The permission issue aside (I don't maintain an active presence on Nexus btw. so I am not sure if a Nexuser would be overly likely to talk to a complete stranger from "that naughty place"), the mod also has no Bodyslide sliders that I could see. Yes, as the author said, it will -work- with any body, as it covers all of it by design, but it's not very likely to match the body you're otherwise using, which could be a bit of an immersion breaker.

That being said, it looks awesome. Shame, really.

yeah, also found this one ''Nyotengu catsuit'' http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/44566499.html , its also uploaded to loverslab http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1937-some-stuff-aka-nyotengu-catsuitand-more/ only it has an open front.

attachicon.gif20150503123948cc2.jpg

*nod nod* I have seen this one before too and like it, but it's also not available for any of the bodies I am supporting, sadly.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/750-df-t19-7b-bombshell/

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3718212-1-1.html

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1166-merged-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp-by-b3lisario-idzerono/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19686/

post-820560-0-76676700-1472138036_thumb.jpg

post-820560-0-48560400-1472138090_thumb.jpg

As a general reminder and because I am getting an increasing number of support requests via PM, please allow me to quote from Cursed Loot's ReadMe:

Q: I have a support question and wonder if I should PM it to you.
A: Please don't use PMs for support issues and bug reports. I might/will ignore them. They belong in the support thread and nowhere else, so other people having the same issue can see the reply as well. Having to answer the same question over and over again gets old after a while, you know?

Thanks for understanding.

I fixed that already. I can't rule out another cause for that bug, but let's just hope it was the only one.

Download and install DDi again, or DCL, or both?

Thank you

Just go to Devious Devices MCM menu -> Devices Underneath (1) -> and tick "Use QueueNiNode"

Still does it I'm afraid. We'll have to wait for the fix, not exactly the end of the world stuff though

It's been a while i had time to play skyrim and even longer to use this mod sad.png , can somebody help me, and point me the way to the dollmaker shop???

can somebody tell me  the fastest way to get the rubber collar????

You could raise the chances for the rubber collar event to happen in the MCM

Talking to Farengar (did I spell that right?), Whiterun's court wizard, is probably faster.

Do I need to fulfill some certain criterias????

because from farengar I only get the standart dialogue options.

I just did the update and, in MCM menu, the options of Cursed Loot are now write in caps with "$DCL_", with no explainations. Can anyone help?

An update from version 5.5 to version 5.6?

Nop, 5.2 to 5.6 (long absence)

I used a totally clean save to install the mod.

I need some help, if anyone is willing. I'm trying to reinstall this mod after doing a clean wipe of my cpu, and I can't figure out what is causing it to disable.

First off, there is no error message and no CTD. The game runs fine. The problem is that DCL never shows up in MCM and I don't get a message in the upper left saying its menu has been loaded. I've also found that it will show the files having been loaded if I search "help cursed" in the console.

This sounds to me like its disabling itself, so I checked if I had any mods related to children, sure enough there was killable children. Regardless of this, I deleted the mod and it's still causing me issues. Anyone have any ideas? Here is a list of my downloaded mods:

