hi.

I see there is a faction called "Sent Of Sex".

I would like to place some females the I like into this faction.

In Actor edit you can I think assign a NPCs to a faction.

I am trying to get all females that I like in one faction so I can use the faction to set the rules.

I think I managed to do it for one but that was a fluke.

Can anyone tell me what the steps are to do it. I tried pressing N and then doing it but

the NPC does not appear in the list. Is there a guide for the mod or a manual?

pzaw

• 4 weeks later...

Tried to search through this topic but didn't find anyone mentioning my issue.

When I use the scaling for breasts my armor will scale but If I remove the armor the body is the default size. Belly isn't an issue, it works fine.

It effects any armor my character wears. I most be overlooking something here. Any ideas?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SGO has been one of my go-to mods since I found LL. But something came up in the interim, and I had to replace the drive where I used to keep my mods. One of those was a custom script some guy ran allowing a character to hold up to 100 soul gems instead of the standard max of 12. Was posted in the forums at some point, but I can't find it anymore. And while I would monkey around in this mod's MNI files, I can't seem to find one in this iteration. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of that script, or failing that, replicate it myself?

On 12/27/2022 at 3:36 AM, noir_78 said:

Tried to search through this topic but didn't find anyone mentioning my issue.

When I use the scaling for breasts my armor will scale but If I remove the armor the body is the default size. Belly isn't an issue, it works fine.

It effects any armor my character wears. I most be overlooking something here. Any ideas?

I switched to SE and i m having the same issue that breast dont scale anymore in sgo3. Any solution?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is still looking for lore for this mod, I had an idea; and stop me if you've heard this one before because it feels like something someone could have already made up:

The process of making Soul Gems inside a female doesn't consume the souls of the unborn, thanks to cosmic rules set in place and heavily enforced by Arkay, Mara, and possibly Stendarr. Because of this, it takes a long time for each of the six Soul Gems to mature to full power, and it drains all mana that could be used to cast spells until the process is either stopped or complete. The only surefire way to bypass these limitations would be to make a pact with a Daedric Prince like Boethia/Mehrunes Dagon/Mephala/Molag Bal/Namira/Sanguine, or something similar, to do the unholy and outright evil act of sacrificing the unborn to instantly make a single Black Soul Gem, or a number of weaker gems. Alternatively, one could seek the blessings of Arkay, Mara, Stendarr, or Meridia and slay undead in return for charging gems faster, but the end result will always be random.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Argh!
I love this mod.

But with a completely new PC I decided to not transfer my older Skyrim SE (Special Edition 1.5.97) installation to the new PC. It was time for an upgrade to the AE (Anniversary Edition 1.6.640) version of the engine, acknowledging that some old mods would have to be excluded. I did a fresh installation, and properly utilized MO2 and the Root functionality to build a basic STEP skyrim setup as a base before adding the LoversLab and OStim mods I wanted to use. Everything works really well now. Save for this mod. I could settle for a few glitches, but I've encountered two bugs that simply made it unfeasible. I'll list them here in the hopes that someone has a solution at hand I could not find whilst reading/searching this thread during the DynDoLOD waiting.

I did find the "dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex" updated file as I recalled patching this mod last year on my old installation.

1. This mod expects NiOverride from RaceMenu. RaceMenu no longer has a sepparate module for that. It's functionality is incorporated fully into the core scripts.

2. Nemesis (The animation merger/builder) displays an error message regarding "FNIS_dcc-soulgem-oven-000_Behavior.hkx" being an unsupported 32-bit format.

I experience two problems using this mod, that might be solely the fault of one of the two problems, but I suspect each of the two problems cause a symptom.

Problem 1: T poses. Nemesis appears to function, the logs are clean save for the afforementioned error. If I Remove the aforementioned file, run Nemesis, reinstate the file and start a new character I've got no T-pose problems.

Do I trust this to be a viable solution? Maybe.

Problem 2: The error message that NiOverrides is not installed appears when starting a new game. When I disable SGO3 not only does that message disappear, but a slew of other scripts actually start working properly. However SGO3 reacts to the missing NiOverride, it corks up SKSE or papyrus or something.

