[WIP] Acrobatic Sex Animations mod for Sexlab (SexLabFSAnimations_1.0.0)

FurrySpirit

Hi.

At first of all i have to say that english is not my native or favorite language. So be polite please. I will try to speak understandable but my messages may looks like piece of shit sometimes.

Ok.

I'm trying to make and add some animations for SexLab. For practise i'll make some animations in acrobatic poses.

The first sequence:

post-328866-0-44950600-1403622908_thumb.gifpost-328866-0-08656100-1403630311_thumb.gifpost-328866-0-68954200-1403705123_thumb.gif

Well... I promised and here it is =)

The first version of the mod: SexLabFSAnimations_1.0.0.zip

Version 1.0.0 contains one sequence: "FS Acrobatic Blowjob"

----- Requirements -------------------------------------------------------------

SexLab Framework REQUIRES SexLab 1.38 OR NEWER

----- Installation Procedure --------------------------------------------------

This mod does not replaces any SexLab scripts, so you can install it with any other SexLab animation mod.

After properly installing SexLab Framework, follow these steps.

• Download the latest zip package and extract it's content into your Skyrim's data folder or install it via any mod manager
  • Navigate to your Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe utility.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • Activate the SexLabFSAnimations.esp file in your list of active mods and plugins.
  • Start Skyrim and reset SexLab animation registers: Game - open MSM menu -> setting mods -> SexLab-> Restructuring and cleaning - > Reset registers Animation
  • Now you should see the animation "FS Acrobatic Blowjob" in the list of SexLab animations.
  • You did it.

----- Uninstalling ----------------------------------------------------------------

• Save your game and exit from Skyrim.
  • Delete SexLabFSAnimations.esp from Skyrim's Data folder or deactivate it in your list of active mods and plugins or uninstall it via your mod manager.
  • Start Skyrim, load yor save and reset SexLab animation registers: Game - open MSM menu -> setting mods -> SexLab-> Restructuring and cleaning - > Reset registers Animation
  • You did it.

----- Animation Sources -----------------------------------------------------------------

3ds max 2010 animation sources for modders: FS_AcrobaticBlowjob.zip

----- Permissions -----------------------------------------------------------------

It is TOTALY open sourced and free for any external use and/or modifying/publishing by anyone.

This will be interesting. Just a small suggestion - make male move as well. Make him raise a head to see whats going on, move hands or legs a bit... in short make him feel alive and feeling good :D

Thnx. I'll try add a bit more expression to the male movements. And it's only an example, only one part of animation sequence. Full animation is much longer.

I am planning to do regular releases here (wich will include ready for use mod and 3ds max sources at free for use by any modmaker basis) as soon as I will find answer to my questions from the first post.

germanicus, SquallPT, tu too. It is really motivates.

PS: Next two days i will be away from the internet but keep working on anims. See you soon.

ZaZ Animation Pack adds animations through the API, but it is a good deal more complicated as it does a lot of stuff unrelated to it and adds the animations in a slightly atypical way.

There's currently no up to date guide for adding animations, but the best example for how to do it would probably be to look at the mod SexLab Vanilla Voices to see how it adds new voices; it's simple and only does the one related thing. The API for adding animations is identical, so you'd just replace the voice related stuff with the animation related stuff as you would see them in sslAnimationDefaults.psc

The basics of it is essentially just making your own version of SexLab's included sslAnimationDefaults script that adds your own animations, then calling the function that registers all your animations through whatever means you prefer.

Ashal, thnx for response.

The basics of it is essentially just making your own version of SexLab's included sslAnimationDefaults script that adds your own animations, then calling the function that registers all your animations through whatever means you prefer.

Is it means that this script replaces standart sslAnimationDefaults? If so, is it means you can not have more than one animation addition mod for SL (cose every of them should replace the same script)?

No, you create your own version attached to your own quest.

What i'm saying is to look at sslAnimationDefaults to get an idea of what the API functions are for creating an animation. Namely AddPosition(), AddPositionStage(), and AddTag()

Like I said, look at SexLab Vanilla Voices for an example of this, it does exactly what your wanting to do here, just with voices instead of animations, dig through it's esp file (namely look at how it's quest is setup in creation kit) and check the source scripts and you'll see what I mean. The methods are the exact same, you'd just replace the Voice API functions it's using to register with Animation API functions.

No, you create your own version attached to your own quest.

What i'm saying is to look at sslAnimationDefaults to get an idea of what the API functions are for creating an animation. Namely AddPosition(), AddPositionStage(), and AddTag()

Like I said, look at SexLab Vanilla Voices for an example of this, it does exactly what your wanting to do here, just with voices instead of animations, dig through it's esp file (namely look at how it's quest is setup in creation kit) and check the source scripts and you'll see what I mean. The methods are the exact same, you'd just replace the Voice API functions it's using to register with Animation API functions.

Ashal,

MoreNastyCritters now uses the approved SL API for adding creature animations for rieklings, etc. Initially the mod consisted of changes to the core SL animation scripts, but it has changed over to extending the base sslAnimationFactory.psc.

Thanks. Mind if I link to your to your mod as the "example" for how to add new animations to SexLab? Since it's simple and to the point should make for a nice example mod to others looking to add new animations.

And if you make any "normal"-ish animations I'll gladly include them with the default SexLab download if you're okay with it aswell. This particular animation though is just a little too "out there" that I'm a little hesitant to package it with SexLab as a default.

English is not the native may be native Russian?

Great animation! Priiedu home, put yourself in the game

Английский язык не родной, может быть русский родной?

Отличная анимация! Прииеду домой-поставлю себе в игру

Thanks. Mind if I link to your to your mod as the "example" for how to add new animations to SexLab? Since it's simple and to the point should make for a nice example mod to others looking to add new animations.

And if you make any "normal"-ish animations I'll gladly include them with the default SexLab download if you're okay with it aswell. This particular animation though is just a little too "out there" that I'm a little hesitant to package it with SexLab as a default.

There's a possible new feature you can add. "Special call" animations, animations that are not in the auto-select list but can be explicitly called by mods when they need them.

Archived