Cast Spells from Breast or Schlong (New GIFs ADDED)

ElPsyCongroo

When I came to LL for the first time one or two years ago, I just see a guy asking if it is possible to cast a magic spell from breasts or schlong.

A stupid method is, place a invisible object near the position you want to cast a spell from, for example the nipple, and made the object cast the spell, so it just looks like the spell is cast from. All this can be done by scripts. You can disign a new magic spell cast from nipple, but it is a hard work to adjust all magic in skyrim.

A new way I found recently, is do some changes to the skeleton, making the spell "equip to the breast". All the spell cast from left and right hand will cast from breasts. But there is another hard work to replace the animation when cast a spell.

But I think it looks quite good, doesn't it?

Gifs↓

rfeztm.gif

dbdpem.gif

Add a rune visual effect

ngafyr.gif

New shot 140615 Pre-REL

lonict.gif

acxono.gif

Even default standing idle could be used as casting animation here I guess (it would need all directionals as well so its blending nicely). And by moving nodes you didnt need to modify vanilla spells separately. Win=win.

Do you plan on releasing it after you find some fitting animations?

Even default standing idle could be used as casting animation here I guess (it would need all directionals as well so its blending nicely). And by moving nodes you didnt need to modify vanilla spells separately. Win=win.

Do you plan on releasing it after you find some fitting animations?

It's difficult for me to find fitting animations for all the animation event involved in the magic casting. But I have nearly finished although many of them look really wierd, for example the animation for moving with a charge magic.

I can find the animation of equiping the magic. You can see in the first gif, hands move when equiping the magic, I try to replace it, But I don't know with .hkx is it.

Any ideas?

COOooooOOL! It's kind of like the fart shout mod on the Nexus.. except not as funny. Can't wait for a download.. Are you going to make a plug in for PSQ so that if you have that mod installed there is an option to make it so that only Succubi can cast destructive spells or spells in general that way?

COOooooOOL! It's kind of like the fart shout mod on the Nexus.. except not as funny. Can't wait for a download.. Are you going to make a plug in for PSQ so that if you have that mod installed there is an option to make it so that only Succubi can cast destructive spells or spells in general that way?

I must say my work is different from the fart shout. The main work on the fart shout is animation replacer. The main work of mine is changing the skeleton

I must say my work is different from the fart shout. The main work on the fart shout is animation replacer. The main work of mine is changing the skeleton

Basically the points or bones where magic affects attach to and fire from on the skeleton.. right?

..How hard could that be? :D (just kidding, just kidding)

This one has real potential.  As pointed out, for eye blasts and such as well as the original concept.  Can't wait to see somebody combine this with one of the pregnancy mods out there for milk spraying attacks, lol.

Why am I suddenly having flashbacks to that Kung Fu sexfight clip that was all over the net years back (from Chinese Torture Chamber Story originally) where the guy finishes off the girl by shooting electrified cum on her?  O_o   lol.

Basically the points or bones where magic affects attach to and fire from on the skeleton.. right?

..How hard could that be? :D  (just kidding, just kidding)

To be honest it is not a difficult work, Just using nifskope to add some bones and adjust the position.

But as you know different people use different skeleton, being fond of different body shape and breast scale. So maybe other people have to adjust the bones themselves.

My work is based on XPMSE so I think it's a good idea for Mr.G to take my idea to add a breast-casting skeleton in his pack just like the sword-on-back ones. And ECE sliders for position adjusting is also a good idea if possible.

I just wonder if Mr.G is willing to waste his precious time on my little evil interest. :lol:

This one has real potential.  As pointed out, for eye blasts and such as well as the original concept.  Can't wait to see somebody combine this with one of the pregnancy mods out there for milk spraying attacks, lol.

Why am I suddenly having flashbacks to that Kung Fu sexfight clip that was all over the net years back (from Chinese Torture Chamber Story originally) where the guy finishes off the girl by shooting electrified cum on her?  O_o   lol.

A limitation of  this is skyrim only provide 3 slot for magic:Left hand, right hand, and shout.

Now I just move the solts from hands and mouth to breasts and genitals.

Milk spraying? If you have complete the tasks in skyrim, you must have ever seen the afflected people who can fire a poision attack by vomit in the task "The Only Cure". It's a magic which named as "DA13XXXXXXX" and the projectile it uses is quite a good model of fluid spray for who don't know anything about 3D modeling like me. The only thing you have to do if you want a milk spray or ,errrrrr, a sperm spray :D ,  is adjusting the parament in CK, creating a new magic, and change the textures if you don't want a green load of milk or sperm.

I thought I saw an animated gif of an anime chick with really large tits and she was shooting deadly streams of milk or lasers out of her nipples somewhere.

"Gatling Gun laser cum" LMAO!

..How hard could that be? :D  (just kidding, just kidding)

To be honest it is not a difficult work, Just using nifskope to add some bones and adjust the position.

But as you know different people use different skeleton, being fond of different body shape and breast scale. So maybe other people have to adjust the bones themselves.

My work is based on XPMSE so I think it's a good idea for Mr.G to take my idea to add a breast-casting skeleton in his pack just like the sword-on-back ones. And ECE sliders for position adjusting is also a good idea if possible.

I just wonder if Mr.G is willing to waste his precious time on my little evil interest. :lol:

I hope he is.. because you aren't the only one who has this  "evil interest". :D

I can find the animation of equiping the magic. You can see in the first gif, hands move when equiping the magic, I try to replace it, But I don't know with .hkx is it.

Any ideas?

I dont remember which ones exactly, but I suggest you downloading one of these magic animation replacers on Nexus and replacing the same things they do.

Copy all directional running animations (be it vanilla or some other mod) then replace magic casting directionals with them. The remaining ones, like MagicEquip could be replaced with normal standing idle as well.

This might be helpful for replacing animation

It doesn't have everything out there tho, but does cover casting and equipping magic

Never thought of it until now, but if you're character is now able to shoot magic from their boobs or dick, does that mean your hands will now be free to use weapons?

Probably not, the game still consider you have magic equipped so hands are technically still filled.

Never thought of it until now, but if you're character is now able to shoot magic from their boobs or dick, does that mean your hands will now be free to use weapons?

Of course not. What I do is just move the "equiping node" of magic to the breast but you still have to equip them in your "hand slot" and use mouse to cast them

I thought I saw an animated gif of an anime chick with really large tits and she was shooting deadly streams of milk or lasers out of her nipples somewhere.

I just looked up that movie and 0.0

Of course not. What I do is just move the "equiping node" of magic to the breast but you still have to equip them in your "hand slot" and use mouse to cast them

That's what I thought.. would be a cool added bonus; I can see it now.. a female player character blasts a  random bandit in the face with an electric milk attack from her boobs, and then finishes him off with a great sword. Sounds awesome! :lol:.. but it won't work that way.

I just looked up that movie and 0.0

Which one? the breast milk one was in an animated gif I saw a while back, it was from some anime I didn't recognize. The laser cum comment was quoted from a video I saw on youtube showing why girls on Ok Cupid act the way they do.

That's what I thought.. would be a cool added bonus; I can see it now.. a female player character blasts a  random bandit in the face with an electric milk attack from her boobs, and then finishes him off with a great sword. Sounds awesome! :lol:.. but it won't work that way.

Maybe it is not impossible but have to hack in the behaviour system, I think. If you can cast the magic equip in hand just like the power, what you want may come true

Archived