Welcome back to modding Kendo2!

Might have to install Fo3 and FNV again!

Will we see your nightclub's again in the future?  Those were favorite hang out places in the game for me.  I would still have them if not for an untimely need to wipe my drive and start over haha.

Oh by the way my experience of FO3 was it wasn't stable but played TTW which places both games under one mod and blam most stable run through the DC wasteland I ever played.  Good times.

Just out of random curiosity (not a complaint or criticism, just curious), how and why are tribals clean shaven? Tools available would be kinda nervous-making for shaving your bits.

I prefer clean shaven.  Historically, primitive peoples shave parts of their bodies.  Whether it was Iroquois Indians of the American Northeast, the pre-colonial Kuna Indians of Panama, or Dyak pygmies in Borneo; they shave or PLUCK head and body hair.  It takes nothing more than the split edge of a river reed bent over the tip of one finger and it is a razor.  And looking at the vanilla game textures, body hair is NOT present.

If I had done Neanderthal Wookie bush on the textures someone would ask that it be removed.  There's just no way to win with downloaders and realistically I made this for myself probably a year ago.

It would be easy enough to do vanilla-based kids since the tribal textures that came with the DLC will work with little kid mesh UVs.  The ears on the head would not line up (different UV layout) but that could be fixed by a little texture work; color matching and some simple copy/paste in GIMP or Photoshop.

BUT (according to the DLC) the Dead Horse and Sorrows kids and elders have been evacuated.  Your idea for tribal kids could be used for a 'Return to Zion' type of mod.  Bad thing is, I'm not going to be the one to make something like that.

• 1 month later...