A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded (Merged)-65975-4-0-m
All In One esp v2_1-37861-2-1
ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full-10168-1-6-Full
ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5-10168-1-5
Atronach Scaling v1_2-57683-1-2
Auto Unequip Ammo v5_0-10753-5-0
Bad Dog Immersive Creatures V1-8
Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard-2275-
Balanced_Magic_v3_05-2275-v3-05
BarenziahQuestMarkers_v1-3-9385-1-3
Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite 6-0-11427-6-0
Better Females by Bella Version 3-2812-3 (1)
BetterWhitePhialEffects-14607-2-0 (1)
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Breezehome Enchanter v1-1-19033-1-1
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
Captured Dreams V4.00
Cidhna Mine Expanded - Deluxe Version-59277-1-2
Cinematic Fire FX 2-2692-2-3
CornersOfSkyrim_1_2-29824-1-2
Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2
Curalmils Phial-18594-1-9
Custom Races v1_60-8720-1-60
dcc-soulgem-oven-v308
DCL_5-6_Localized+German
dcpack1-3
DD+DDX bodyslide 2.2d CBBE HDT BODY armbpatch
Detailed Map Markers-58930-1-1
Devious Captures
Devious Devices: Assets
Devious Devices: Expansion
Devious Devices: Integration
DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers_v1-01-22647-1-01
Falskaar V1_2_1final-37994-1-2-1final
Falskaar Wildlife add-on-50246-1-0 (2)
Female Animation Pack 2013_01_01-29408-1-0
FNIS Behavior V6_3-11811-V6-3
Follower Trap Safety v1_3-11609-1-3
FollowerWander6-35-9504-6-35
FtM_3 v1.03 Full
Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0
Guard Dialogue Overhaul-23390-1-4
HD Enhanced Terrain PRO - Blended Version-29782-PRO
HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28
hdtHighHeel_beta0_5-36213-beta0-5
Here There Be Monsters V6-32411-6
Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection-57872-1-3
Infinite Gold For Merchants (10k version)
Ishs Souls to Perks-18395-1-1
Item Rewards For Bounties V1-11 - WG-11157-1-11
JContainers_-49743-3-2-6
Least amount of smoke-21969-1-0
Left Hand Rings
LFox Pickpocketing Chance Caps at 99 1_02-547-1-02
Lighter Dragon Bones and Scales-24125-1-0
Lightweight Potions and Poisons-1036-2-4
Longer Spell Duration ver 2dot1-16601-2-1
Loremonger - With collision-54044-v1-4
Main ESP-20436-1-1
Main file with physics HDT-12101-1-42
Main File-57817-1-0
Milk Drinker - LEGENDARY EDITION-17836-2-3
Milk Mod Economy
MintyLightningModV23-15506-23-0
More Bandit Camps - Explorers Edition-27574-2-0
More Nasty Critters
No_More_Blocky_Faces-1_50-30-1-5
Option C-6594
Optional Normal
Outfit Changer 110Beta-11662-1-10Beta
Pacifist Mini-Mods - Less Aggressive Animals - Hearthfire Version-21183-1-3
PCEA 3-5-2 NMM Installer-14871-3-5-2
PerkPointPotion_v1_3-10836-1-3
Phinix No Friendly Fire-22538-1-46
Pretty Lips V2-1167-2-0
RaceCompatibility with fixes
RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5
Real Clouds Version 2_0-39450-2-0
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT
Run For Your Lives-23906-2-0-6 (1)
SexLab Submit + DD Progression 1.71
SexLabAroused_V27c
SexLabFramework_v162_FULL
ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3-33526-1-3
Skyrim Immersive Creatures
SkyUI
SL Defeat v5.3.5
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004
Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization 1_02 Full Version-20193-1-02
Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons Full 1_23-8601-1-23
Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds 1_13 Full Version-10886-1-13
Spell Sneak Attacks 233-12637-v2-33
Stronger dragon armor-20409-2-0
Supreme Storms-27022-1-2
The Paarthurnax Dilemma-18465-1-2-9
trapped-in-rubber-v0.53
UIExtensions v1-2-0-57046-1-2-0
Unmarked Places - Shrines-8510-1-0
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-5
Unread Books Glow
VHH walk v1-3b LX - NMM installer-13272-1-3b
Weightless Soulgems and Fragments - Better Sorting PseudoVanilla v2_0-10483-2-0
When Vampires Attack-28235-2-0-6 (1)
Wintermyst v406-58635-4-06
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
ZazAnimationPack_v61

1. CDS V4.00 is outdated.

2. DCL_5-6_Localized+German is only the patch; you first need to install the full mod which link you can find in the text file "Deviously Cursed Loot 5.6 Download Link.txt"

Thanks, this fixed it. I am in your debt.

Hi and great mod!

I think it's a really fun idea to let Sasha lock the play up sometimes, lord know the girl deserves a bit of fun too. However, I just have a few comments/suggestions to that feature 

1. Sasha's timing isn't always impeccable when it comes to the fine art of yoking. She considers Kolskeggr Mine completely safe, for example, and yoked me just as we were set upon by a gang of forsworn. It made the fight... let's call it awkward. I know I can ask her no to yoke me when I feel like we're going questing, but it's just less fun somehow. So perhaps a submit/resist option when she gets the urge to yoke or (maybe better) have her always remove the yoke if combat starts no matter where or how?

2. Perhaps she could be a bit more imaginative? Sometimes a yoke, other times an armbinder, then a gag, then a blindfold. Something to add a bit of extra fun to her. 

Oh yeah, and last thing and not related to this feature: 

I know it kinda goes against the principle of the belt, but maybe add an option where she uses an open belt on the player for extra fun?

Anyway, thanks again for all the great work on this mod! 

