in mammals) proximal to the end of the jaw hinge (outlined here in red) which would (potentially) move the ear towards the back of the head in the second image... it might change how hairstyles are implemented, but it might help the appearance. 

post-103577-0-64624900-1412907676_thumb.jpg

seems interesting, would love to play as a cow dovahkiin :P

Oh god I just thought of the funny moments of this, specifically if you encounter the cow offering to the giant. Another situation would be the vampires talking about their "cattle"... Oh shit, Vampire/Wolf cows!

Guest Jenova23

seems interesting, would love to play as a cow dovahkiin :P

Oh god I just thought of the funny moments of this, specifically if you encounter the cow offering to the giant. Another situation would be the vampires talking about their "cattle"... Oh shit, Vampire/Wolf cows!

I Don't think it's going to happen we haven't seen any updates in quite some time... Although It would be cool if this was integrated with The cheese of ages, there is a scene at which the man has sex with a cow, and it's all voice acted on top of that, maybe someone can integrate sexlab into that scene and change the cow into a female minotaur. There are so many mods that can be converted into sexlab if only I knew how to create a sex scenes.

Hi guys I was thinking if this could tie in with the mod "Long life Milk (Expired Milk Edition)" as such that you could lactation from the udder or breasts (Dosn't have to be 2) and the more milk you have will lead to the size of the udder/breasts and with this milk it could be infectious in the way that you or the NPC's could drink it and as a result over time you subtly transform into said cowgirl with the provider of said milk leading to the appearance of the transformee. This could of-cource lead to a lore of how said cow girls came to skyrim and lead to cow girl NPC's who provide said milk

Guest Jenova23

Hi guys I was thinking if this could tie in with the mod "Long life Milk (Expired Milk Edition)" as such that you could lactation from the udder or breasts (Dosn't have to be 2) and the more milk you have will lead to the size of the udder/breasts and with this milk it could be infectious in the way that you or the NPC's could drink it and as a result over time you subtly transform into said cowgirl with the provider of said milk leading to the appearance of the transformee. This could of-cource lead to a lore of how said cow girls came to skyrim and lead to cow girl NPC's who provide said milk

That's a good idea I was also thinking of that.

• 1 month later...

Would love to hear updates about this mod. Only just learned about it and I'm restraining hype; I'd love to see it finished.

Would be neat to have udders optional too, though I'm sure that was already planned...

Epic idea/mod that I'm certain would get lots of attention! hehe..

Would love to hear updates about this mod. Only just learned about it and I'm restraining hype; I'd love to see it finished.

Would be neat to have udders optional too, though I'm sure that was already planned...

My thoughts exactly. I can't wait to see something new about this mod and hope it's not dead.

Guest PaginatedEar58

me three, and congarts on being the owner of 69th post on this topic

So, this race is just an aesthetic one, right? Would've been neat if there were at least some Racial Skills and Passives. Maybe some that are Gender-specific. Um, what's the template for this race? As a custom race, which from the Vanilla races are you going to base this mod on, gameplay-wise? I am kinda hyped for this race and that Shark one from another topic, despite that one being kinda slow and started many months ago.

Guest PaginatedEar58

So, this race is just an aesthetic one, right? Would've been neat if there were at least some Racial Skills and Passives. Maybe some that are Gender-specific. Um, what's the template for this race? As a custom race, which from the Vanilla races are you going to base this mod on, gameplay-wise? I am kinda hyped for this race and that Shark one from another topic, despite that one being kinda slow and started many months ago.

i agree on the gender-specific skills idea and I think the template were custom judging from pictures, and probablybased on a human or khaijit model

Guest PaginatedEar58

hey man, can you give us a sign that you're alive, or a update on the progress of this mod, it would be nice to let us know that it is not dead and will give us something to REALLY look forward to, I know I am.

Archived