lol sounds like a perfectly viable shout that could have been in the vanilla game,well as long as you only use it in combat...and if the vanilla game was made buy a hentai company but hey,details:P 

Maybe in the next version I'll have it so that the player learns the shout from the whole Elder Scroll scene at the Throat of the World. After all, it was probably the real shout used by the old Heros, and Dragonrend is the nerfed version.

You know what? I think I figured it out. Probably, if birds and salmon get hit by anything, then they get killed, so I'll see if I can avoid having them get "hit" by the shout through Conditions.

EDIT: Nope, they're not actors and I have no idea what I need to do... Greenpeace! Come at me, bro!

Maybe just nerf shout to be directed instead of an area effect? Currently, it looks like that it affects everything that fits into your current uGridstolad setting. The higher uGrids you have set, the wider effect it will cause. More engine stress to. Combined with anti-salmon-and-whatever-else effect, it may cause problems.

So, what do you think about non-glowing sloots?

Yeah, same here. Once SexLab starts doing its thing, the effect disappears for me. But, I might as well get rid of the aura; I'm starting to not like it either. As it is, the spell has an radius twice that of most Master-level AoE spells. I should probably tone that down. The teleportation is quite annoying. I'd prefer to keep the shout AoE because, well, when was the last time you saw a group of women all the same spot so that you could hit them all with one shout? So, if it wasn't an AoE orgy shout, we might as well be using Matchmaker.

I shouted, then sprinted quite a long distance. And then i found a sloot having fun with a giant.

Might be my mods though. I have perk altering mod, that might be applying something to extend the area of effect.

I shouted, then sprinted quite a long distance. And then i found a sloot having fun with a giant.

Might be my mods though. I have perk altering mod, that might be applying something to extend the area of effect.

Then, v2.4b might be what you need! Look no further!  :D

On a more serious note, I am actually quite happy to see that creatures are also involved in the right circumstances.

I has been my experience that magic edge effects will hide or displace decals temporarily.

If that's an issue for you.

I'll be honest: I'm pretty dumb when it comes to a lot of points in modding (ex. I have no idea what a decal is). But, I would imagine the edge effects are part of an EffectShader. I've only ever heard of the word decal in relation to blood textures. So, there's some issue with an EffectShader and blood?

Could you give me of an example of what's going on with this certain problem?

Sorry to put you on the spot.

Not a big deal really.

The cum display after sex is a decal (effect shder), so sex mods that use the glowing magic effects

conflict with sperm display. I used to get a lot of messages concerning this.

If the cum decal duration exceeds the glow duration, it will reappear when the glow ends.

Your mod applies the glow at the beginning of the sex act, and usually subsides by the time the cum decal is in effect.

It might concern someone taking screenshots or wants to see the shaders during sex.

Again, no big deal.

Thanks for the mod.

EDIT:

You deserve a little better answer.

In the CK, the effect shader panel shows membrane shader options on the left side (decals)

and particle shaders on the right side for animated particle effects.

You have to choose which it will be. I don't think it can be both.

A decal operates like a decal; a flat image mapped onto a surface.

Not a big deal really.

The cum display after sex is a decal (effect shder), so sex mods that use the glowing magic effects

conflict with sperm display. I used to get a lot of messages concerning this.

If the cum decal duration exceeds the glow duration, it will reappear when the glow ends.

Your mod applies the glow at the beginning of the sex act, and usually subsides by the time the cum decal is in effect.

It might concern someone taking screenshots or wants to see the shaders during sex.

Again, no big deal.

Thanks for the mod.

Thanks for telling me about this! I'm now super glad that I took Uriel's idea and got rid of the "Calm" EffectShader in v2.4b. Phew!

@UglyManG: Do you mind if I use your screenshots for the mod's Description page?

Go for it

Thanks!

Yes, it should be working in v2.4 and up. It works like this. The Dragon Wench is spawned with an innate Ability that gives her the perpetual EffectShader. Obviously, we've seen that this can be overridden by other MagicEffect's EffectShaders (but the original EffectShader should return once that new MagicEffect has passed). Still, the new MagicEffect's EffectShader is there long enough to be an annoyance. So, I added in some lines of code in the script attached to the Wenches to detect the new EffectShader that's going to override the innate Ability's EffectShader, and this triggers another DragonScale EffectShader to override that bothersome EffectShader. That's why I called it heavy-handed, kind of a brute-force sort of thing, a wrestle for control! Anyway, I assumed from your screenshots that everything was working for properly you. Is it actually not?

Imma put in 2.4 and do some testing and see. The only time I had any issues was after the scene ended but before they turned back into dragons. Before and during the scenes the texture was fine.

Edit: No joy. Here's the after scene

post-377582-0-29971900-1401756436_thumb.jpg

(On a side note the naming of the wenches works great) :)

That makes things interesting. Then, the problem is not caused by any hit event to the Dragon Wench. I must say I am completely stumped.

EDIT: I got it! But I don't got a solution... bummer. Thanks to what TSS5062 said (which I then proceeded to misunderstand), I'm pretty sure that the cum effects from SexLab are causing the DragonScale EffectShader to be removed. I haven't been noticing because I've been testing with a female character. D*mn! (Keep it nice for the kiddies lurking possibly. lol) So, this puts me in a tricky spot. I only have a couple ways to circumvent that:

- I could remove the cum effects for those particular animations

- I could create an armor piece to produce the Dragon Scale effect rather than using an EffectShader (which I already explained before why I don't like this idea)

Why not use both the armor and shader together? Shader takes effect during animations armor during non animation parts? Or more specifically have the armor overwrite the shader when it's equipped and if the armor is stripped by the animation or anything, the shader takes effect.

Well good news first. Voices work. Not the biggest fan of the chosen voices so I'm soundboarding the Straag Wii Zaan  ;)

Bad news (at least for me) the shader still disappears at the end of the scenes. What does seem to be happening is that the cum effects are being removed but the scale shader isn't being reapplied. That being said, since it's working for you I must have some sort of conflict somewhere that I'm just not aware of. It's more than likely something stupidly simple I just have to dig around my 253 mod load order and find the problem -.-