Can't accept that. :S

I've attempted to include some keywords in this post to help people searching the forum to find this post. To either quickly know that the mod is not AE compatible, or that someone posts a nice reply with a hacked patchwork of scripts to fix this unique mod.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have a problem and I've looked until my eyes are bleeding, so I'm knuckling under and asking here. For some reason my character isn't birthing gems. I grew a gem to a black soulgem and the animation started and.... that was it. Animation ended, no gem on the ground, no gem in my inventory. Futa female, but set to female in SL and cycled in the beginning of the run so that gems and milk were possible. It seems to work just fine otherwise, so I'm just wondering if there's a well known conflict with another mod or if I'm just stupid and didn't do something. Or did something wrong. Or if it just doesn't like my face. Like I said, I couldn't find anything.

5 hours ago, Verip said:

Animation ended, no gem on the ground

There is an MCM setting for that, I can't remember the full name, but it's an option about gem and force. Deactivate that and the birthed gems should visibly drop to the ground again.

IIRC it's in the animations tab or debug tab (or pregnancy tab ^^).

Edited by donttouchmethere
40 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

There is an MCM setting for that, I can't remember the full name, but it's an option about gem and force. Deactivate that and the birthed gems should visibly drop to the ground again.

IIRC it's in the animations tab or debug tab (or pregnancy tab ^^).

Many thanks. It was mildly infuriating trying to figure it out. 

32 minutes ago, pedrojuan123 said:

How do i restore default settings? I tried reinstalling sgo beta 8 on mo2 but that didnt work, and the uninstall button in mcm didnt do that either

IIRC SOGIII has no MCM save function.

Means it saves all settings to your save.

Which means you need to clean your save after uninstalling it to get default settings (if you're lucky). Probably you need to clean the SKSE co save too.

Not sure why you need the "default settings", but just in case it's about anything inflated make sure to check SLIF (if installed) for any still registered modifications.

Wait, why are you using beta 8 instead of the newer version 310? Asking for a friend ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

IIRC SOGIII has no MCM save function.

Means it saves all settings to your save.

Which means you need to clean your save after uninstalling it to get default settings (if you're lucky). Probably you need to clean the SKSE co save too.

Not sure why you need the "default settings", but just in case it's about anything inflated make sure to check SLIF (if installed) for any still registered modifications.

Wait, why are you using beta 8 instead of the newer version 310? Asking for a friend ?

Im using sgo4 beta 8 from github, as for the settings, they were in the mo2 overwrite folder

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 12:22 PM, donttouchmethere said:

After you tried it out in game can you post the correct name of that "force ..." MCM option (I think it's a tick box > deactivate = gem drops to ground)

On 10/29/2023 at 3:29 AM, titlover123 said:

Could you tell me what option it is? I have the same problem with gems just disappearing

Assuming the option hasn't changed: in v309 the option is under "Debug & Repair" and is called "Kick Dropped Items". 
Whatever the default is should be switched... otherwise you just absorb all the gems!

tharitis.png.15ffcca74df58308290e94cd519c7c50.png

7 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Assuming the option hasn't changed: in v309 the option is under "Debug & Repair" and is called "Kick Dropped Items". 
Whatever the default is should be switched... otherwise you just absorb all the gems!

tharitis.png.15ffcca74df58308290e94cd519c7c50.png

Thanks for the solution, I kept losing my gems as they would be pushed under the map or out of the "cell" I was in I.e breezehome or oter homes etc.

• 1 month later...

I need help. I've recently moved to a new PC and just recently rebuilt my mod list from Vortex and no matter what I do, I can't get SGO to actually load. I've experimented with Hentai Pregnancy and Soulgem Birth, but not only did the breasts balloon while the belly barely moved, once the pregnancy ended there was no soulgem added to the inventory. I've made sure that all the dependencies are loaded and even nuking my Skyrim mod folder and rebuilding it from scratch, but SGO does not load at all. This is one of the only reasons I even go back to Skyrim anymore so I would love being able to use it again.

10 hours ago, artmanadvanced said:

I need help. I've recently moved to a new PC and just recently rebuilt my mod list from Vortex and no matter what I do, I can't get SGO to actually load. I've experimented with Hentai Pregnancy and Soulgem Birth, but not only did the breasts balloon while the belly barely moved, once the pregnancy ended there was no soulgem added to the inventory. I've made sure that all the dependencies are loaded and even nuking my Skyrim mod folder and rebuilding it from scratch, but SGO does not load at all. This is one of the only reasons I even go back to Skyrim anymore so I would love being able to use it again.

UPDATE: Not sure what or why, but after shutting down my PC when I made this post and booting it back up today apparently Vortex fixed what was wrong with SGO and now it's working again. So -shrugs-