By Vanilla default children flag children cannot dies or be involved in adult "business" If the Vanilla child flag is overwritten it makes them behave like any other adult. Here is what the author of the mod said abut RS children:

- !CAVEAT/DOWNSIDE! This allows children to be take damage and killed, whether or not they are essential to a quest. Recommendation: Use the Non-Essential Children mod and patch (RS Children Patch - NEC) to prevent deaths of quest-related children.

So, it's nt mds's fault.

Quoting 100% complete and coherent points is mandatory. That also applies to the internet.

• All child races (PLAYABLE ONLY)
  • - removed the "child" tag so you can engage activators properly: riding carriages, using the anvil, sleeping in beds, and so on and so forth.

- !CAVEAT/DOWNSIDE! This allows children to be take damage and killed, whether or not they are essential to a quest. Recommendation: Use the Non-Essential Children mod and patch (RS Children Patch - NEC) to prevent deaths of quest-related children.

Nevertheless I found the culprit. Another mod I used apparently is written badly. The mod took the 'child' tag and should not even look at actors of any kind :dodgy:

By Vanilla default children flag children cannot dies or be involved in adult "business" If the Vanilla child flag is overwritten it makes them behave like any other adult. Here is what the author of the mod said abut RS children:

So, it's nt mds's fault.

Quoting 100% complete and coherent points is mandatory. That also applies to the internet.

• All child races (PLAYABLE ONLY)
  • - removed the "child" tag so you can engage activators properly: riding carriages, using the anvil, sleeping in beds, and so on and so forth.

Nevertheless I found the culprit. Another mod I used apparently is written badly. The mod took the 'child' tag and should not even look at actors of any kind :dodgy:

So, I'm glad you found your problem. It looks I was wrong about your case. But, no offense, next time before, you (or anyone else) troubleshoots this mod, do a double check. :)

So, I'm glad you found your problem. It looks I was wrong about your case. But, no offense, next time before, you (or anyone else) troubleshoots this mod, do a double check. :)

Yup. Always do an in depth roundup check of each and every mod you have installed. Whether that mod should modify something that has a distant relation to the problem or not ... :unsure:

i cant seem to get the Pleasing Paarthurnax quest, i met him and he is alive but all i ever get from "is there anything else to do" is the riverwood quest, the hostler, the dog seller and the dog training quests, whats the quest ID so i could start it manualy?

also there seems to be a bug when a client requests seeing me do a wolf, the quest marker points at the companions in whiterun and if i go there it just sends me in and out of the house, if i go with the client into the room with the wolf then the wolf is sometimes not there and if its there i cant seem to interact with it, there is no way to quit the quest then either

i found out why the paarthurnax quest wasnt starting, all quests in "is there anything else to do" is flagged as random, except for the paarthurnax quest, set the random flag and there we go, i got the quest as option

i cant seem to get the Pleasing Paarthurnax quest, i met him and he is alive but all i ever get from "is there anything else to do" is the riverwood quest, the hostler, the dog seller and the dog training quests, whats the quest ID so i could start it manualy?

also there seems to be a bug when a client requests seeing me do a wolf, the quest marker points at the companions in whiterun and if i go there it just sends me in and out of the house, if i go with the client into the room with the wolf then the wolf is sometimes not there and if its there i cant seem to interact with it, there is no way to quit the quest then either

i found out why the paarthurnax quest wasnt starting, all quests in "is there anything else to do" is flagged as random, except for the paarthurnax quest, set the random flag and there we go, i got the quest as option

Could you elaborate in detail how to solve this?

Sky,  i havent played the Version 6 yet, i want to tell me what confused me most in animal mansion.

you have made a main quest where the Player takes one animal after the other, step by step.

in the beginning you have only the dog from the graveyard.

but when the pc does the first Client, the cellar is already full of animals, and the client wants a sabretiger,

which Comes at step 6 or7 in the main quest.

how can they have a sabre tiger (or a wolf, or a bear etc) when there should be only a dog ?

does Version 6 clean the cellar and puts only the dog in at the beginning ?

As far as I know, this is only the case while main quests are still being added.

Every animal with an attached quest will be added only when the quest is done.

