Hey, I've gone over a few pages but I didn't see anyone with a similar issue: For me, Guards/Blacksmiths aren't unequiping devices properly. The dialogue goes through as you'd expect, but they never take my money or remove the items. It's happening on fresh characters as well as older ones.

Have me a log, please?

Also, is there any chance of making Sasha's new Dom routine either standalone or applicable to follower NPCs? It'd be great to have something like a DD-compatible Submissive Lola.

I don't think I am going to do that. It's work, and Sasha wants to remain special!

Hopefully I did this right, if I've posted the wrong feel free to abuse me

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

That's a LOT of errors in that save. oO

But not a single entry is from my mod. I can't tell if it's even installed. oO

Hey, I've gone over a few pages but I didn't see anyone with a similar issue: For me, Guards/Blacksmiths aren't unequiping devices properly. The dialogue goes through as you'd expect, but they never take my money or remove the items. It's happening on fresh characters as well as older ones.

Have me a log, please?

Also, is there any chance of making Sasha's new Dom routine either standalone or applicable to follower NPCs? It'd be great to have something like a DD-compatible Submissive Lola.

I don't think I am going to do that. It's work, and Sasha wants to remain special!

Hopefully I did this right, if I've posted the wrong feel free to abuse me

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

That's a LOT of errors in that save. oO

But not a single entry is from my mod. I can't tell if it's even installed. oO

You'll probably hate me for wasting your time on this, but I figured it out.

I forgot to initialise Death Alternative, Defeat and SD+. Guard/Blacksmith unequiping is working now, although my error log probably still closely resembles Mr. Burn's immune system.

I started a new game with Sasha as  follower for my PC.   There relationship grew to the point that they got married.  Before when I did this, there was a dialogue that appeared where the PC spouse could tell Sasha that the PC wanted to be the slave of Sasha.   This dialogue option is not present with this new game.

My questions are:  1. Is there some other prerequisite actions that needs to take place for this dialogue to appear?  Or, is this dialogue actually a part of CL?  

Any advise would be appreciated.

Well, it is possible that you marrying Sasha has removed that dialogue option. Only an idea, though.

My PC was married in my old game as well... thx for your thoughts  =)

Hey Kimy, just a quick thought about the misogyny part of the mod. 

So I have always found it a little strange that these dude-bros think they can demand sex from me! the level 60 dragonborn with two giant freakin swords on her back... and perhaps a slave harness underneath her armor...but hey, that was your doing not mine! And When I say "forget it" little belathor somehow overpowers me and starts having his way!!!!

I think instead of just flat out raping you anyway.. they tell the guards on you and you get a fine and the belt of shame or what not. I do like the idea of that feature but I dislike that I kind of lack choice whilst being otherwise  very strong. 

Hi,

I have a problem with Sasha, i cannot give her some of her bondage stuff.

everytime i want to give her some, i get a meesage box saying something about i should give her "her" stuff,...but it s "her" stuff....what do i wrong?

thx

You need to have her equip it by talking to her, not by trading it to her.

Hi,

I have a problem with Sasha, i cannot give her some of her bondage stuff.

everytime i want to give her some, i get a meesage box saying something about i should give her "her" stuff,...but it s "her" stuff....what do i wrong?

thx

You need to have her equip it by talking to her, not by trading it to her.

ah, ok. And i guess it takes some time till you get that talk-option? (for right now I don't have it). So I just have to be a little more patient? 

thx

Hi Kimy, I have just completed the damsel in distress quest (finally :D ) and I have to say I was blown away it. It is easily the most comprehensive bondage experience I have ever seen in a videogame and I loved it to bits.

I have three (minor) suggestions that I would like to offer; once the character has removed all arm bindings and or the hood fast travel should be allowed again. The initial feeling of having to traverse the landscape is great, but once you get free arms  and have to collect the keys (just how many was there in the end, 100+?!) it is extremely hard to do that in one place, I scoured every container in  markath from top to bottom just to get my arms free. This is all personal preference obviously so if thats your vision then I understand completely.

The other suggestion is the equalizing of rare key drops since they are all needed in roughly the same amounts( I think). The current setup for me was freeing my head, arms, body and finally legs. The head getting freed first was actually enjoyable in my personal experience but later on finding tons of body an arm restraints while looking for leg restraints got kind of frustrating( and not the sexual kind  ;) ). I know there is a 3x rate of dropping key, and thank goodness for that or I never would have got out, but would you consider adjusting it so that each key had a 25% drop during the quest? I know I can manually adjust rare key drop chances in the mcm, but then that will have an impact on all the other events such as the exhibitionist outfit.

And finally during the quest you are immune to more traps, which is completely understandable else you would never get out( and wouldnt that be a shame  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ) but seeing my followers walking around happy and free while poor little me is bound up tight is really unfair! I think that they could be my brothers sisters in binds, it would make it a lot more fun! I am not sure how that would work though, I know the current system relies on the PC getting affected, then your followers. Is there a workaround or is it hard coded that way?

Thanks for reading and thanks again for the wonderful experience and for producing the highest quality MOD skyrim has ever seen!

Hi, need some help with the Solitude Quest and Jarl Elisif.    The quest runs fine all the way up to the part where you tell Elisif that you are there to help her put the devices on.    This is were Elisif says how can she put them on.    It's at this point two things happen Elisif leaves the room and goes back to her throne but will return to her bedroom a few seconds later and the normal in game dialogue with her starts.    The PC however is stuck unable to move and none of the player controls work.   Going into the console and enabling the controls will allow you to talk to Elisif but you're still unable to move.

