Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

Sorry if this has been answered, but how do you get the parasite armor without using the console?

On the danger of this being a shameless plug (...ok, no pun intended, really), but Cursed Loot is probably still the only mod implementing a chance to equip this on you without the console.

I think this mod adds a crafting recipe to the game that requires a little bit of luck and the right ingredients in your inventory for the living harness//key to show up in your inventory... but I love the way Cursed Loot handles it. It really is a nice touch.

Thinking if using this mod and wanted to be sure. I use sevenbase bombshell bbp body. So all I have to do is install these two files correct?

00_MAIN_FULL_7BmeshAndTexture_AradiaDeviousExpansion

01_Option_Aradia_Devious_7bBombshell_BBP_patch

I have all other requirements already in use, Thanks for any help.

Very nice mod for the most part. I like how everything looks. I actually hope for more development. Perhaps Sexlab story integration to make the tier one items spawn in world and make you go through a sexy quest to get them. I think that could be fun. If not it is ok. The mod is still nice.

I do have only a minor complaint. I saw Living parasite armor and got WAAAY over excited. It is a nice looking set but I was hopeing to find something that "Grew" on you over time. Corrupting you sexualy and mentally over time. Kind of like the old Cursed Armor mod from oblivion only better looking. I really do hope more is done with the parasite armor to make it entertaining to have on top of being a challenge. 

Even if nothign new happens any time soon (or ever) THANK YOU. 

I have a problem where the bra part of the rogue armor is invisible, everything else seem to work fine. I downloaded the big pack with all armors for CBBE, textures included and all.

Anyone know if I might have done something wrong?

Edit: It's apparently visible when not wearing any other of the rogue armor parts or any armor in particular.

So, i think I'm too silly to get the right overview of the downloads section :blush:.

So, please, can someone tell me, what mods do I need if I have

- CBBE HDT body

- HDT breast and butt physics

- Bodyslide 2

and I want

- The main files

- The rogue armor

- The living harness

that is compatible/usable with anything mentioned above?

So, i think I'm too silly to get the right overview of the downloads section :blush:.

So, please, can someone tell me, what mods do I need if I have

- CBBE HDT body

- HDT breast and butt physics

- Bodyslide 2

and I want

- The main files

- The rogue armor

- The living harness

that is compatible/usable with anything mentioned above?

Sorry but you'll have to use the body-slide downloads to make it HDT-CBBE.

Easy way to download is simply download the 00_Merge_CBBE version.  Then get the FIXED esp for merged.  From there you might want to get the bodyslide's that are available also.

I have not yet made a bodyslide for Rogue Armor.

Been really busy with school, and mid-terms are next week so there wont be any new uploads for a while....Been playing on my freetime when I can.

Sorry if this has been answered, but how do you get the parasite armor without using the console?

On the danger of this being a shameless plug (...ok, no pun intended, really), but Cursed Loot is probably still the only mod implementing a chance to equip this on you without the console.

I think this mod adds a crafting recipe to the game that requires a little bit of luck and the right ingredients in your inventory for the living harness//key to show up in your inventory... but I love the way Cursed Loot handles it. It really is a nice touch.

How does cursed loot handle it?

How does cursed loot handle it?

You can get randomly locked into Aradia items when looting chests/dead NPCs.

I'm having some trouble making this one work.

I'm using a UNPB BBP body so I have to install

- 00_MAIN_FULL_7BmeshAndTexture_AradiaDeviousExpansion.7z

- 00_MAIN_FULL_CBBEmeshesPlusTEXTURES_AradiaDeviousExpansion.7z

- 00_MERGE_ESP_FIX_AradiaDeviousExpansion9-7-2014.7z

- 01_MAIN_AradiaDeviousOutfit.7z

- 01_OPTION_UNPB_HDT_WillChangeYourBody_AradiaDDIntegrated.rar

Is that correct?

mmm, Im not exactly sure if I should ask this here, but one mod equiped my character with the aradia blindfold, and now I cant move at all (yes I am in first person mode).

any idea if this is a known problem ?

That's the intended behaviour of all DD blindfolds. With the default setting you can't move (but see) in third person mode, and in first person mode you can walk but not see. If you don't like that, you can change that setting in Devious Devices MCM from "DD Default" to "Leeches Mode" which will just dim your screen while wearing a blindfold.

mmm, Im not exactly sure if I should ask this here, but one mod equiped my character with the aradia blindfold, and now I cant move at all (yes I am in first person mode).

any idea if this is a known problem ?

That's the intended behaviour of all DD blindfolds. With the default setting you can't move (but see) in third person mode, and in first person mode you can walk but not see. If you don't like that, you can change that setting in Devious Devices MCM from "DD Default" to "Leeches Mode" which will just dim your screen while wearing a blindfold.

I mean, in FIRST person mode I CANT walk too, thats the problem

Forgive me if I am being thick, but after reading another mod's suggestions as to other suitable accompanying mods, I am now confused :( , as it mentions both this and DD.    So, when this title says...  

'Aradia Devious Now Integrated into Devious Devices 1.6.1'

...does that mean that this mod is incorporated in DD 1.6.1 (and presumably later versions), and is therefore not required if you have that, or does this still need to be downloaded, and installed in addition to whatever current version of DD we are using? :s

I should be grateful of any help... :shy:

Hi, 
 I'm adding this to my DD retinue/stable. Can someone please explain to me what this merge file is for. I searched the description but I'm not sure:
 00_MERGE_ESP_FIX_AradiaDeviousExpansion9-7-2014.7z

Do I just need the main file for this mod (besides it's requirements) generally speaking? The only file I've added for this so far is "00_MAIN_FULL_CBBEmeshesPlusTEXTURES_AradiaDeviousExpansion.7z"

Thanks

Hi, 

I'm adding this to my DD retinue/stable. Can someone please explain to me what this merge file is for. I searched the description but I'm not sure:

00_MERGE_ESP_FIX_AradiaDeviousExpansion9-7-2014.7z

Do I just need the main file for this mod (besides it's requirements) generally speaking?

Thanks

This esp is for adding all three of the separate Aradia Armors into the Game, and allows the Armors to be used with Mods like Deviously Cursed Loot. You need the Meshes and Textures for the three Aradia Armors, but not the three esp's for the individual Armors.

Is it intentional or do I have a bug with the mod, as in my "Magic effects" tab everything related to Aradia Living Armour contains the same cluster of text. As many as 5 different magic effects with different names linked under the armour's effects, but the text to them is all the same and doesn't make sense in the context on some. It seems like all the effects are clustered into a large string that shows up on every magic effect. 

I hope you understood my bad explanation :o