The mod you posted is a modification of my modded ini files which only adds more sliders to the ones I made\edited, it doesn't contain any new fixes... or new features, it basically adds just more sliders and some XPMSE features to other skeletons.

Ehm the new Elin 2.0 race works specifically with ECE because it uses XPMSE1.93ar50 which doesn't have XPMSE2's RM support, so the reason is XPMSE limitation to ECE and not ECE being so great.

So both mods have more to do with XPMSE than with ECE.

I know for a fact that ECE can't have first person scaling. Rotations, maybe use XPMSE2, Weapon Rotations, cool new feature. The problem with heavily modded skeletons and ECE is not that the skeleton is heavily modded the problem is that ECE uses a copy of mashed up copy NetImmerse internal functions and a simple (<= simple here is said really nicely, normally I would say fucked up because it doesn't read skeleton values) logic for modify values, it fucked up hand scales because nobody thought of that hands have not a 1.0 scale for females by default. And you don't encounter them probably anymore because I fixed that shit, pretty much a year ago. If I wouldn't debugged the whole values for XPMS1.9 you people would still have the feets in the ground problem, or gorilla hands with females.

Ah, I see then. Thank you for the information of that, quite interesting. I am not using XPMSE2 as of yet, so that would explain my lack of knowledge of it. Basically, you have explained all of my misconceptions then. except for the first person scaling because uh... while I DO believe you, for some reason in my game ECE DOES scale in first person. Very unsure why now. Possibly thinking of a different scale.

Anyway, I apologize for the small derail.

Height is not a "scale" slider, Height is a function slider. Height calls setscale(), if you would scale, breast or arms or whatever in ECE on a "scale" slider it wouldn't go into first person.

That function call of Height is disabled in XPMSE2 and repalced with a sclae slider to reduce after effect issues. Also that custom height scale mods for races would work

The mod you posted is a modification of my modded ini files which only adds more sliders to the ones I made\edited, it doesn't contain any new fixes... or new features, it basically adds just more sliders and some XPMSE features to other skeletons.

Ehm the new Elin 2.0 race works specifically with ECE because it uses XPMSE1.93ar50 which doesn't have XPMSE2's RM support, so the reason is XPMSE limitation to ECE and not ECE being so great.

So both mods have more to do with XPMSE than with ECE.

I know for a fact that ECE can't have first person scaling. Rotations, maybe use XPMSE2, Weapon Rotations, cool new feature. The problem with heavily modded skeletons and ECE is not that the skeleton is heavily modded the problem is that ECE uses a copy of mashed up copy NetImmerse internal functions and a simple (<= simple here is said really nicely, normally I would say fucked up because it doesn't read skeleton values) logic for modify values, it fucked up hand scales because nobody thought of that hands have not a 1.0 scale for females by default. And you don't encounter them probably anymore because I fixed that shit, pretty much a year ago. If I wouldn't debugged the whole values for XPMS1.9 you people would still have the feets in the ground problem, or gorilla hands with females.

Ah, I see then. Thank you for the information of that, quite interesting. I am not using XPMSE2 as of yet, so that would explain my lack of knowledge of it. Basically, you have explained all of my misconceptions then. except for the first person scaling because uh... while I DO believe you, for some reason in my game ECE DOES scale in first person. Very unsure why now. Possibly thinking of a different scale.

Anyway, I apologize for the small derail.

Height is not a "scale" slider, Height is a function slider. Height calls setscale(), if you would scale, breast or arms or whatever in ECE on a "scale" slider it wouldn't go into first person.

That function call of Height is disabled in XPMSE2 and repalced with a sclae slider to reduce after effect issues. Also that custom height scale mods for races would work

Ah, I think I get it now. Thank you very much for clearing this up, and once again I apologize for the derail, and most importantly any offense I had shown to you and Blabba. You know more about this than me, and I really appreciate you setting me straight.

I need your guidance oh Great Orange. I used RM3A sculpt mode with Citrusheads, (works fantastic), then made a head that I exported and also used spf command. Then used CK to import everything into a standalone follower, added Citrus heads and imported spf as well. Now I'm stuck with the exported facegens. CK doesn't export Citrus head but the normal one. Racemenu does export them though so while trying to use Nifmerge it becomes impossibe to apply the nif that is exported through RM to the one exported through CK. Is there any other way to go about it? Like Nifscope? And if so could you point me to the right direction?

Not a 100% sure as to how to do this honestly.

But if you use MO, you can setup an Export CitrusHead Facegen mod profile, where you install the replacer version and then have the ck export out the head's facegen of the follower that way with citrus in it.

greetings, anyone has a fix for the Vampire's face sunken cheeks problem, it's in the vanilla game, but using "No Sunken Face for females"  sort of fix it (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16506/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D16506&pUp=1)

but when i installed the standalone for citrus heads (hd meshes) i had this problem the cheeks are really sunken.

hopefully someone could have a solution thanks.

Okay, so I got my Vampire face morph issue worked out. I replaced femaleheadchargen_VampireMorph.obj inside femaleheadchargen.tri with a copy of femaleheadchargen.obj. Now my characters face looks better than ever. However, another issue came up. While my characters lips move fine and facial expressions also work fine, NPCs faces are completely static, except for beards and the inside of the mouth. It almost looks like they are wearing a mask of their own face. I use RealisticTeeth. When going into wireframe mode, I can clearly see the teeth and tongue of the NPCs moving, but their face doesn't. I don't know if that's important, but I also put the HDT Havok Path into femalehead.nif. It also seems like not every NPC is affected by this, for example the Osare Maid Outfit Merchant in qasmoke can open her mouth just fine.

