Ok so if I exit the game and load it again the cutting tool comes from dialogue of searching containers thats why I can't find it normally it is part of the quest to escape bonds. Something I noticed while doing the heroine in distress quest is that after unlocking say a gag, another gag would take its place same thing for almost all other equipped bondage items.

Question, not sure of bug or just setup.

But on solicitations, rape etc.  All the animations play with my character being the aggresser.  So seems the sexlab animation player roles are getting switched.

Anyone seen this? Or knows some switch I'm missing somewhere.

Bug Report

I was trying the mittens and ran into a nasty bug. If you load a game with mittens fitted to a pc it seems to continuously try to unequip them (with the unequip sound playing). They seem okay provided a game isn't reloaded (tried both a fresh startup of Skyim as well as just a load on an existing session in case of memory issues).

I was also not able to remove them even once I got the key into inventory (standard restraint key) it was just saying I didn't have the correct key, though maybe there's a timer as well so probably a feature

I've attached a log and screenshots so you can see what's happening. I did just additem them and then put them on though I can't see that would make any difference on this one.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifScreenShot72.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot73.jpg

Id like to confirm this as well.

I can definitely confirm this as well.

I mentioned earlier that it happened, but I thought it was DDi, but it was indeed the mittens that were causing problems.

I think I found that issue. Should be gone with the next patch!

You should consider releasing the patch as soon as possible, because its occurrence bloats savegames (i go +10MB in 1min).

Those, looking for a dirty workaround: You can use a savegame editor and simply delete the dcur_bondageMittensEffectScript instances - this breaks the effect but also stops this bug - the item can still be properly unequipped.

@Kimy

Just a question which came to mind from the bug report above. The Loss of Control chance I assume is also handled by the Uncontrollable Lust chance slider as well, but how is the interval calculated. Does it check using the interval in sex attacks and at the same time?

Also, I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to add a toggle so it will only fire in populated areas. Not much point in it going off in the wilderness as there's no one to see :D

I have a small problem, every time i try to enable rapes from the mod's menu, the mcm of the mod breaks, it stops responding and if i exit and try to open it again its empty, no logo, no options, nothing. Anyone knows why this is happening and how to fix it?

I'm having an issue where the sexlab scene doesn't trigger after a successful solicitation. I can collect my money immediately after solicitation without ever seeing an animation. I suspect I have another mod conflicting, but I can't make heads or tales of this papyrus log (other than seeing a ton of errors from YPSImmersive fashion). Basically, when the sexlab animation is supposed to be triggered, this error occurs.

Error: Type mismatch for argument 3. Type mismatch for argument 5. 
stack:
	<empty stack>

Is my save pretty much screwed, or can I salvage?

Papyrus.0.log

load.txt

So question regarding plugs and Sasha, is it possible to plug her at all? I notice that doing the Sasha dialogue doesn't have plugs listed, and I can't add them normally by giving them to her (Although a Cursed loot event can do so).

I thought it might be fun to be able to just make her orgasm or edge Sasha on command via the menu. Or you know, she might do the same to you if you let her belt you.

Hello, i have an issue with the DCL 5.6  all menu and description texte in MCM are Weird

they look like : $DCL_XXXXXXXXXXX  and description : $DCL_XXXXXXX_DESC

i use loot for the load order, i got no error on FNIS  and everything work find with the DCL 5.5 version.

Any help wellcome =)

post-172994-0-09508600-1471760873_thumb.jpg

post-172994-0-96922900-1471760838_thumb.png

Hello, i have an issue with the DCL 5.6  all menu and description texte in MCM are Weird

i use loot for the load order, i got no error on FNIS  and everything work find with the DCL 5.5 version.

Any help wellcome =)

attachicon.gifMCM cursed loot.jpg

attachicon.gifLoad order.png

This typically occurs if the ESP isn't activated... though I see that it is on your system.  Best I can recommend is to re-download and re-extract the ESP and see if it fixes your issue.

Any help wellcome =)

This typically occurs if the ESP isn't activated... though I see that it is on your system.  Best I can recommend is to re-download and re-extract the ESP and see if it fixes your issue.

i tried this just before poste here ^^ but without result :/

Any help wellcome =)

Download the patch. it includes the missing SKSE translation files that cause this "error".

And just to have it said: The load order has nothing to do with it and won't change a thing about it. And if you had the ESP disabled, then this menue wouldn't even be there to begin with. So the plugin activation status has nothing to do with this either.

