Guess This Location.

24 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I can't remember which one that is, so I don't feel past posting 15 mins after you put it up. I think its on Solstheim thogh, and you had to climb the sloped pipe on the right to get over the barrier and then drop down someplace... but I'm not sure.

You are completely correct that you have to climb the pipe, but it's not on Solstheim.  So I'm sure you know it, you just have to think a bit more.

The name for the top one suddenly popped into my mind.  I think its Deep Folk Crossing. The other arch I think doesn't have a vanilla name, and I forget the one Atlas uses for it, but I think its pretty close to Bruca's Leap and has the book Withershins laying on the side of the tree planter in the center.

11 hours ago, karlpaws said:

The name for the top one suddenly popped into my mind.  I think its Deep Folk Crossing. The other arch I think doesn't have a vanilla name, and I forget the one Atlas uses for it, but I think its pretty close to Bruca's Leap and has the book Withershins laying on the side of the tree planter in the center.

Wow, you're good.  Correct on both.  If I recall correctly, Atlas Map Markers calls the second one something like Harmugstahl Dwemer Arch - it is due north of Harmugstahl, on the river.  The UESP map marks it with "Withershins".

6 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Wow, you're good.  Correct on both.  If I recall correctly, Atlas Map Markers calls the second one something like Harmugstahl Dwemer Arch - it is due north of Harmugstahl, on the river.  The UESP map marks it with "Withershins".

Yeah, that sounds right. Some other places are marked for the watercourse nearest, but that one's named for a non-dwemer ruin for some reason when the arch masonry is definitely dwarven.

Since nobody's posted in almost a whole day, I'll have to admit that while that looks damn familiar, I can't place it.  The raised platform with the steps leading upward to the left, the snake symbol, and the entrance/exit to the right rear all are good clues, but it will take me a while longer to figure it out.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

Since nobody's posted in almost a whole day, I'll have to admit that while that looks damn familiar, I can't place it.  The raised platform with the steps leading upward to the left, the snake symbol, and the entrance/exit to the right rear all are good clues, but it will take me a while longer to figure it out.

Don't miss the pile of dust under the woman's feet, nor the woman herself (she wasn't a follower or someone I drug in).

There is another set of doors behind/to the left as well that can't be seen, leading to the treasure room, which might also be a necessary clue.

20 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Now that is a definite clue.  Is it Vokun's Throne Room in High Gate Ruins, and the woman is Anska?

Yes.

Have some mouldy linen cloth, a few rat bones and this shiny piece of red glass (that might, or might not, be a ruby)...

... oh, and 15 minutes with Anska if you have Sl Solutions installed.