If you used the replacer version, you didn't run facegen for ALL the npc's then.

If your using the standalone version, this cannot possibly be an issue unless some really weird fucked up installation. As the NPC's shouldn't have any of their files changed.

BlaBla for what he's doing (tweaking the citrus head nif's tri file)... he would have to run the replacer.

Unless the standalone version calls on the female head to be in a different location (then he could export the nif's and tri's from the standalone bsa and get it to work for his character, but other vamp's would be stuck with the long chin).

Since I'm here...

Do you plan on doing any other heads? like the hybrids (thinking the rat race or something along those lines).

Something that would have the normal femalehead main section, along with say the Khajit ears (maybe a tweaked nose or something as well).

Naw, not anytime soon.

Project CITRUS already takes up all my free time.

I may fancy trying to do werewolf heads far into the future if I'm still around, Or import existing heads and morphs into it. (Like add brutish argonian morph as a new slider for the argonian heads etc..)

I still need to fix the eyebrow area as people keep pointing out and that's the only planned update so far (as well as a few tiny misc. fixes to a few other morphs that a certain few people keep pestering me about)

Edit:

For standalone, you would need to change the vamp morph in the citrushead's folder femaleheadraces.tri

You could then use any of the other vampire 'fixes' mods already existing to fix the npc vampires.

I'm using the replacer version. How would I go about running facegen for all npcs? Would that be a lot of work, and if it is, is it just tedious or really simple but time consuming?

If it's too much work to be a sensible move I have a solution for the Standalone version. Get your favorite Vampire face fix, use that for all other  NPCs. Proceed fixing up citrushead's femaleheadchargen and you're golden (at least I think you'd be). I could upload the clean vamp chargen file if anyone wants it too.

It's huge, and maybe slightly time consuming since facegen from ck isn't multithreaded.

But what you do is basically load up all your mods that have NPC's in the ck, and do the grey face bug method to update their heads to citrus head.

This could take hours to days depending on how many mods with npc's you use and how fast your processor is I guess. And the likelyhood of the ck crashing on you.

I'm using the replacer version. How would I go about running facegen for all npcs? Would that be a lot of work, and if it is, is it just tedious or really simple but time consuming?

If it's too much work to be a sensible move I have a solution for the Standalone version. Get your favorite Vampire face fix, use that for all other  NPCs. Proceed fixing up citrushead's femaleheadchargen and you're golden (at least I think you'd be). I could upload the clean vamp chargen file if anyone wants it too.

yes pls if u hv a chargen file which get rid of them sunken cheeks that will be great, thanks

Sure, here you go. I completely extracted the BSA files, so I can work with the files more easily and I can just replace the file in the mod folder. You might want to make a new mod in ModOrganizer though. Just create a file structure like this: "meshes\actors\character\character assets" for the replacer version and "meshes\actors\character\character assets\citrushead" for the standalone version. Put the file in there, make a .zip or .rar of the file structure and load it into ModOrganizer. Make sure it's below CitrusHead, so it overwrites its files. 

femaleheadchargen.7z

Sure, here you go. I completely extracted the BSA files, so I can work with the files more easily and I can just replace the file in the mod folder. You might want to make a new mod in ModOrganizer though. Just create a file structure like this: "meshes\actors\character\character assets" for the replacer version and "meshes\actors\character\character assets\citrushead" for the standalone version. Put the file in there, make a .zip or .rar of the file structure and load it into ModOrganizer. Make sure it's below CitrusHead, so it overwrites its files. 

thank you so much for doing this.

cheers

So I reeeeaaaalllly want to try this, but I have a (probably dumb) question.

Last time I tried this, I used the replacer version and I ended up with double faces everywhere. So I removed it. But this time, I'm thinking of trying just the player only version.

Am currently using RaceMenu, so no problems there. Don't have EEO or any of that stuff, but the one thing I do have, is DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance and BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes.

I know BVFE affects the mouthhumanchargen.tri and mouthhumanfchargen.tri.

So now the question is, will Citrus head work with BVFE? Or is it a matter of one or the other? Meaning, high poly head with no vampire teeth, or regular head with vampire teeth? I do plan on being a vampire later on (probably during Dawnguard, or if I get changed earlier), so that's why I'm asking. Or does Citrus head already have vampire teeth included?

I know the front page says it isn't compatible with anything that edits the head .tri files, so thought I'd ask before I mess something up, just to be 100%. Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Well the head .tri files are different from the faceparts .tri files.

So stuff like hair .tri's, teeth .tri's, eye .tri's etc... (AKA: Head Parts) should be fine or at least won't give you a CTD or game breaking bug.

I use DVA, I think it only changes face files for vampires, so if you wanted to the replacer version you'd need to load the mod up and re-facegen those.

DVA doesn't impact the PC, so for the standalone version you should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Blabba ? Is the Bodychange mod somehow okay with Citrus ? It kind of acts as a custom race in that it has it's own meshes folders. I can't manage having the citrus head on one of my custom bodies using Bodychange without having the face texture of the original's body. I'm using the standalone head too. The mod's MCM menu has a 'regenerate face texture' tab, but all it does is reloading the femalehead.nif in game, and I get a fucked up head from the missing tri files (the mod loads only the citrus head but uses my normal head mesh's tri, since it's the standalone version)...