So is there any projects in the works that DON'T involve boobs?

Seriously. While physique'd breasts and butts and all that other stuff is wonderful, and clearly took a lot of work (props to the modders who did that), are there any projects that are looking to convert vanilla clothes or hair or something? Just kind of sick of coming here every week or so and seeing "LEL BUTTS AND B00BS LEL". Just my two cents, don't incinerate me for it.

3DS max here:

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/3ds-max

Havok Content Tools

http://www.havok.com/try-havok

Make a HDT mod that doesn't involve breasts yourself.

HDT Weapons or something is just in the trend.

And they are less mods involving breast (because infact there are like only 3-4 basic xml the rest are just variants with other values like nothing more than an enb preset), but like 8-12 hair mods and like 7-10 different armor/clothings.

Check yoo's stuff if you want, he does only non-adult hdt stuff and does it very well.

There's also the nexus now for non-adult hdt implementations.

I mean Fuse00 took HDT stuff taught here from folks like canderes, Neckros and Yoo, went on ahead and made hdt horses for skyrim.

You can do the same if you find progress lacking.

Plenty people here will help you, and I know for sure a certain Yoo fellow would be happy at the prospect of other non-adult HDT modders.

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

HDT buts and boobies are all well and good but quite done imho.

I\m just waiting on progress for that HDT penetration and better belly distortions atm.

I am kinda in line with the OP, cos I think : wasn´t there already BBP, TBBP, and so on for butts and boobs bounce ?

Just asking, cos I am a bit confused with all the HDT physics. Does it looks better than the TBBP ?

I think HDT is amazing for hairs and I hope it will be for clothing too, if I had more spare time I would learn how to mod, but that´s not the case, so I am only a gamer :P

I am kinda in line with the OP, cos I think : wasn´t there already BBP, TBBP, and so on for butts and boobs bounce ?

Just asking, cos I am a bit confused with all the HDT physics. Does it looks better than the TBBP ?

I think HDT is amazing for hairs and I hope it will be for clothing too, if I had more spare time I would learn how to mod, but that´s not the case, so I am only a gamer :P

old body part animations are fixed and scripted animations that do not have collision boxes. HDT gives the parts collision, so that external objects can move them and make them move in a non scripted animation. Concept can be similar with clothes and hair too. You can script clothes to move in a fixed animation, but its not exactly the same as giving the piece collision, as forces like wind, projectiles or simply something falling on it now can distort the said piece.

3DS max here:

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/3ds-max

Havok Content Tools

http://www.havok.com/try-havok

Make a HDT mod that doesn't involve breasts yourself.

HDT Weapons or something is just in the trend.

And they are less mods involving breast (because infact there are like only 3-4 basic xml the rest are just variants with other values like nothing more than an enb preset), but like 8-12 hair mods and like 7-10 different armor/clothings.

I appreciate the link to the tools, probably gonna look up some tuts myself, just recently learned how to mash-up vanilla/mod armors and realized it's actually quite fun, hopefully I get somewhere with this. xD

Just check my signature...

Whenever I change my xmls to get other effects on my char's unmentionables, I always try to imagine what sort of face Hydrogen must have made when she learned for the first time that people were modding boobies and butts with her files  :angel:

Yet again, it's loverslab, wtf did you guys expect bahaha

Whenever I change my xmls to get other effects on my char's unmentionables, I always try to imagine what sort of face Hydrogen must have made when she learned for the first time that people were modding boobies and butts with her files  :angel:

... You saw the first HDT "teaser" video which already had it...?

HydrogensaysHDT is a lace dress lover and very fond of Gothic Lolita. She(He, to be exactly) developed it for making the lace dresses and hairs float with the character‘s movement. She(He, to be exactly again) also developed a transparent fix for ENB, in order to make the transparent dress display properly in game.

But it seems that she never found the mods contain a lace dress Gothic Lolita. Hairstyles with HDTPE also stay few. :(

But anyway, just like Einstein said,“The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest.”, I do think that

"

The most powerful force in Skyrim is BOOB.

"

AND just check my signature. :D

Really need not to worry about that...

I think I am the first user of HDTPE in the world, because HydrogensaysHDT asked me to test the first version of HDTPE.

So just guess what is in the first XML file I receive from HydrogensaysHDT?

Only Boob jiggling.

And I released a preview video of that, and then all of Skyrim was light.

“Nature and nature's laws lay hid in night;

God said "Let Newton be" and all was light.”

Newton of Skyrim.

I have to agree with keyboard on this one.  I was one of the original members of the BBB team for Oblivion.  Anyone remember Apachii's store?  Guess who BBBd most of it.  I was one of the pioneers of bouncing boobs in Bethesda games with over 100k downloads to my credit so don't get me wrong, I love my BBB but...  I agree lets do something more.  I wish there were more HDT outfits and hairs.  Before any of you say something rude like go do it yourself, I think I already did enough.  I can play Skyrim any day of the week knowing that there are vanilla game functions that were written around mods I helped create. In truth, we modders wrote Skyrim because we dared to look over the horizons. The possibilities with physics are only limited to the mind of the modder.  So I challenge all of you to think big.  I currently run well over 1000 mods merged into exactly 100 esps/esms.  I run the entire STEP extended setup, fully functional ENB, all the heavy script, weather, and lighting mods.  And I still find room for a dozen Lovers lab mods.  I play as a Temptress/Sucubuss (I merged them) force using vampire with fully functional flight.  And the best part is I have 100% stable game.  Think big and the results are endless.

[rant=start]

you know what? i'm done.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

A simple search can find multiple things that are not tit's or ass related, yes it is a limited amount but have you seen how hard this shit is to do???

90% of these "mods" are simple .xml files created using a tool to the users need's/want's.

[rant=end]

I hope next Elder Scrolls VI will come with vanilla hair and clothes physics, so we´ll only need to worry about boobs bounce... :P

Did you see any of the videos for the upcoming korean MMORPG "Black Desert Online" ? I think I gonna play that until TES VI comes:

Oh, they also made boobs bounce :lol: