10 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Just a curiosity: I've been trying some things with te Creation Kit recently and loaded DCL on it, then I've found an item called "Dibella's Star", which seems to be an extremely-overpowered version of Dibella's charm. The Star is not found anywhere in the game, hence it can only be obtained by console commands. Did this item had any prior purpose in DCL?

I'm not sure what it was used for but if I had to guess the reason why it's unattainable (without the use of console commands) and overpowered was because it was only made for testing purposes game developers and mod developers make items like that all the time for the sheer purpose of testing for bugs.

10 hours ago, Dirty Pervert said:

I'm not sure what it was used for but if I had to guess the reason why it's unattainable (without the use of console commands) and overpowered was because it was only made for testing purposes game developers and mod developers make items like that all the time for the sheer purpose of testing for bugs.

It seems the most likely answer, as I've found other items like this too.

Anyway, with CK you can make some tweaks to existing mods to improve your own gameplay (preferrably with a separate plugin).

Just now, Kazuki_rin said:

I am unable to find the locked chest of julius with the sarah chastity key in it can someone help me with that?

I'm not near a Skyrim, can say only that:

Spoiler

outside of Mage Guild are hatch in the ground what goes into some sewer or dungeon. There is ice mosters and somewhere in that dungeon are closet with keys and other items.

Later i can update the name of dungeon when be near a Skyrim)

UPD: found in wiki: dungeon:

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/The_Midden

Edited by Elsidia

@Kimy Issue: When you activated mini escape game with Extreme bondage dress, and you are in Exhibitionist suit, mini-game activates, equip both suits and spawns unequipped Extreme dress rendered device into inventory.

Mini game is hanged up, as you can't end this game anymore. And as you got unequipped rendered device into inventory you no more with DD 5.1 scripts can equip Extreme bondage dress.

See screenshots:

Spoiler

ScreenShot113.jpg.fc9f2e3a172dbfdf2690119797838e17.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot112.jpg.7b711667f7f85d7420ef86591d93919b.jpg

I'm having a weird problem that I've never seen all these years using this mod.
The mod seems extremely confused on which items to give when a standard event is triggered.

2.jpg.e690e77dc69a4f7032f3e2e69be1d780.jpg
Latter items in the "Progressive Bondage" sequence like gags, blindfolds and armbinders seem to always be ignored, unless I trigger the event again and then they are equipped like normal.
I do not have progressive bondage or any possibly related settings on. I tested this on a brand new game, ticked only "Force Full Set" and left all other options default, and this is the result for a standard event:
1.jpg.459425e4b01b9b8eecde18345cdf5d82.jpg
The mod seems to try to equip multiples of the same items and completely ignore some of the correct items.
I have tried reinstalling mods and doing just about every basic troubleshooting steps I can think of.
Any form of help is appreciated.

Edited by suiseseki
1 minute ago, Elsidia said:

Force full set uses progressive bondage procedure and this procedure is bugged into DCL 9.0.

How to fix i and other user write many times there - need recompile a dcur_library script with bugged function.

Huh. I'll check the post further. Thank you.

49 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

OK. I understand there is a current bug with the "Tie me up" debug option and the "Force full set" setting. I used both of these options only for easy testing, however I don't use neither "Force full set" nor "Progressive Bondage" during gameplay, but the game still always ignores any kind of head items or wrist items, although now it doesn't give me multiples of the same items. I suspect this also has to do with the "progressive bondage" bug even though I don't even have it enabled.

2 minutes ago, suiseseki said:

the game still always ignores any kind of head items or wrist items, although now it doesn't give me multiples

This procedure is used in other random equip systems too and also in some random item pickup procedures is removed delay too, what can in theory lead to the same problem.  That means mostly this is problem. Also if your PC are under 3 level for equip is used other procedure what can ignore some MCM DCL settings.

14 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This procedure is used in other random equip systems too and also in some random item pickup procedures is removed delay too, what can in theory lead to the same problem.  That means mostly this is problem. Also if your PC are under 3 level for equip is used other procedure what can ignore some MCM DCL settings.

Oh wow. So it's because I was using a new level 1 character trying to solve this problem. I tried leveling up and finally fixed it. Thanks for the help.

So, I have an issue with The whip and chain inn quest. My game crashes every single time I try to enter the inn (I've tried about a dozen times). So, after I get the VIP pass from the dollmaker, I go to Michelle at the entrance, talk to her normally, then I am thrown in a loading screen that never ends, just darkness, a bit of animated smoke on the bottom, and my experience bar on the corner. The game isn't frozen since the smoke is moving, but task manager shows the game as "Not responding"

Is the Cursed collar quest the last of the quests in Bound in Skyrim. I really like the DCL mod. I didn't really experience any significant bugs that I didn't know how to overcome. I made sure to run Fallrim tools regularly and I never deleted any mods from my game setup. To enjoy this quest I think it's important to complete the main Skyrim quest first so that you are not distracted from it. Excellent mod overall.  Thanks! ? 

Edited by KalBreen

Is there a way to disable high security restraints from being equipped on the character? I don't find the possibility of a completely inescapable restraint- not even a key working- without the help of a blacksmith particularly entertaining.

EDIT: Nevermind, under the "Events" tab there is an option to disable this, I only looked under the "Devices" tab.

Edited by Wow132666

After sex scenes caused by Deviously Enslaved or when Devious Strike equips a gag, my character gets a gag that doesn't appear in my inventory. All the effects of being gagged still apply, but because it's not in my inventory, I can't try to escape or unlock it. Universal keys do not remove this gag either, nor does the debug "Free Me". One work around that I found was to equip a Zap 8 gag and then remove it, this gets rid of the "ghost gag." Here is a log where I think the problem is happening. The problem is repeatable. If this isn't the place for [Zad] please tell me where I should bring this up.

[01/05/2022 - 05:14:40PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:40PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationEnd()
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:40PM] [CRDE] sexlabhook: belt returned is set true, attempting armor returning
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:40PM] [CRDE] Item to re-add:
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:40PM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): GetRenderedDevice received non DD argument.
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:40PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [338165760]: 338165760
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:40PM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): GetDeviceKeyword received non DD argument.
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:40PM] [Zad]: LockDevice called for Mio: )
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:41PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag-noFood)
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:41PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag)
[01/05/2022 - 05:14:41PM] [Zad]: StoreInFridge(gag-noFood)