If you use any of the lip sliders, they may or may not be correct and/or they may not look good to you.

These will not be fixed by me, it's too small of a thing for me to care for as well as quite a time consuming thing to adjust. And since the adjustments require artistic skill to correct, I simply cannot do it as I lack that severely. (If I tried 'fixing' it it's probably going to come out way worse.)

If someone with good 3d modelling knowledge in 3dsmax doesn't mind moving vertices around and has some really good artistic sense, I won't mind helping them come up with the fixes and sending them files etc...

• 3 weeks later...

Ran into some symmetry issues.  Is it Citrus Head or Racemenu?

TESV_exe_DX9_20150314_032445.png

This is with a clear sculpt.  One of the ears went weird apparently from non-ear slider manipulation at some point.  Also, even on a fresh preset, those nose nodes are off-center/asymmetric.  And when you move one with the mirror function on, sometimes it doesn't do a mirror action, but if it does work, it doesn't act on the right node.

Ok, I finally switch to Citrus Head, in some cases I didn't have any problem, but recently I found this.

post-193318-0-62018700-1426365014_thumb.jpg

For some reason BSLightingShaderProperty is missing and I cannot link the head texture to the nif. I dont know if is a Citrus Problem or a RaceMenu problem.

Edit: Solved, I just update RaceMenu to 3.0.1B and no more problem.

Tested this head mesh (replacer version) and I have to say it works very nice in combination with RM. You are truly able to see the difference even without using the scuplture feature too much. Edges and transitions are much smoother by default.

...but there is one major downsink...no SexLab or other facial animations at all (you have to override the .tri file from FFA, installing Citrus but keep FFA results in mesh distortions while facial anims are played...). To adjust a static expression in RM is a compromise and better than nothing, but it feels insufficient somehow...

Will there be a Citrus head mesh in future which will be high poly and able to express vanilla/SexLab facial animations or is that an either / or ? Or is there already a solution somewhere I have no idea of ?

Is there any way getting around the NPC lips not moving while talking thing?

Yea, re-facegen your npc using the ck.

Can someone explain what it means to re-facegen in CK? I have this same problem. Or if there is some sort of tutorial on this point me in that direction and I will read up on it. I tried to google this and had No luck finding a relevant topic. Thanks in advance for any help.

Is there any way getting around the NPC lips not moving while talking thing?

Yea, re-facegen your npc using the ck.

Can someone explain what it means to re-facegen in CK? I have this same problem. Or if there is some sort of tutorial on this point me in that direction and I will read up on it. I tried to google this and had No luck finding a relevant topic. Thanks in advance for any help.

I think it's the Ctrl-F4 command to have CK re-generate the face nif and dds files for NPC.  Highlight the NPC and Ctrl-F4. 

I am guessing this is only necessary for the replacer version, which is not recommended by blabba if I recalled as the extra resource using poly won't improve vanilla much for most subjectively.

Tested this head mesh (replacer version) and I have to say it works very nice in combination with RM. You are truly able to see the difference even without using the scuplture feature too much. Edges and transitions are much smoother by default.

...but there is one major downsink...no SexLab or other facial animations at all (you have to override the .tri file from FFA, installing Citrus but keep FFA results in mesh distortions while facial anims are played...). To adjust a static expression in RM is a compromise and better than nothing, but it feels insufficient somehow...

Will there be a Citrus head mesh in future which will be high poly and able to express vanilla/SexLab facial animations or is that an either / or ? Or is there already a solution somewhere I have no idea of ?

The .tri files are included so that it works fine with expressions and facial customization.

No I don't provide support for FFA because the facial expressions in it were IMO worse than vanilla. Other than that as long as you follow the proper installation instructions facial animations should by all accounts work fine.

I notice that trying to get the citrus head using an old preset no longer loads it. Using the method racemenu, switch gender, load old preset the head is the same whereas is used to update to the citrus head. Is this something new or am I doing it wrong?

The .tri files are included so that it works fine with expressions and facial customization.

No I don't provide support for FFA because the facial expressions in it were IMO worse than vanilla. Other than that as long as you follow the proper installation instructions facial animations should by all accounts work fine.

I tested the standalone version now and followed the instructions and it works flawlessly now at least on my char and the facial anims with citrus tri files look really nice, because all the small distortions and edges you had with FFA and vanilla heads formerly, are much smoother or even gone even when you use somewhat extreme/exaggerated expressions. Maybe my fault concerning the replacer version was that I need to do the same procedure as with the standalone version, but I thought using the replacer will update the game/save automatically without ever entering RM...no idea really. Maybe I have to extract a new FaceGenData by CK for all followers (but I thought it should at least work for the player by default..).

My followers (Skyrim Beatiful Followers) still have their vanilla head meshes (btw twf is a pretty scary console command I didn't know yet, but Its pretty handy to watch the difference between vanilla and citrus) while using the standalone version, but this doesn't bother me. As SBF delivers it's own FFA capable tri files for the follower packages I still have facial animations for them.

Maybe it's just a load order thing for my followers, maybe I just have to arrange the citrus.esp after all SBF.esps. Maybe I have to open the SBF packages and replace all tri files there by Citrus head tri files and generate a new FaceGen.nif by CK and replace the original SBF one....tedious repacking work...will try that another day.

I notice that trying to get the citrus head using an old preset no longer loads it. Using the method racemenu, switch gender, load old preset the head is the same whereas is used to update to the citrus head. Is this something new or am I doing it wrong?

I haven't kept up with expired on new RaceMenu changelogs and features.

