This shout, which is added to the player upon loading the game, pacifies nearby women of Skyrim and causes them to transform into sloots. Nearby men (and possibly other things) will be pulled into some frenzied action. Note that the first two words of the shout only produce a calming effect; all three words must be used to initiate SexLab animations.

How do you get the all three word ? 

A Shout has three Words of Power. When shouting, the player has the option to use one, two, or even three words. The number of words spoken depends on how long the Shout button is held down.

Sometimes errors like that can be caused by sloppiness in the making of the mod, but usually it is caused by something the player did (such as uninstalling, but that's not always the reason). Running a save cleaner, such as Savegame Script Scalpel, can help.

A Shout has three Words of Power. When shouting, the player has the option to use one, two, or even three words. The number of words spoken depends on how long the Shout button is held down.

Sometimes errors like that can be caused by sloppiness in the making of the mod, but usually it is caused by something the player did (such as uninstalling, but that's not always the reason). Running a save cleaner, such as Savegame Script Scalpel, can help.

Got it working now thanks

Got it working now thanks

That applies to all the shouts in the game, so if you've only been tapping the Z key for shouts you may have been under-powering your shouts.

The mod is based off of a comic where the shout caused dragons to turn into women. Of course, I can see your point, but I don't have any intention to make variations of the mod. But I can tell you how to do it:

- Locate the Actors added by the mod (these are the actors that the dragons are temporarily replaced with).

- Their IDs are all prefixed by "BBSS_", so you can just go to the Actors section in the Object Window and type "BBSS_" into the Filter bar at the top to list all of them. Every time you use the Shout against a Dragon, one of these Actors is randomly selected to be spawned in its place.

- Edit each of the listed Actors. Locate the dropdown menu under Template Data>ActorBase. Change the named Actor in that menu to whichever male Actor you want.

That's it.

• 5 months later...

Shit I don't want my dragons being changed into women though! I have animations for the dragons and I want to use those! Unfortunately, there's nothing older than 2.1 on the downloads list! HELP! I literally can't find what I want anywhere. I want to make other animals horny.

EDIT:

Or just in general... I want a mod that just lets me have sex with any creature at any time, hostile or not (so that includes foxes, horses, etc) and I was hoping this mod could enable that, but if it transforms dragons to humans that's lame!

Shit I don't want my dragons being changed into women though! I have animations for the dragons and I want to use those! Unfortunately, there's nothing older than 2.1 on the downloads list! HELP! I literally can't find what I want anywhere. I want to make other animals horny.

EDIT:

Or just in general... I want a mod that just lets me have sex with any creature at any time, hostile or not (so that includes foxes, horses, etc) and I was hoping this mod could enable that, but if it transforms dragons to humans that's lame!

Sexlab Matchmaker, that will allow you to have sex with any creature at any time, hostile or not. And it doesn't turn dragons into sluts.

EDIT:

Sexlab Matchmaker, that will allow you to have sex with any creature at any time, hostile or not. And it doesn't turn dragons into sluts.

Thanks! I haven't tested yet but if this works you are a god among helpers!  :wub:

It did work, but it was hard to tell because a majority of my attempts failed, it was rare for an "arousal" success, per se, but... it happened.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There is the hope to have a "no dragons at all" version?

And ... (not so clear in the main page) ... What exactly happens if the player (The Dragonborn) is female?

I doubt that this is another "Macho oriented" mod.

unfortunately the sound doesn't adjust to the female player

I've also found a bug in the update for 2.4, I've been using 2.5c all along, but as stated by an earlier update

Also, the Dragon Wenches will take on the Dragon's name so that the "transformation" is more believable.

that doesn't work, does anybody know if this requires a new game for that part of the mod to work or is that a bug that was never worked out ----i'd used it with new game in the past, but had no dragons to test it on cuz I hadn't completed the vanilla quest related to the dragons

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/10/2020 at 8:50 AM, FutaFan275 said:

For the love of god how bloody hard is it to state which version your f-ing mod is for in an easy to see place or AT ALL! Thanks for causing me to waste two hour trying to get my game to work. Your stupid mod causes SKSE64 to crash imediatly on startup in base format.

How bloody hard is it to think for one second? This mod was updated January 25, 2015 the last time. Skyrim SE was published in 2016. I'm sure you get to the right conclusion ...

What I want to say with that: stay polite.

On 4/25/2019 at 7:28 PM, McLovin3 said:

It works on SE if you extract the .bsa file with something like BAE (google it)

Thanks, I just remembered that mod and wanted to try it out, too. Funny enough that it still works in general, it is quite old :D 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...