Catwoman

bushwookie

i have no courage to do the texture for the cowl      and it is more thick (a mistake) 

attachicon.gifscrs01.jpgattachicon.gifscrs02.jpgattachicon.gifscrs03.jpg

if you like        here are the files   ; attachicon.gifanother catwooman.7z

wow make that DMRA and remake the helmet and you got it :D

The cowl pull my hair out   and gave me hell  ( i need to start all over as my blender save file are corrupted )     and      for the drma i have no material for it .

may be someone else can make it !

hrm, can someone link to a helmet tutorial or something? I'm having problems...

jSmHUCTJTP4jm.jpg

It's also gonna be tricky to eliminate neck-seam & stuff.

Since you want it to show the face, it needs to only take up the "hair" slot, and you will need to run it through the Conformulator to generate the EGM file you need.

Speaking of the Catwoman from Batman: The Animated Series...

Here's the Unreal Tournament Mesh (.psk) files and textures. (whoops wrong link earlier)

Unfortunately, it uses a different UV mapping from the other mesh, so we can't just texture swap like I thought.

There's also a "Halloween costume", if you want me to rip it, but personally I think it looks terrible:

jiGz9D1OIziP3.jpg

I don't know what badbat111 used to convert the original .psks to .obj but it appears to be better than what I've been able to come up with.

Blender 2.69 has an importer built-in, it was able to get the mesh and armature data, but not textures, but not the textures.

attachicon.gifcatwoman animated, blender 2.6.7z

(I should be able to add in the texture manually, but apparently I cannot Blender at all). I can't find a good way to port the Blender 2.6 files back to Blender 2.4; any help here is appreciated. (.psk to Blender 2.4 conversion). Though as mentioned, I can't blender (at least not very well), so @bremasterhal or someone else will need to convert the pose & weight paint it.

I'm not sure how useful the armature data is since it includes lots of superfluous bones for stuff like her whip, also it looks like it was in backwards., but I might be able to be use with gerra6's pose converter.

the program i used was called xnalara its a 3d posing program its free you can download models from games

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100

you dont even need to have any tomb raider games for it its just hosted on there site

the xnalara models http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=151335

once you have a model loaded into xnalara you can make items optinal like boots helm and so on then export as .obj then its just a case of finding someone who can make .obj into nif file

it would be nice if some oblivion mods was .obj to import into it like estrus hands and so on but sadly xnalara program doesnt allow nif importing :(

Hrm, @Nephene13 I was thinking more of something like: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Blender_custom_helmets_for_Oblivion, but I guess I just had to google better.

Which got me to this nif/egt/tri:

catcowl (facegen not working).7z

However, since it's rigged, conformulator doesn't like it and can't seem to generate correct .egt files (or maybe it's just me), but w/o the rigging, I get infinite spikes and/or sideways and rotated head (as shown in my screenshot before).

(hrm, I may be freaking out over nothing, looks like face-gen deforms don't reset until you unequip then equip, so I guess just test it out and see if you get clipping in the nose or neck)

Hrm, @Nephene13 I was thinking more of something like: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Blender_custom_helmets_for_Oblivion, but I guess I just had to google better.

attachicon.gifcatcowl (facegen not working).7z

However, since it's rigged, conformulator doesn't like it and can't seem to generate correct .egt files (or maybe it's just me), but w/o the rigging, I get infinite spikes and/or sideways and rotated head (as shown in my screenshot before).

(hrm, I may be freaking out over nothing, looks like face-gen deforms don't reset until you unequip then equip, so I guess just test it out and see if you get clipping in the nose or neck)

I do not understand why you make it like hair ?       (i think you need to apply location in blender, the meshe 'nitrishape' need to be xyz 000 )

You could simply make it as helmet with bone alredy rigged (by importing a helmet you can copy bone weight,location, look if the painting are correct and than test it )

it would be nice if some oblivion mods was .obj to import into it like estrus hands and so on but sadly xnalara program doesnt allow nif importing :(

Open the Nif file with NIfskope and click on the  ' file '  and export  to   .obj

attachicon.gifcatcowl (facegen not working).7z

the nif is working no probleme   and as i said before the textures are a probleme     ( i could not use them)    if you try with any other textures it works .

Archived