$-sign issues always mean that either the SKSE translation file is missing or that it misses the used iD (which is what you actually see).

And if you had the ESP disabled, then this menue wouldn't even be there to begin with. So the plugin activation status has nothing to do with this either.

Respectfully, I disagree.  The MCM menu is controlled by script(s), not by the ESP.  If you already had the menu installed by a previous installation, updating (and then having the ESP disabled somehow) would keep the menu (and probably even update it to the newest version), but you'd be missing all the language text entries.  The only time the ESP gets involved in the *existence* of the MCM menu is on new installs.

Respectfully, I disagree.  The MCM menu is controlled by script(s), not by the ESP.  If you already had the menu installed by a previous installation, updating (and then having the ESP disabled somehow) would keep the menu (and probably even update it to the newest version), but you'd be missing all the language text entries.  The only time the ESP gets involved in the *existence* of the MCM menu is on new installs.

i've never seen an MCM menue stay active after the mod it comes from is removed or disabled. This must by some highly broken game that it destroys the clean-up of the MCM.

But given the chance this happens: Yes the scripts are baked into the save game incl. the SKSE translation iDs, so those strings would be loaded as long as the translation files are in place and disabling a plugin does not remove those files and those are loaded by the scripts ... the ones that for some reason are still running, creating an MCM menue in the process. One would have to deactivate or uninstall the mod to make this happen ... or delete those files manually, what would be outright stupid as long as the plugin is only disabled.

Any help wellcome =)

Download the patch. it includes the missing SKSE translation files that cause this "error".

And just to have it said: The load order has nothing to do with it and won't change a thing about it. And if you had the ESP disabled, then this menue wouldn't even be there to begin with. So the plugin activation status has nothing to do with this either.

$-sign issues always mean that either the SKSE translation file is missing or that it misses the used iD (which is what you actually see).

ok thank you that work fine now ^^ ( i have not realised the patch is not only for german localisation ^^

(and thank Kimy for this mod ^.^)

So question regarding plugs and Sasha, is it possible to plug her at all? I notice that doing the Sasha dialogue doesn't have plugs listed, and I can't add them normally by giving them to her (Although a Cursed loot event can do so).

I thought it might be fun to be able to just make her orgasm or edge Sasha on command via the menu. Or you know, she might do the same to you if you let her belt you.

I will add this. Sounds fun! :)

Hi Kimy, quick question, I know its kinda personal so just blank me if you dont want to answer,

Do you have professional coding experience or did you just learn as you went along?

Both. I have a relevant background, but the CK is still quite a beast to tackle, even if you know how to code.:D

Bug Report

Follows on from the Flashbang bug, on odd occasions bandits are fitting a misogyny belt after a sleep attack. I can't reproduce it as it's intermittent but as I have the slider for getting tied up at zero it may be the slider isn't working properly for that value.

Idea/suggestion: forced solicitation

There's a chance, increased by solicitation rank/reputation, that when near aroused non-hostile NPCs the player will be approached and propositioned for sex. If the player accepts, a normal solicitation sex scene is started on the spot. This could be dangerous if public indecency is enabled. Afterwards the player can go through the standard "Were you happy with my services?" dialogue to try and get paid. If the player declines the proposition there is a chance, also increased by solicitation rank/reputation, that the NPC is angered. The angry NPC will impose consequences on the player as though a solicitation attempt had critically failed.

I always thought it was a nice touch that the solicitation MCM page had a rank/title in there, and it seems a shame that it doesn't get used for anything during gameplay.

Sounds alot like a feature already in the mod.

You can already make males ask you for sex and they punish you if you refuse.

It is called something like Males Demand Sex.

I think the option is under Misogyny in the MCM.

It is similar to the misogyny rape feature, but there are a few differences.

Mechanically there are some noticeable differences. The misogyny rape has a flat chance to occur, regardless of how much whoring the player has done. There's no chance of payment for agreeing to the misogyny demand. It also doesn't allow for female assailants, or a generous customer who wants bondage sex(always fun!). Mechanically there are a few other minor differences.

Thematically they seem quite distinct to me. The way the misogyny dialogue is worded implies all women of Skyrim are subject to random sex demands from men, even if that doesn't happen mechanically. I'm suggesting dialogue that would imply the player is being singled out based on her reputation. Maybe dialogue like: "My friend told me about your talents. Why don't you show me what you can do?" Or maybe something a little more degrading like: "So you're the dirty whore everybody has been talking about. I want to put your skills to the test."