As a general reminder and because I am getting an increasing number of support requests via PM, please allow me to quote from Cursed Loot's ReadMe:

Q: I have a support question and wonder if I should PM it to you.

A: Please don't use PMs for support issues and bug reports. I might/will ignore them. They belong in the support thread and nowhere else, so other people having the same issue can see the reply as well. Having to answer the same question over and over again gets old after a while, you know?

Thanks for understanding.

Good luck with that! It is unlikely anyone requesting help via PM is is the type that would bother reading the thread (any of the thread). The fact they went to a PM shows they didn't read the Original Post before posting in case they missed some instructions (like the one to not send PMs) and that they have a poor understanding of how support forums work.

It's been a while i had time to play skyrim and even longer to use this mod sad.png , can somebody help me, and point me the way to the dollmaker shop???

Talking to Farengar (did I spell that right?), Whiterun's court wizard, is probably faster.

Hmm... That dialog used to be there, but I tried it myself in 5.6 and even looked through the esp file and couldn't find it. Perhaps it's been removed by one of the recent updates?

@Kimy

I was wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to have a toggle on Robbery for it not to take healing potions (or at least leave one). It can be a little overpowered for a low level pc having to take on bandits unarmed and weaponless to get some new kit. Not really an issue for higher level pc's, but at low level anyone using a mod like tougher bandits will have some problems. Just a thought but I guess they could always steal a weapon instead so hardly a priority :)

BTW you did add a slider for combat surrender tie up, I should have worn my glasses as I just noticed it :D

Hmm... That dialog used to be there, but I tried it myself in 5.6 and even looked through the esp file and couldn't find it. Perhaps it's been removed by one of the recent updates?

I can't remember ever giving Farengar any kind of special dialogue.

Just now farengar greeted me, with the demand to step closer, i don't know, but maybe it was somekind of special greeting because he was an mage????, I tried to follow, to see where this may lead, but sadly my pc overheated(it's really hot today) an, everything was gone, just the same, dialogueoptions, when you speak to him. :(

can somebody tell me the fastest way to get the rubber collar????

Just now farengar greeted me, with the demand to step closer, i don't know, but maybe it was somekind of special greeting because he was an mage????, I tried to follow, to see where this may lead, but sadly my pc overheated(it's really hot today) an, everything was gone, just the same, dialogueoptions, when you speak to him. :(

Did you have Misogyny on?

Farengar putting a rubber doll collar on you is a feature of Devious Cidhna, not DCL.

This may sound strange but. Is there some way to have HDT Ankle Chain physics without having the butt\breast physics on the Transparent Zipsuit? It's just bouncing breasts seem to cause visual issues that I don't want to deal with. Example:(bouncing boobs clipping over a chastity bra-yes even with the DD scaled breast option.) I'm just wondering if I could tweak it somehow?

BTW you did add a slider for combat surrender tie up, I should have worn my glasses as I just noticed it :D

I noticed that this only seems to fit the same devices (armbinder, gag and boots) could that be randomised (e.g. pick up the setting from the settings in General Parameters) to add some variety?

tentacle attached to me was also purple =/ is this out of memory issue o.o

Bright purple textures probably means you are missing a texture.

You maybe installed it incorrectly.

If you ran out of vram, your game would've simply crashed.

tentacle attached to me was also purple =/ is this out of memory issue o.o

Bright purple textures probably means you are missing a texture.

You maybe installed it incorrectly.

If you ran out of vram, your game would've simply crashed.

i installed the required mods in order so i dont understand the problem o.o the mcm/s loaded just fine. if there was a install problem none of the mcm would load am i right or it would just simply crash?

[snip...]

Farengar putting a rubber doll collar on you is a feature of Devious Cidhna, not DCL.

Ahh... that explains it! Thanks. I had no idea Devious Cidna hooked into DCL like that.

You're not the only one! *giggles*

There's no MCM page for the mod

I'm having the same problem where the DCL menu option dissapear after a while.  Here are some screen shots.  I'm running DCL 5.6 and the DCL Localized.

Edit:  The menus seem stable UNTIL i get the the rape options.  When going through those options the MCM freezes.  I esc out and when I go back in that is when the menus disappear.  The symptoms were the same before I installed localized.  If I start at the bottom menu options (the quests menus) it freezes immediately.  I hope this helps!  Thank you!

Edit 2:  Refreshing the MCM brings all my menus back EXCEPT the DCL MCM.

post-1329166-0-32681800-1472278766_thumb.jpg

post-1329166-0-45676000-1472278767_thumb.jpg