30 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

Anyone else having an issue with the "Captured Princess" LaL addon in which where you reach the end of the quest when you looted the keys off the buyer in front of Helgen, the Slave Hobble Dress does not get removed? 

The same thing happened to me, yes. The armbinder was removed but my character's arms were still locked in position, and then the dress and one other device weren't removed after looting the keys, although the arm problem was fixed at that point. Using the free me option in the cursed loot MCM got rid of everything though.

Running into an issue where a low level (9, base health < 200) character keeps dying while injured and trying to heal themselves immediately after combat ends. Best I can tell, it's due to the horny buff being refreshed and how the game handles how HP buff effects work. i.e. buff ends, subtract X from current health where X is the buff amount, even if this results in current HP going negative.

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm also using a mod that disables health regeneration without using a potion or enchanted item. Which may be why Bethesda never bothered fixing this wonderful little gem.

On 7/19/2017 at 12:27 PM, this is hard said:

... my girl got away from Leon and removed the devices.  but the sleep, wait and fast travel are still blocked. ...

I'm having this issue too, in the new version 6.2.  Got my relationship level up, stole the key, did the combos without getting caught, all devices were removed but I still have the "You can't wait/sleep/fast travel while taking health damage" message, blocking me from doing those things.  The only equipped DD thing in showinventory is the regular xx040f0c from DDI, so I'm not sure where else to look for this thing.  Maybe its a magical status that I can't see?  Oh yeah, there it is, "No Wait and Sleep Damage", but there's no refID listed in the ExtraInfoWindow info so I'm not sure how to cancel it.  :confused:

@Kimy

A few bugs i encountered:

- While wearing an armbinder and looting a corpse, the sharp item message gets displayed, but the armbinder stays on.

- While looting a corpse, a message box with an OK prompt and the text "You slip the gag into the Bound Girl's mouth, and lock it securely in place behind the Bound Girl's head." appears, but nothing happens.

- While looting a small sack, an empty message with an OK prompt appears and nothing happens.

- While wearing an armbinder and triggering a cursed loot event, the strip animation plays, which visually removes the arms from the armbinder during the animation with the hands still invisible.

Not sure of a better place to ask. I've recently started a fresh save after a long hiatus, with the latest Deviously Cursed Loot and Slaverun mods, with a number of soft-dependencies included. I now have a dialog option I've never seen before: "uh", which always seems to result in a response that gets the player tied up in more stuff. As the mod that tries to most comprehensively add DD content to my game, I'm guessing it's a feature within DCL, but I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Would anyone shed some light on this for me, please?

@Kimy

EDIT: Found an incompatible mod. It is called "Vigor" and apparently modifies movement speed based on armor, which clashes with the hobble dresses. Because of this, while havin a hobble dress equipped, the actor value speedmult periodically changes between two values, for example 60 and 90, every couple seconds.

1 hour ago, amasters said:

Not sure of a better place to ask. I've recently started a fresh save after a long hiatus, with the latest Deviously Cursed Loot and Slaverun mods, with a number of soft-dependencies included. I now have a dialog option I've never seen before: "uh", which always seems to result in a response that gets the player tied up in more stuff. As the mod that tries to most comprehensively add DD content to my game, I'm guessing it's a feature within DCL, but I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Would anyone shed some light on this for me, please?

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:41 PM, Kimy said:

I really will fix the "Uh!" thing. I don't know how that slipped through my fingers! :smiley:

A bit of bugreport from me:

When slave to Sasha, she won't remove yoke outside of city.

Outside of city you can request restraints change, she puts you in hobble dress and ankle chains, but ankle chains won't appear. After replacing it, she immediately removes the dress, but ankle chains stay.

i started a new game and after completing the princess quest a problem occured where i can no longer sprint.

It does play the animation and change my FOV, but it doesn't actually increase my movespeed.

Could there be some effect lingering from the quest or is there another console command to try and fix it. 

i've already tried changing the speedmult but it still keeps the sprinting speed at regular running speed

Bug report..    The Dollmaker  shows name as Slave in her shop when wearing her new atire and has very limit conversation. When she strips for sex her name reverts to The Dollmaker.. 