The problem with the player starts when the quest takes control of the player to put the items on the table.  After that the player controls stop working and re-enabling them through the console will only allow you to talk to Elisif but nothing more (no movement, spells, inventory nothing).

Elisif's quest dialogue ends right after she talks about how could she put the devices on.  It's at this point she leaves the room and returns to her throne.    Using tfc I was able to watch her go all the way to her throne and then turn around and return to the bedroom.   Once back in the bedroom the normal in game dialogue takes over.  

Any help or suggestions on how to get past this is welcomed. 

Hi, need some help with the Solitude Quest and Jarl Elisif.    The quest runs fine all the way up to the part where you tell Elisif that you are there to help her put the devices on.    This is were Elisif says how can she put them on.    It's at this point two things happen Elisif leaves the room and goes back to her throne but will return to her bedroom a few seconds later and the normal in game dialogue with her starts.    The PC however is stuck unable to move and none of the player controls work.   Going into the console and enabling the controls will allow you to talk to Elisif but you're still unable to move.

The problem with the player starts when the quest takes control of the player to put the items on the table.  After that the player controls stop working and re-enabling them through the console will only allow you to talk to Elisif but nothing more (no movement, spells, inventory nothing).

Elisif's quest dialogue ends right after she talks about how could she put the devices on.  It's at this point she leaves the room and returns to her throne.    Using tfc I was able to watch her go all the way to her throne and then turn around and return to the bedroom.   Once back in the bedroom the normal in game dialogue takes over.  

Any help or suggestions on how to get past this is welcomed. 

Isn't that a quest from Captured Dreams?

Guest Flobalob

There is a new mod just come out on the nexus called Nova Catsuit for cbbe which has a lot of outfits that go very well with

the devious devices you might want to check out.  It would be nice to see versions of these in the next release of DCL. ;)

There is a new mod just come out on the nexus called Nova Catsuit for cbbe which has a lot of outfits that go very well with

the devious devices you might want to check out.  It would be nice to see versions of these in the next release of DCL. ;)

Still needs UUNP sliders me thinks.

Idk if this has been discussed yet ,but would anyone know why the DD rubber suit are invisible for me. (making my character body invisible except for any feet, hands ,or head items) I already went through my mods (found no conflicts) and used LOOT to organized my plugins in MO. So please tell me if I'm missing any requirements and/or if anything is just possibly conflicting. P.S. on a side note would anyone know why my game crashs when I load saves some time

Idk if this has been discussed yet ,but would anyone know why the DD rubber suit are invisible for me. (making my character body invisible except for any feet, hands ,or head items) I already went through my mods (found no conflicts) and used LOOT to organized my plugins in MO. So please tell me if I'm missing any requirements and/or if anything is just possibly conflicting. P.S. on a side note would anyone know why my game crashs when I load saves some time

Make sure you installed the full version rather than just the update. What you describe is likely due to a missing mesh, and those aren't in the update.

Make sure you installed the full version rather than just the update. What you describe is likely due to a missing mesh, and those aren't in the update.

As for the updates only DCL had one (I didn't see any new meshes from it) and when I look into DDa and DDx they only have one download and DDi had an older version and new ,but no update​ nvm I figured it out I didn't even download main file >_< thanks for helping me out

Hi, maybe a silly question, but i still have my problems with sasha,...

do i need to do something special with her?

i do get a dialog option for changing cloths (that works except for the completley nude option), and one for her danving and one for sex, but she dosent like to do either.

And I do not get any option for gingving her some of "her stuff" (i can just take her belt off).

Am I missing something?

thx

i do get a dialog option for changing cloths (that works except for the completley nude option), and one for her danving and one for sex, but she dosent like to do either.

And I do not get any option for gingving her some of "her stuff" (i can just take her belt off).

Am I missing something?

thx

I think you have to activate Sasha's toy box in your inventory before the dialog options become available. Did you do that?

Am I missing something?

thx

I think you have to activate Sasha's toy box in your inventory before the dialog options become available. Did you do that?

yes i did....

Hello!

Is there an option in MCM to disable (or reduce the occurrence of) the "Come here, woman" event when interacting with NPC ?

It's a bit of game breaking to me as it seems to happen way too often (to my taste), even with no devices equipped.

I think I tried to disable everything I could in options but no change.

Hello!

Is there an option in MCM to disable (or reduce the occurrence of) the "Come here, woman" event when interacting with NPC ?

It's a bit of game breaking to me as it seems to happen way too often (to my taste), even with no devices equipped.

I think I tried to disable everything I could in options but no change.

In the consequences tab, make sure misogyny is unchecked. I think it doesn't matter if Public Indecency is enabled or not, if that option is checked, men will be sexist and try to force female Player Characters to do their bidding.

In the consequences tab, make sure misogyny is unchecked. I think it doesn't matter if Public Indecency is enabled or not, if that option is checked, men will be sexist and try to force female Player Characters to do their bidding.

Wow, thank you much, I totally missed this one setting.

Am I missing something?

thx

yes i did....

Are you using Better Dialogue Controls ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371/? ) or EZ2C Dialogue Menu ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18466/? )?

If not, try installing Better Dialogue Controls and see if that fixes it.

More containers to loot !!

Piratelords Loot Adjustements is an awesome mod (btw Piratelord is just the modder's name). It makes all containers lootable (e.g. every barrels and boxes are now lootable, no just some of them). Also the junk loot is more balanced and makes more sense than in the vanilla version (e.g. Dwemer and Nordic coins replace Septims in Dwemer/Draugr zones).

Now, how is this related to this support thread? Sadly the additional containers made available by this mod do not trigger Deviously Cursed Loot events. So I think it would be a great feature to add compatibility with this mod, what do you think?