Catwoman

bushwookie

i have grab again blender (more than a week)  -- while i had hard time to remember how it works (and no time) --

and need some lattice or make them   --- in meanwhile of waiting  brewmasterhal  that i am sure will be back with a surprise !

it is the original size converted to oblivion (i need to find a brown leather texture)  "just a nif file for fun !" 

(a little probleme to submit files  'pics+nifs in zip')

(it seem that can not attach files anymore for server error)

Download Catwoman.zip

There's a lot of work that needs to be done, pose needs to be converted & scaled.

Skeleton needs to be added, and it needs to be weight painted.

I mean some of that can be automated, but still.

Thanks for the link.  It doesn't look too bad.  Should be able to convert it to fit the HGEC D or E cup fairly well.  No ETA at this time.

Man, that model is awful.  It's super low-poly, which makes it easy to work with, but it's also kinda ugly.  It's roughly the same mesh quality as unmodded oblivion from way back in 2005.  Really shows how limited last-gen consoles are compared to modern stuff.  Anyway, this is kind of a quick-and-dirty conversion, and it still needs some work, but fair warning: there's only so much that a smooth modifier can do, some of that tesselation is not going away.  Also, 3429 seconds easily breaks my personal record for longest bone weight copy ever.  By like, twelve minutes.  So yeah, this is just a preview of what's to come, although I may just not be up to the task of converting the gloves any time soon.  For that, we may have to rely on a more artistic-minded person than I.

I present: the Arkham City Catwoman costume, converted to HGEC D-cup with BBB, part 1.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/feo9lcz1a27t9zh/catwoman_beta.zip

No ETA on when I'll get to finishing this up.  Maybe sometime next week.

I wonder if this catwoman suit is available for download....

Was this outfit released?

up003480.png

I'm not sure what the policy on this is, but a grey-and-black body suit is just about the easiest thing in the world to make.  If people are really interested in this, I can probably reproduce that in about half an hour, mesh and texture both.  Someone would have to link me to the body mesh though.  D-cup is the biggest size I keep around.

Man, that model is awful.  It's super low-poly, which makes it easy to work with, but it's also kinda ugly.  It's roughly the same mesh quality as unmodded oblivion from way back in 2005.  Really shows how limited last-gen consoles are compared to modern stuff.  Anyway, this is kind of a quick-and-dirty conversion, and it still needs some work, but fair warning: there's only so much that a smooth modifier can do, some of that tesselation is not going away.  Also, 3429 seconds easily breaks my personal record for longest bone weight copy ever.  By like, twelve minutes.  So yeah, this is just a preview of what's to come, although I may just not be up to the task of converting the gloves any time soon.  For that, we may have to rely on a more artistic-minded person than I.

I present: the Arkham City Catwoman costume, converted to HGEC D-cup with BBB, part 1.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/feo9lcz1a27t9zh/catwoman_beta.zip

No ETA on when I'll get to finishing this up.  Maybe sometime next week.

no need to convert the gloves       they are a conversion made from oblivion apachii store and they are alredy available with 2 sorts of clows  in the zip file of catsuit open  here in this topic

brewmasterhal

The best mod with almost all Body typs included http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?do=findComment&comment=198332

If you don't want to download the whole mod here HGEC E Cup, H Cup typ A, H Cup typ B, lower Body(with and withoutBBB butt) typ M, L and LL

attachicon.gifHGEC E and H.7z

OK the Body suit is no Problem ( I could also make it ) but the head mask.

the cowl with the google is alredy available and ajusted to ren head in the catsuit open .zip  but still the meshe needs to be looked over.

@brewmasterhall you needed to select all and then remove doubles, then to "set solid" the mesh in Blender, it won't incresease the poly count, but it will help.

Actually, you wouldn't happen to be using 3ds max would you? I didn't have to "remove doubles" when I used the .obj (just hit "set smooth")

catwoman_smooth.nif

Great work all of you did here! Now this could easily become my favourite catsuit... Until the classic comic book variant has been made at least.

Edit: Using both suits is even better!

20130619137161487489830.jpg

No, that's not a missing texture effect, I deliberately chose the purple colour.

Speaking of the Catwoman from Batman: The Animated Series...