Animals whose quests are not done yet are added to the cellar from the start, so that you can have some variation in your play. It would be a shame if you couldn't have your girl fucked by a sabrecat or a troll only because the quests are not done yet ;-)

So: At the time being, dog, horse, wolf, bear, spider and chaurus are only added to the cellar once you do the main quest.

Sabrecat and troll are there from the beginning, since they don't have a main quest yet.

At least, this is how it once was - not sure if it's still correct.

Sky,  i havent played the Version 6 yet, i want to tell me what confused me most in animal mansion.

you have made a main quest where the Player takes one animal after the other, step by step.

in the beginning you have only the dog from the graveyard.

but when the pc does the first Client, the cellar is already full of animals, and the client wants a sabretiger,

which Comes at step 6 or7 in the main quest.

how can they have a sabre tiger (or a wolf, or a bear etc) when there should be only a dog ?

does Version 6 clean the cellar and puts only the dog in at the beginning ?

As far as I know, this is only the case while main quests are still being added.

E

very animal with an attached quest will be added only when the quest is done.

Animals whose quests are not done yet are added to the cellar from the start, so that you can have some variation in your play. It would be a shame if you couldn't have your girl fucked by a sabrecat or a troll only because the quests are not done yet ;-)

So: At the time being, dog, horse, wolf, bear, spider and chaurus are only added to the cellar once you do the main quest.

Sabrecat and troll are there from the beginning, since they don't have a main quest yet.

At least, this is how it once was - not sure if it's still correct.

In 6b I found that only dog quests are available as side quests until you complete the second main quest for the new animal. Then the second animal type is added to the side quests, rinse and repeat for the rest. I assume this is the intended method for the final version (makes sense).

The rest are excluded from side quests until unlocked, but I believe those without quests can be activated by direct contact.

Guest Jenova23

How do you start the main quest, did anything change, the dialog didn't show up after talking to the owner of the animal mansion. I had to advance the quest to just to get past it, also I cannot get past the falmer cave, the map marker just sits above the falmer shaman's head but nothing happens.

Could there be an option in MCM to specify no male involvement in quests? The clients sometimes want to have sex with you but I don't like men.

can you not say "no" ? Its always worked for me unless its the werewolves or a client quest i haven't come acrossed yet

Could there be an option in MCM to specify no male involvement in quests? The clients sometimes want to have sex with you but I don't like men.

can you not say "no" ? Its always worked for me unless its the werewolves or a client quest i haven't come acrossed yet

You're missing the point, if you go to a restaurant, would you rather ask people to not smoke around you or would you go to the none smoking section?

Is their right to smoke, but it's my right not to breath it.

You're missing the point, if you go to a restaurant, would you rather ask people to not smoke around you or would you go to the none smoking section?

Is their right to smoke, but it's my right not to breath it.

Not missing the point, just an option to remove men from the quests would involve completely REWRITING the quests <the horse quest comes to mind right away>. I would much rather the author work on getting all the current quests working instead of starting from scratch AGAIN. I too am not a big fan of men, but am willing to live with the options that author put in the mod, they seem to be workable for everyone, for people who don't like women, they can say no to women who ask for sex afterwards, for those who don't like men, they can say no to the men who ask.

You can always open up the mod in CK and start deleting the men and the quests involving men, and see just what you are asking. First one person wants a male free option, the next wants a female free option, then someone is squicked out by bugs and wants a chaurus/spider free option, and so on and so on.

Not missing the point, just an option to remove men from the quests would involve completely REWRITING the quests <the horse quest comes to mind right away>. I would much rather the author work on getting all the current quests working instead of starting from scratch AGAIN. I too am not a big fan of men, but am willing to live with the options that author put in the mod, they seem to be workable for everyone, for people who don't like women, they can say no to women who ask for sex afterwards, for those who don't like men, they can say no to the men who ask.

You can always open up the mod in CK and start deleting the men and the quests involving men, and see just what you are asking. First one person wants a male free option, the next wants a female free option, then someone is squicked out by bugs and wants a chaurus/spider free option, and so on and so on.

Ok, I get it, you're ok with the "no kid left behind program", people should not ask and settle with what they have, have a nice life.