Not more available

Since you seem to have experience with these, could I ask you a few things? I'm trying to get the Numenume HDT hairs onto the Elin race since they already have a Numenume hair pack to make the meshes properly fit their heads, but for HDT only the curly one is working - the other two are missing big chunks of the hair and the pigtails are all jagged. Do you know what could be causing that?

Since you seem to have experience with these, could I ask you a few things? I'm trying to get the Numenume HDT hairs onto the Elin race since they already have a Numenume hair pack to make the meshes properly fit their heads, but for HDT only the curly one is working - the other two are missing big chunks of the hair and the pigtails are all jagged. Do you know what could be causing that?

No idea.

Perhaps the hairstyle not right in the ESP?

In most cases, several Forms necessary. Hair and Hair-Lines as an extra part.

The non-HDT versions show up perfectly fine, it's just the HDT versions that somehow have giant pieces missing... I was confused to see that the ESP didn't have the hairline HDPTs, yet the curly one works fine... but this problem doesn't seem like a mere missing hairline, anyway:

D2lra1E.jpg

The non-HDT versions show up perfectly fine, it's just the HDT versions that somehow have giant pieces missing... I was confused to see that the ESP didn't have the hairline HDPTs, yet the curly one works fine... but this problem doesn't seem like a mere missing hairline, anyway:

D2lra1E.jpg

These ears - have the skin / Skin Weight (Bones)?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I've been looking everywhere for a slowtime fix for HDT hairstyles and body physics and eventually I stumbled upon this fix you made (although I can't use it since I don't have Demonica Lilith)
My questions are:

- Are there any other fixes you know of, for this slow time bug?
- What is Demonica Lilith? I've googled it but the biggest problem there is that I can't really read what those pages say.

Thanks in advance :)