View File

Sansa - The Lonely Princess.

Sansa is a Nord follower inspired by Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones.

- Sansa uses custom body mesh and skeleton to support pregnancy and body jiggles, so please report back any problems you may find with this features or any other related to this mod in the support forum.

- Dragonsreach, Whiterun.

Features:

• Standalone.
  • Marriageble.
  • Blue Elven Archer craftable armor, cloak and cape.
  • Custom CBBE mesh with Tender Pregnancy Scaling Body.
  • Full TBBP/BBP, HDT and pregnancy support.
  • Archery, stealth and light armor perks.

Installation:

- Unpack the content of the "Sansa - The Lonely Princess - V1.7z" file in your skyrim Data folder or with a mod manager.

Highly recomended mods to use with Sansa:

Credits:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/07/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ok ok ok I might take a lot of flac for this one

Is she completely useless, whines a lot, crys, gets captured over and over, gets beaten by you and crys some more, and her only one good redeeming trait is shes 100% a fuckable redhead who in no way acts like the majority of crazy ass redheads I've met in my life?

Just sayin.. prob my least liked character on GOT, I mean, I wanted Joffrey to live more than her

Is she completely useless, whines a lot, crys, gets captured over and over, gets beaten by you and crys some more, and her only one good redeeming trait is shes 100% a fuckable redhead who in no way acts like the majority of crazy ass redheads I've met in my life?

Just sayin.. prob my least liked character on GOT, I mean, I wanted Joffrey to live more than her

Damn, you carrying a lot hate inside you.28wf5h5.jpg

Damn, you carrying a lot hate inside you.28wf5h5.jpg

Possibly

Just a amazing show and shes the one character that just damn well needs to die imo

Never read the books so I can keep hoping that her sister murders her or something awesome

Downloaded and installed and she's in dragonreach although dragonsreach has been renamed and she's working as a follower although she has blue hair rather than red.

2014_06_08_00002.jpg

2014_06_08_00003.jpg

Is there a way to make her hair red so it will match with outfit

2014_06_08_00004.jpg

Incidentally, the mod is overwriting the language settings (or rather has translation turned on by default), so it's changing Dragonsreach to Cuesta de Dragon (or such). 

I will try to figure how to turn the translation off, any clue?

The hair texture problem is on the work, got several reports of that, also im changing the hair style, all the meshes and textures should come in the package so she is standalone, working on it.

At first I thought on make her just a pretty face to marry, but now I will prolly make her an archer as having a follower to leave at home or that has no perks for combat is not much fun tho.

Not bad, the pics look good!  If you're trying to model her after the actress, the face needs some work, but not a bad likeness.

The hair might be a problem with not having the "optional" Apachii add-on.  I had a similar problem with Esmeralda (from the Nexus.)  If you don't have the add-on pack for additional female hairs, her hair doesn't look quite right.  Not as extreme as this, but it could be the same deal.

I look forward to a more polished version!

Not bad, the pics look good!  If you're trying to model her after the actress, the face needs some work, but not a bad likeness.

The hair might be a problem with not having the "optional" Apachii add-on.  I had a similar problem with Esmeralda (from the Nexus.)  If you don't have the add-on pack for additional female hairs, her hair doesn't look quite right.  Not as extreme as this, but it could be the same deal.

I look forward to a more polished version!

Just uploaded a new version, with different hair and this time I didnt forgot to set the right texture paths, hopefuly I got them all so there is not need for any other mod to see her all pretty.

As for the face yes, it is not as similar as the actress as I would like, but in general there is some resemblance, maybe later I can make her look more alike.

I wouldn't say she is completely useless although i have read the books (saying that I've just watched the latest one "The watchers of the wall" and that's pretty much nothing like the book - which i'm not being critical off i like the series being different :) )

I'd say her character is more showing how someone who did exactly as they were asked, was the good daughter learning to do all that crap that arya didn't want to do with a smile and was full of hope for the shiny bright future still gets royally fucked over

Sansa's real flaw in the series was that she honestly bought into all the fairy tale bullshit about handsome and dashing princes who were just as noble and true as they were rich and powerful.  She was willfully unwilling to let go of that illusion for at least the first book (I've only read the first so far, but been keeping up with the series), and finally realized she had to let it go and descend to the same level everyone else is at if she wants to thrive, or even survive, in the real world.

I like the character quite a lot, actually.  I love how she's completely Wrong Genre Savvy, thinking she's in your typical romantic fantasy land, which the world of Game of Thrones most decidedly is not.  Watching her become Right Genre Savvy is a fascinating treat.

IDK I have yet to meet a redhead that isnt a soulless crazy awesome psychopath in some way. She just rubs me the wrong way :P

My kryptonite is redheads, any day of the week all day everyday! So for me to say GTFO REDHEAD BITCH means she irks me about as much as Vilja  :D

Arya shoulda been the redhead, that girls going places and gonna be murdering peeps I can feel it!

(Clearly never read the books)

So, took Sansa for a test-drive, as it were.  I like the look, solid job.  When I had her follow me, then asked "What are you good at?" (using UFO), her highest skills were Two-Handed and Heavy Armor, with Archery and Shield close behind.  Was that intentional?  Also, I got a Spanish name for Dragonsreach, could that be fixed?  Not a game-breaking bug, but an annoying one.

Still, solid work, and I'll definitely keep an eye here for updates.  I look forward to making Sansa an addition to my adventuring party.

Final version 1 is out!!
Included the Elven Archer armor by Newermind with the blue textures from Ashara Elven archer armour revisited as default outfit, the Rogue sorceress cloak and cape look pretty good on her, added archery, stealth and light armor perks, fixed Dragonsreach translation and made her upper lip a bit thinner.
There is a set of the armor and cloak in her inventory, you can enchant and upgrade them and like in Newermind's original outfit they are craftable if you have the elven armor perks.

post-321141-0-33526000-1402424275_thumb.jpg

So, took Sansa for a test-drive, as it were.  I like the look, solid job.  When I had her follow me, then asked "What are you good at?" (using UFO), her highest skills were Two-Handed and Heavy Armor, with Archery and Shield close behind.  Was that intentional?  Also, I got a Spanish name for Dragonsreach, could that be fixed?  Not a game-breaking bug, but an annoying one.

Still, solid work, and I'll definitely keep an eye here for updates.  I look forward to making Sansa an addition to my adventuring party.

Yup, the Alpha and Beta versions had nothing but the basics, the V1 has archery , stealth and light armor perks and archer combat style. The Dragonsreach name should be in english in the last version too.

IDK I have yet to meet a redhead that isnt a soulless crazy awesome psychopath in some way. She just rubs me the wrong way :P

My kryptonite is redheads, any day of the week all day everyday! So for me to say GTFO REDHEAD BITCH means she irks me about as much as Vilja  :D

Arya shoulda been the redhead, that girls going places and gonna be murdering peeps I can feel it!

(Clearly never read the books)

*Points to your avatar picture*, deep inside you like redheads :P

Sansa is pretty chill, thought of make get her a sad mood but that could make her annoying for real, so just went with neutral.

And, for your joy, I may make 2 more redheads from GoT, Ygritte and Melisandra!!