Guess This Location.

4 hours ago, travelmedic said:

I guess we'd better have one.  The potential spot I was thinking of isn't even in the right hold.

It might be. I didn't think that this Dwarven ruin was in Eastmarch, but it is. I thought that it was in the Rift.

12 hours ago, Psalam said:

Does anyone want a hint of where I am in Eastmarch yet?

From that lit torch/brazier thing, I was going to guess Kagrenzel. I can see the arches over the stairs above you but few places have an elevated beacon like that.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

From that lit torch/brazier thing, I was going to guess Kagrenzel. I can see the arches over the stairs above you but few places have an elevated beacon like that.

Spot on. Have an avocado. ?

Labrynthian, from the perch overlook at the Word Wall/Dragon location near shrine to Mehrunes Dagon.

Edit: please no Avocado's!   :confounded:

Skyrim Special Edition 4_7_2023 8_41_29 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 4_7_2023 8_41_37 PM.png

Edited by Sir Bron
4 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

What location is she looking at?

If you didn't mod too much with your vegetation, it should be Falkreath ?...

A bit hard to tell, you should defnitely level up your weather-magicka perks :classic_ph34r: ?️

24 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Usual rules apply: where am I and what am I looking at?

enb2023_4_8_10_14_35.png

I'd feel bad about posting such a dark image, but knowing what you guys are capable of ...

Black Briar Lodge.

Road leading south from Riften to Fort Dawnguard near stone bridge north of Forelhost, north-west of Broken Helm Hollow. Possibly standing at the unmarked ruins with two bandits and a chest, but hard to tell exactly.

Edited by belegost
8 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Labrynthian, from the perch overlook at the Word Wall/Dragon location near shrine to Mehrunes Dagon.

Edit: please no Avocado's!   :confounded:

Reveal hidden contents

Quite right. So, no avocadoes? How about this then: ?

1 hour ago, belegost said:

Black Briar Lodge.

Road leading south from Riften to Fort Dawnguard near stone bridge north of Forelhost, north-west of Broken Helm Hollow. Possibly standing at the unmarked ruins with two bandits and a chest, but hard to tell exactly.

Quite right. have an Affogato! :icecream::coffee::wine:

5 hours ago, worik said:

If you didn't mod too much with your vegetation, it should be Falkreath ?...

A bit hard to tell, you should defnitely level up your weather-magicka perks :classic_ph34r: ?️

Veg is vanilla and you are spot-on!   Have a cookie  :cookie:

It was raining, too much strain on my system to run weather enhancers.

This one is a little different. There are at least three named locations in this screenshot. They are, in part, marked in red, blue and green. What are they?

enb 2023_04_10 07_20_12_28j.jpg

Bonus: Can you identify the unnamed location from which this shot was taken?

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

This one is a little different. There are at least three named locations in this screenshot. They are, in part, marked in red, blue and green. What are they?

You are on the bridge on the road from Kolskeggr to Karthwasten.

Right: Four Skull Lookout and parts of the sundered Towers

Left: Blind Cliff Bastion

55 minutes ago, worik said:

You are on the bridge on the road from Kolskeggr to Karthwasten.

Right: Four Skull Lookout and parts of the sundered Towers

Left: Blind Cliff Bastion

Welcome back and right on all accounts (specifically on the bridge).

How about a treat:

? ? ? ?

19 minutes ago, belegost said:

What named location am I standing in?

Is that near the entrance to Movarth's Lair??

Edited by Sir Bron
On 4/16/2023 at 3:03 AM, belegost said:

What named location am I standing in?

20230416003617_1.jpg.02602bc0da6a71917e819c22349d368b.jpg

Well? Nobody? What do I win in that case?

3 hours ago, Andaius said:

See if you guys can get this spot...

TESV 2023-04-19 02-33-14-98.jpg

Bleak Falls Barrow...

...or any number of Nordic ruins that have this entrance door, like Ragnvald.

Edited by belegost
44 minutes ago, Andaius said:

nope

Oh, you were serious?

I thought it was a dig at how empty Belegost's SS was of any sort of unique landmarks.

Edited by Mez558
23 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I thought it was a dig at how empty Belegost's SS was of any sort of unique landmarks.

The screenshot contains all the necessary details needed to identify it, if you know your Skyrim. The place is unique and it is a named, outdoor location. It just isn't very popular travelling destination. Posting something widely known would be too easy. Smack talking will get you nowhere.

Edited by belegost
1 hour ago, belegost said:

The screenshot contains all the necessary details needed to identify it, if you know your Skyrim. The place is unique and it is a named, outdoor location. It just isn't very popular travelling destination. Posting something widely known would be too easy. Smack talking will get you nowhere.

I'm not talking smack, there isn't much that stands out about it. As it goes I went looking for it, first thought was the Cave below Lost Tongue Overlook. So I went to check that out, FT'd to the closest location I had unlocked there which was LTO and, thanks to Immersive World Encounters hating me, nearly died. had a Vampire and Hounds encounter on top of a dual spriggan encounter, not to mention the two Saber Cats that had respawned there since my last visit. The saber cats were actually helpful as I managed to cheese my way out of that using them.
Anyway, Crystaldrift Cave it is not.

Next thought was one of the caves along the north coastline but none of them are named and it's not Movarth's so....

I think I worked it out... I mean have worked it out, I was going to give instructions of where I thought I was. Take the north path from Riften but go over the hill behind the Bandit fortress and there should an area with at least one Spriggan and some green glowing animals as back up... And let someone else look but...
Then I thought fuck it, I will check it out first in case I am wrong.

It's Autumnshade Clearing.

Now I will just check that no one else has answered before I post this...

Edited by Mez558