The idea that the player builds a reputation as a prostitute and is increasingly treated as a sex object by the people of Skyrim seems neat to me. It adds a long term risk vs reward dynamic to solicitation and could generally lead to a slightly more dangerous world over time. Having the way NPCs react to the player change based on actions taken by the player in general is pretty great, it makes the world feel more immersive/alive. Even if it is in a minor way like this.

Maybe this feature isn't distinct enough to be worth adding, but on the other hand I suspect it would be easier to create than most new features since a lot of existing scripts/dialogue/etc could be reused to help implement it.

That sounds like a job for Sexual fame framework. It would be neat to turn the misogyny a down a bit and use the fame to weight on the chances to get 'solicited'. Like "I hear you like khajiits... Well, khajiit welcomes you."

Fame framework mostly works on its own, excepted for some tags (like prostitution) that requires specific increases by an external mod. If you go around with cum all over you, you'll get a dirty reputation too.

It would be pretty cool if more mods used sexual fame or something like it. I always liked the concept behind SLSF. I haven't looked at it closely enough to know if the implementation is any good. Maybe it's awkward enough to use that nobody wants to use it. Or maybe it's a chicken and egg problem. No mod author wants to bother using it because there aren't really any mods it interacts with currently(aside from slaverun reloaded). Actually if a fame system was added as a feature improvement to sexlab itself that would be pretty great. Not that sexlab should initiate actions or comments itself, but like an expanded version of the sex diary it already keeps. Then that information could be used by other mods to trigger comments or actions.

I guess the mittens going full retard has been reported already?

Also running around nude i get warnings, or comments from npcs, but nothing bad happens. Also, is this supposed to be disabled when you are actually forced to run around naked by a cursed collar?

While i had the mod installed without translation the solicitation menu was scrollable with mousewheel, as soon as i installed the german translation it only works with arrow/walking keys... This has been the case for several updates, i really like that to work for the german version as well. If it can't be fixed, or Kimi can't be bothered, how can i play with the english version? I really don't care about the language.

Btw, those mittens are a cool additon, i was thinking about gloves like that. They are quite annoying though, all the small stuff gets lost somewhere eventually, while trying to pick it up. On the other hand, i guess that was the idea behind it , i hope you don't tone them down :blush:

Some ideas i had while playing around:

-make solicitation available while beeing belted, the only option available would be sex for keys. Belt gets equipped back on afterwards, random(?) key as payment (special belts exclueded, like slave, shame and misogyny)

-equip belt of shame, belt of misogyny with plugs! More plugs = more fun, well sort of. ;)

Thanks for being awesome @ Kimi :heart:

I'm having an issue where the sexlab scene doesn't trigger after a successful solicitation. I can collect my money immediately after solicitation without ever seeing an animation. I suspect I have another mod conflicting, but I can't make heads or tales of this papyrus log (other than seeing a ton of errors from YPSImmersive fashion). Basically, when the sexlab animation is supposed to be triggered, this error occurs.

stack:
	<empty stack>

I got the same problem, please send me a message if you manage to solve the problem. Until then I'll just disable the solicitation-feature I think.

When I go to sleep and have very high arousal, as well as I am wearing devices already, a cursed loot event is sometimes triggered (probably the same probability as opening a chest, in the papyrus log it is actually listed as "opening a container"). Now this may be a feature (which I'd really like to be able to switch off), but it looks very buggy. The message I get usually refers to a cursed door or a chest (you find some devices in a chest...), which doesn't really fit. Also this event ignores my settings, even if I'm wearing more devices than the threshold I set, it triggers and tries to equip items to slots which are already occupied. I remember vaguely that such a feature(?) of getting devices while sleeping in a aroused state was there in an earlier version. I wouldn't mind it if it could be customized and switched on/off via MCM, but like it is now it is kind of annoying.

stack:
	<empty stack>

I got the same problem, please send me a message if you manage to solve the problem. Until then I'll just disable the solicitation-feature I think.

This is very likely the result of the SerialStrip integration not working correctly atm. The function call needs to be altered to match to their changed API (again). As a workaround for now, disable SerialStrip.

This is very likely the result of the SerialStrip integration not working correctly atm. The function call needs to be altered to match to their changed API (again). As a workaround for now, disable SerialStrip.

I was just looking at this as I was using the v1.13 rather than v1.14 but neither work until they are removed

One thing I noticed as well is that the Dance option is no longer showing in the dialogue probably connected to the above