Not more available

Hello, I installed this with your extension for SKSE but will not start the game,

I think it should not be okay with the new Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT, you can do something.

Thank you.

Requirements:

Demonica Lilith

:lol:

Thanks for this, clp ! 

But I'm wondering what is Demonica ?

This is the best mod that you have not seen yet.

Look in my signature. Quite large.

And DO NOT install if you have not Demonica.

You can install Merida's Hair and Ponytail quite normal.

Great Idea Clp I'd love to see Krista's own hairs HDT'd that is a lot of work though for any hairstyle, requiring much more work,

Anyone who doesn't know the mesh needs to be weight painted by hand, XP32's Azar was hard enough, Yoo's Merida is just an incredible amount of work for one hairstyle in long and short versions.

This one may have slipped under your radar, it is the only other HDT Hair Mesh I know of and works on three Hairstyles

LL=132 - Numenume Hair - Main - Numenume Hair - HDT HairTest v1-0 [14-02-02] by Jancicc=T26557=P667678

These Three Hairstyles

post-134143-0-99311600-1401932820_thumb.jpg

Great to see any Addition to Demonica's Choices especially HDT Hair and Clothing

Thanks for this, clp ! 

Mmm... And how am I supposed to make it work with all the CBBE stuff I have ? Armors & Clothes & Devices Conversions ?

Great Idea Clp I'd love to see Krista's own hairs HDT'd that is a lot of work though for any hairstyle, requiring much more work,

Anyone who doesn't know the mesh needs to be weight painted by hand, XP32's Azar was hard enough, Yoo's Merida is just an incredible amount of work for one hairstyle in long and short versions.

This one may have slipped under your radar, it is the only other HDT Hair Mesh I know of and works on three Hairstyles

LL=132 - Numenume Hair - Main - Numenume Hair - HDT HairTest v1-0 [14-02-02] by Jancicc=T26557=P667678

These Three Hairstyles

attachicon.gifNumenume Hair - HDT HairTest v1-0.JPG

Great to see any Addition to Demonica's Choices especially HDT Hair and Clothing

Weight Painting for Hair Mesh is really a disaster, because so many meshes overlap.

Numenume as HDT version. I have not seen - until now.

Thank you.

Thanks for this, clp ! 

Mmm... And how am I supposed to make it work with all the CBBE stuff I have ? Armors & Clothes & Devices Conversions ?

It affects only the player.

The NPC are as before, CBBE, UNP, 7Nase etc.- also with skeleton and BBP / TBBP everything as before.

Only PC changes.

There are armor and clothes for Demonica. In the mod already included and third-party.

There will still a lot of clothes / armor are created for Demonica.

Own armor for other bodies must convert you, as usual.

These Three Hairstyles

attachicon.gifNumenume Hair - HDT HairTest v1-0.JPG

Is now available for Demonica   :)

Super thought you may have missed it and I know how hard Weight Painting for Hair Mesh is

Weight Painting for Hair Mesh is really a disaster, because so many meshes overlap.

This is why only 3 Meshes done and 2 are "simple" ponytails.

even "simple" ponytails are difficult to get right but still easier than

Merida Hair, I'm amazed Yoo ever Managed what he did with Merida as thats many times harder than a ponytail.

The results in game are huge though and it's hard to go back to solid blocks of hair.

So thanks for converting these to Demonica, sure I'd like all hairs HDT'd, but expect very few to ever be done, Skyrim Hair Stylists are very rare.

So I'll glady take what's available for Demonica now being the same as other bodies.

On the Update Front

Demonica [Lilith] v1.4

is available on BlackElf's site

and don't forget if you installed Apof's Mod Demonica Daedra Silk for DEM-Lilith_v1.3 using

DEM_Daedra_Silk_v1.0

DEM_Daedra_Silk_Meshes_1.3

Only

DEM_Daedra_Silk_v1.0

is needed for DEM-Lilith v1.4

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea if we could get this HDT wig as a hairstyle for Demonica? 

The download link is under the red 1.1 part. 

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4337255-1-1.html

Download Link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nt7cbHJ

I will send you the password you have to input when you unzip the file since I'm not sure what LL's policy towards that is. 

Thank you so much.

I think it's very nice of you that you are offering the hair-mod to.  :)

Can I integrate the hair in Demonica hair mod?

Author credits Talesoffan, of course.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't use hair without 

Demonica?

Both hair styles work fine as is with HDT and CBBE you can get them from nexus. I think the whole point of this mod is to get them to work with Demonica.

I couldn't find the numenume hairs HDT for cbbe could you please link?

I can't use hair without 

Demonica?

Both hair styles work fine as is with HDT and CBBE you can get them from nexus. I think the whole point of this mod is to get them to work with Demonica.

I couldn't find the numenume hairs HDT for cbbe could you please link?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26557-are-there-any-other-hdt-hairs-besides-ponytail/?do=findComment&comment=667678

I am not sure what going on but I dont see the hairs in racemenu on my vanilla race. I see them Demoinca Race thought. I have newest skse, Demonica, and HDT. I have no other hair mods installed either. Any help would be greatly appreciated... the look awesome and with HDT thanks for sharing!