Nice update!  Looking good, she's a little closer to the actress facially now.  And very nice selection on the armor, looks great.

I did notice, again using the "what are you good at" command from UFO, that her highest skills are still Two Handed and Heavy Armor.

Also, and this is more my fault, but putting her in a sexier armor set also makes her rather. . . ah, bustier.  I really wish clothes could detect the body that's supposed to be under them and conform to it, dammit.

I will have to check, maybe I overlooked something in the skills part of the mod, but she fights quite fine as archer.

As for the body, she has a custom body mesh, outfits usually come with the shape of the body they are made for so they wont use hers, if you have time and will you can use the body mesh of the mod to convert some outfit for her with body slide, its pretty simple, open outfit studio, load femalebody_1.nif as reference, then load the nif of the outfit you want and then save it as a new nif after fitting it to her shape, be careful, if you overwrite the original outfit mesh you will modify it for all the NPCs, so you may need to make a new mod, or if you upload the zip I could make the mod as an addon for Sansa ;)

Edit: Actually, try some UNP outfits on her, the armor is UNP and her body fits just fine in it.

Yeah, I've messed around a bit in Outfit Studio, but I always have problems actually making the outfits match the bodies.  And finding which body I'm trying to use, like for a custom follower.  And I can never figure out how to actually get sliders into Outfit Studio so I can start easily messing around with them.

So, I can't get Bodyslide to play nice on this.  I've been messing around with it, trying to make an outfit just for my Sansa (Gatti's Jewelry outfit, specifically), and I'm just not having any luck.  When I try and load a slider set, it replaces the Sansa shape, though I can get the armor to mold to it.  If I load the Sansa body so I have it to refer to, I can't get any sliders to mess around with to make the outfit fit.  How can I get to modifying an armor set to fit her?

So, I can't get Bodyslide to play nice on this.  I've been messing around with it, trying to make an outfit just for my Sansa (Gatti's Jewelry outfit, specifically), and I'm just not having any luck.  When I try and load a slider set, it replaces the Sansa shape, though I can get the armor to mold to it.  If I load the Sansa body so I have it to refer to, I can't get any sliders to mess around with to make the outfit fit.  How can I get to modifying an armor set to fit her?

You dont need sliders to modify the outfit, the sliders are to modify the body shape.

Open BodySlide and go straight to Outfit Studio with the button down on the right, then start a new project, select femalebody_1.NIF from sansa's folder as reference, then continue and select whatevername_1.NIF from the outfit folder you want to convert to sansa's shape, then continue and use the Outfit Studio tools to make it fit to the shape, when you have the outfit fixed export it as a new NIF, that nif is the converted outfit, make a copy of the file and name it whatever_0.nif to have both weights. To try it out make a backup of the original _1.nif and _0.nif of the outfit, then replace the originals with the ones you made in OS.

post-321141-0-89189200-1402471293_thumb.jpgpost-321141-0-81371600-1402471301_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I downloaded a new skeleton (an SOS compatible for use with Realistic Ragdolls) and Sansa's breasts. . . don't like it.  They don't move quite right, sometimes even caving into her chest.  Is there a quick fix for this?

Well, she comes packed with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/) which is compatible with SOS and requieres Realistic Ragdolls, maybe its not a problem with the skeleton but with the animations or HDT preset if you have it, but could be many other things really.

The mod should use the skeleton inlcuded in it so whatever skeleton you may have installed as default shouldnt change it thought. one thing you could try is overwrite the skeleton that comes in the mod for the one you are using as default and see if that works.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

How do you make her naked after you remove her gear? She is still wearing her gear even after I remove her gear.

your need a mod for that one :) Lets get naked mod :) works for solve ALOT i mean alot of sexlab issues XD

btw has this mod been worked on ? any updates yet gaved me a warning save can not be loaded. has been corrupted.

uninstalled this =/ sorry