If this is a load order issue I have DCL almost at the very end of my load order and have DDi 4 and DDX 4 working fine

Sorry Please ignore, the dollmaker has just came out of other room after a few more minutes playing time...  New slave outfit is awesome BTW...  I must have seen a flash of dollmakers name during sex due to proximity to something else.. 

Loving the updates to DD and DCL..  It is always good to see the core mods and highly evolved mods still have development and future fun ahead.. 

On 12/17/2017 at 4:41 AM, Kimy said:

I really will fix the "Uh!" thing. I don't know how that slipped through my fingers! :smiley:

Good to hear!  Any chance you could do the bug-fix below at the same time?  Should be very easy.

On 12/16/2017 at 5:06 PM, Ytheria said:

Great to see the new update.

As far as I can see, the problem identified below remains:

That is to say, the guard will never arrest the PC for having sex in public (where the arrest should trigger after the sex animation has ended).

In the previous version, I successfully fixed this by amended the line immediately after "event SexLabAnimationEnd(string eventname, string argString, float argNum, form sender)" in dcur_publicindecencyQuestScript.psc to "If !PICanExecute(displayfeedback = false) && !IsDetectedByGuard".

I tried to make the same amendment to the updated version, but I got the attached compile errors (number 1).  These seem to stem from there being no dcurArmbinderQuestScript.psc in the source scripts, although there is a dcurArmbinderQuestScript.pex in the compiled scripts.

I tried using the old dcurArmbinderQuestScript.psc (i.e. from 6.1), and got the attached compile errors (number 2), which just say that zad_DeviousArmbinder and zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow are undefined.

Compile errors 1.txt

Compile errors 2.txt

51 minutes ago, Ytheria said:

Incidentally, there are 533 scripts but only 528 source scripts, so 5 source scripts appear to be missing.  Two of these are dcurArmbinderEffect and dcurArmbinderQuestScript.

These scripts are obsolete. Apparently I removed the sources, but forgot to delete the compiled scripts as well. They won't do any damage. :smile:

56 minutes ago, Kimy said:

These scripts are obsolete. Apparently I removed the sources, but forgot to delete the compiled scripts as well. They won't do any damage. :smile:

Thanks, but, um, why am I getting those compile errors?  In particular "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_lockedGlovesQuestScript.psc(0,0): unable to locate script dcurArmbinderQuestScript".

It is of course very possible that I'm just doing something stupid.

I think the problem with dcur_library.psc is that it contains the line:

If a.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousArmbinder) || a.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow)

In both places "libs." is missing before "zad".

Making that change *and* using the previous dcurArmbinderQuestScript.psc, I was able to compile the amended dcur_publicindecencyQuestScript.psc.  Whether it works is another question.

36 minutes ago, Ytheria said:

Thanks, but, um, why am I getting those compile errors?  In particular "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_lockedGlovesQuestScript.psc(0,0): unable to locate script dcurArmbinderQuestScript".

It is of course very possible that I'm just doing something stupid.

I believe the problem is that dcur_lockedGlovesQuestScript.psc begins:

Scriptname dcur_lockedGlovesQuestScript extends dcurArmbinderQuestScript

dcurArmbinderQuestScript should read zadArmbinderQuestScript.

Hi,

after the update, i'm having trouble with the "little bondage adventure" quest. when starting it while hands are already bound, i get the full restraints set but not the inescapable armbinder, so the quest doesn't start, i don't get moved, and can't get freed by the npc by talking to him again.

+1 for the armbinder cutting message when looting appearing but keeping the restraint on.

Also the DCUR gag talk seems to override the DDa dialogue even for  DDa "hard" gags (ballgags and closed panels) that wouldn't let you speak normally (dcur hard gags working as intended).

Gl for the post-update debugging wave.

2 hours ago, lazyguy8 said:

hi Im trying to get a little help. everything seems to work but the cuffs. if i epuip them nothing seems to happen. the arms and legs dont seem to do anything. the armbinder, yokes, gags,and so forth seem to work so im confused. anyone have an idea on what to do

Do you mean that cuffs simply lock in place but don't "bind" you? If so, this is working normally. That's all they really do, although other mods might detect that they're worn and trigger events as a result.

Handcuffs and leg irons/shackles do bind or slow you, but things like padded/leather/ebonite arm/leg cuffs just lock on.