Here's the Unreal Tournament Mesh (.psk) files and textures. (whoops wrong link earlier)

Unfortunately, it uses a different UV mapping from the other mesh, so we can't just texture swap like I thought.

There's also a "Halloween costume", if you want me to rip it, but personally I think it looks terrible:

jiGz9D1OIziP3.jpg

I don't know what badbat111 used to convert the original .psks to .obj but it appears to be better than what I've been able to come up with.

Blender 2.69 has an importer built-in, it was able to get the mesh and armature data, but not textures, but not the textures.

catwoman animated, blender 2.6.7z

(I should be able to add in the texture manually, but apparently I cannot Blender at all). I can't find a good way to port the Blender 2.6 files back to Blender 2.4; any help here is appreciated. (.psk to Blender 2.4 conversion). Though as mentioned, I can't blender (at least not very well), so @bremasterhal or someone else will need to convert the pose & weight paint it.

I'm not sure how useful the armature data is since it includes lots of superfluous bones for stuff like her whip, also it looks like it was in backwards., but I might be able to be use with gerra6's pose converter.

ok, finally got something not crap.

fqoKIlv.png

The catwoman_ani.obj file is a raw export, catwoman_ani6.nif is relatively raw, just has the textures added back and catwoman_ani7.nif is cleaned up some (but some of what I did like joining meshes and removing doubles is only subjectively better)

the 3ds max plugin "unactorx" is much better than any of the Blender counterparts for importing .psk files.

Still needs to be rigged and whatnot which is probably out of my depth.

catwoman_ani_alpha.7z

ok, finally got something not crap.

fqoKIlv.png

The catwoman_ani.obj file is a raw export, catwoman_ani6.nif is relatively raw, just has the textures added back and catwoman_ani7.nif is cleaned up some (but some of what I did like joining meshes and removing doubles is only subjectively better)

the 3ds max plugin "unactorx" is much better than any of the Blender counterparts for importing .psk files.

Still needs to be rigged and whatnot which is probably out of my depth.

Sweet sweet outfit :D . it will be only matter of time when the outfit gets finished and converted into DMRA. :D

Now we're talking! That's exactly the retro style I have in mind.

The weird Halloween 'Wolverine'-type mask is kinda silly and so not Catwoman (except for Halle Berry cosplaying, maybe), but this latest find has a lot of potential. I hope someone in the know about rigging meshes is taking up this task.

It would be infinitely easier just to make this from scratch than to try and convert this. Seriously.

For such a simple mesh that seems like a far better way to go about things than trying to properly modify and rig this (not that amazing to be honest) mesh.

Here it is compared to HGEC E-Cup, once I got it scaled mostly correctly. But this is not a very complex design, I'm probably close to the point where I could create most of it out of existing resources. (this is not something I am volunteering to do)

wav6Vpj.png

Huh. Interesting.

Way too much of a pain in the butt to do, though.

It would be infinitely easier just to make this from scratch than to try and convert this. Seriously.

For such a simple mesh that seems like a far better way to go about things than trying to properly modify and rig this (not that amazing to be honest) mesh.

Here it is compared to HGEC E-Cup, once I got it scaled mostly correctly. But this is not a very complex design, I'm probably close to the point where I could create most of it out of existing resources. (this is not something I am volunteering to do)

Is it hard or simple? Just curious. And thank you for NOT volunteering to create this simple pain in the butt mesh even though it appears as if you have already done it! Condescend much? Yes you do! 

Is it hard or simple? Just curious. And thank you for NOT volunteering to create this simple pain in the butt mesh even though it appears as if you have already done it! Condescend much? Yes you do!

A ) The design is simple and the mesh in question is not particularly complex

B ) That being said, taking it from this rip to something that can actually be used in Oblivion is very not-simple, especially if you want it properly proportioned to HGEC

C ) You have no idea what you are talking about.

i had a look on this file and     Nephenee13   is right          this is a complete killing staff and time consuming

i have tried with the head spend some hours for no good result (or may be i'm doing it wrong) i can not even exploit the textures.

and just to pick  Nephenee13      your last armor in your drma conversion topic ; the lesbian armor suit, can be used as the base for this catwooman.

Archived