I do think he added a new feature to RM in the new versions where there's a headpart slider somewhere that will toggle between using vanilla head and CITRUS heads. Not sure if that's what you need to do now.

I tested the standalone version now and followed the instructions and it works flawlessly now at least on my char and the facial anims with citrus tri files look really nice, because all the small distortions and edges you had with FFA and vanilla heads formerly, are much smoother or even gone even when you use somewhat extreme/exaggerated expressions. Maybe my fault concerning the replacer version was that I need to do the same procedure as with the standalone version, but I thought using the replacer will update the game/save automatically without ever entering RM...no idea really. Maybe I have to extract a new FaceGenData by CK for all followers (but I thought it should at least work for the player by default..).

My followers (Skyrim Beatiful Followers) still have their vanilla head meshes (btw twf is a pretty scary console command I didn't know yet, but Its pretty handy to watch the difference between vanilla and citrus) while using the standalone version, but this doesn't bother me. As SBF delivers it's own FFA capable tri files for the follower packages I still have facial animations for them.

Maybe it's just a load order thing for my followers, maybe I just have to arrange the citrus.esp after all SBF.esps. Maybe I have to open the SBF packages and replace all tri files there by Citrus head tri files and generate a new FaceGen.nif by CK and replace the original SBF one....tedious repacking work...will try that another day.

You shouldn't need to re-package or move the citrus.esp. The .ESP cannot conflict with anything and it's load order is inconsequential (it's primarily used to map paths for Expired's NiOverride plugin. It doesn't really do or tweak anything with the game mechanics itself)

For the replacer version, you need to re-facegen your entire games NPC's so that they use the updated model.

For both the standalone and the replacer you do need to toggle gender change to update the game to the new heads if using an existing save.

You shouldn't need to re-package or move the citrus.esp. The .ESP cannot conflict with anything and it's load order is inconsequential (it's primarily used to map paths for Expired's NiOverride plugin. It doesn't really do or tweak anything with the game mechanics itself)

For the replacer version, you need to re-facegen your entire games NPC's so that they use the updated model.

For both the standalone and the replacer you do need to toggle gender change to update the game to the new heads if using an existing save.

The later was the reason, that it didn't work on my player char from the start. I wonder who will ever use the replacer version then...besides the tedius work to do a facegen extraction for all your followers or beloved/modded NPCs you may encounter dark head bugs and such stuff.

SBF sets the followers as a custom race as far as I know (as every well done follower mod does it that way), so this seems to be the reason that it isn't working right now. Any short hint how to make them affcted by Citrus ? ...I am not truly an expert when it comes to custom races.

Forget it, found something in your description.

Contains:

- Female Head and all associated morphs (ECE/Chargen/Nuska/etc...)

- Female Argonian Head and all associated morphs, along with new lizard style eye blink 'animation'

- Female Khajit Head and all associated morphs, Along with tweaked vertex alpha blending

- Updated to contain RM Extra morphs and Expression morphs!

- Male Head and all associated morphs

- Male Argonian Heads and all associated morphs. alonog with new lizard style eye blink 'animation'

- Male Khajit Head and all associated morphs, Along with tweaked vertex Alpha blending

- Standalone version and Replacer version

Where are these Morphs this mod "contains"?

Under Extras I only have the usual race morphs. I am using the latest Racemenu 3.0.

Where is the ECE and nuska morphs?

I have googled and asked everywhere, everyone just says "Oh yeah the Morphs are in Citrus already" Ok well how do I access them??

Contains:

- Female Argonian Head and all associated morphs, along with new lizard style eye blink 'animation'

- Female Khajit Head and all associated morphs, Along with tweaked vertex alpha blending

- Male Argonian Heads and all associated morphs. alonog with new lizard style eye blink 'animation'

- Male Khajit Head and all associated morphs, Along with tweaked vertex Alpha blending

Under Extras I only have the usual race morphs. I am using the latest Racemenu 3.0.

I have googled and asked everywhere, everyone just says "Oh yeah the Morphs are in Citrus already" Ok well how do I access them??

Where they are in basic RaceMenu they are the same sliders the ones with the 2 at the end.

Contains:

Where they are in basic RaceMenu they are the same sliders the ones with the 2 at the end.

I am looking for the actual Head shape, not sliders. I can not figure out how everyone says you can get EEO head shape with Citrus.

Contains:

I am looking for the actual Head shape, not sliders. I can not figure out how everyone says you can get EEO head shape with Citrus.

Because EEO and other shit replaced morphs, while RaceMenu can add new ones? So EEO morphs are still there but on another numbers/sliders maybe?

Quick question: should i load this before or after ZaZ animation pack? it overwrites femalehead.tri

Still, thanks for making such awesome mods for the comunity!

Let Citrus overwrite it probably just some open your mouth when you have gag stuff and so. Citrus takes priority over this.

Thanks for the help.

And also, when doing the facegen thing, should i load the unofficial patched in addtion to the dlc?

If you really wanna do that 2-3 days waste of time (I recommend the standalone version), you load skyrim.esm + update.esm + uskp and generate all (make sure no facegen file of the NPCs are currently in MO), then load the same with Dawnguard + UDGP and generate all Dawnguard and edited by Dawnguard NPCs (make sure that you save/move the previous generated files to a location outside of MO), repeat for HF + UHFP and DB + UDBP, after that merge all files together into a new mod and add it to MO. That is pratical if you generate mods that modify original characters you can just disbale the facegen file mod you made and MO doesn't overwrite files after/while generating modifications like for UNO, NPCs of Dibella and stuff.