Sorry for my English but it is not the native language I want to make a few followers of this race and I failed. Who can suggest a tutorial on creating standalone followers since I have yet to have time to create them, and may be a couple of quests.

Thanks for  :blush:

Do you know how to create NPC replacers?  If you do, you know at least half of how to make a follower.  If this is true then have a look at the tutorial by zzjay called, Standalone Followers Tutorial.

If you do not know how to create an NPC replacer, I recommend looking at the Elin NPC and Enemy mod.  Try to recreate Elin Lydia.  Once you are successful, try again with another NPC.  Take what you learn and add it to the information from Standalone Followers Tutorial.

Do you know how to create NPC replacers?  If you do, you know at least half of how to make a follower.  If this is true then have a look at the tutorial by zzjay called, Standalone Followers Tutorial.

If you do not know how to create an NPC replacer, I recommend looking at the Elin NPC and Enemy mod.  Try to recreate Elin Lydia.  Once you are successful, try again with another NPC.  Take what you learn and add it to the information from Standalone Followers Tutorial.

I made a girl cat, but when I choose FemaleEarsTeraElinRam then she has no ears and horns, it's a bug or do I need to finish them? then where to find them, as in the picture

post-185244-0-82192300-1414043145.jpg

I made a girl cat, but when I choose FemaleEarsTeraElinRam then she has no ears and horns, it's a bug or do I need to finish them? then where to find them, as in the picture

post-185244-0-82192300-1414043145.jpg

The Tera Elin Ram I think only comes with a tail and a braided hair option that is the shape of ram horns but I think you can get the Ram Tail, alone using the [Facial Hair] slider.

I used the equipable Spriggan Horns and Cow Ears from these mods-

Alan's BBP Armor Pack for the Spriggan Horns: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6377-updated-923alans-bbp-armor-pack-22-english-version-by-alan/

Calyps Equipable Animal Ears for the Cow Ears: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14205/?

If you have Dawnguard DLC installed, TDN Equipable Horns would be the ideal mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57198/?

Hey, nice mod! always liked Elins in Tera.

Just a quick question, to make sure. I read this forum thread through, but still uncertain where to put XPMSExtended_for_TeraElinRace 2's skeleton-files.

Then about sliders, not too many seems to be working (breast/butt)?

Also missing neck-slider, since (or is it just me?) it seems to be too "heavy" looking neck on my character? Any idea how to get a wee bit slender one?

4YQf9DS.jpg

Big thanks for the mod-maker, and for possible answers.

Hey, nice mod! always liked Elins in Tera.

Just a quick question, to make sure. I read this forum thread through, but still uncertain where to put XPMSExtended_for_TeraElinRace 2's skeleton-files.

Then about sliders, not too many seems to be working (breast/butt)?

Also missing neck-slider, since (or is it just me?) it seems to be too "heavy" looking neck on my character? Any idea how to get a wee bit slender one?

4YQf9DS.jpg

Big thanks for the mod-maker, and for possible answers.

I installed XPMSExtended skeleton in it's default location in the main data/actors/female skeleton using NMM but I swapped out the Tera Elin body mesh with a 7B body replacer that supports TBBP and that worked for me.

The Elin 2 skeletons are located in MESHES > ACTORS > TERA ELIN.  The XPMSE skeletons for Elin 2 are meant to be used with Elin 2, no other race.  If you need to install a skeleton manually, then use the folder path MESHES > ACTORS > TERA ELIN.

The animation files are installed in the default folders (that means the folders used by the vanilla races).

EDIT

Forgot to mention, there are additional skeleton sliders for ECE not added by XPMSE, one which adjusts the thickness of the neck.  I'll need to adapt them for the Elin race, but don't know if they will work.  Since they scale certain skeleton nodes I would think they will work.

Forgot to mention, there are additional skeleton sliders for ECE not added by XPMSE, one which adjusts the thickness of the neck.  I'll need to adapt them for the Elin race, but don't know if they will work.  Since they scale certain skeleton nodes I would think they will work.

That would be truly appreciated, keep up the good work!

The textures make me believe it's one of the Elin fox tails and what makes this look different is how it's curved upward in the pose.  I took a look at Calyps' animal ears and tails, but he doesn't have that particular tail.

You'll have to directly ask JaFinmongrab at the Fur Elin 2 thread.

In regards to the Fur Elin mod, where would I find the other tail that was used in the Alternate Fox photo's (RogueFox3.jpg)?

Can't seem to find it no matter how hard I look.

Link preferable. . .

Hiya!

In regards to the fox tail used in that screenshot, it's one of the equipable HDT tails from jacques00's HDT Dragon Tails mod.- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31787-hdt-dragon-tails/

It contains a variety of equipable tails, including Dragon, Fox, Khajiit, Wolf, Skeever, Cow and Horse with weighted bones for HDT Physics.

Not recommended in closed, tight spaces. The collision with objects tends to cause the tail to spazz out but works great outdoors and wide, open interiors.

Just a little news on the upcoming update.  I've added some new sliders, mostly to tweak the body, with 5 in particular that allows the ears the be tweaked (scaling and repositioning).  I'll see if adding a belly slider is possible.

I just need some feedback on which XPMS Extended everyone is using.  I can get started on modifying XPMSE 2.14 since it looks like there are only 3 skeletons, but if the majority is still using v2.06 or x93ar50 then that will take longer to get done.  There is a lot to modify for each skeleton so knowing which to work on first would be a big help.

All ~50 premade variants of 2.06 can be done with 2.14, 2.14 just make more possible ~200, i'm just not doing them because I don't like it anymore to sit there hours doing them.

+ editing 2.14 gives you the racemenu support  2.06 doesn't have 

+ most weapon positions which are screwed up in 2.06 still are fixed in 2.14