Guest Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 This abomination: The Nazi Skeleton in a cave (must've been a Thalmor): And the decapitated head which rolled from one village to another and stopped at exactly this position:
SadisticIntentionsXI Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 In one playthrough I was past the point in the Companions' questlines where Skjor gets killed by the Silver Hand. I happened to be out exploring around the area where all the hot springs and geisers are when I ran across three companions out hunting. And one of them was THE DEAD SKJOR! He even spoke to me. Then he just "slid" away still in his death pose with no clothes on and much of his body clipped into the ground. He also showed up at Jorvaskkr like that. I just found that kind of creepy. Dead Skjor crawing on his crotch, and face in my game.
gvman3670 Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 In one playthrough I was past the point in the Companions' questlines where Skjor gets killed by the Silver Hand. I happened to be out exploring around the area where all the hot springs and geisers are when I ran across three companions out hunting. And one of them was THE DEAD SKJOR! He even spoke to me. Then he just "slid" away still in his death pose with no clothes on and much of his body clipped into the ground. He also showed up at Jorvaskkr like that. I just found that kind of creepy. Dead Skjor crawing on his crotch, and face in my game. Kinda' what I saw. But he stayed in his bent leg death pose with his legs in the dirt. What are the odds that two of us have seen this? How many more?
SadisticIntentionsXI Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 In one playthrough I was past the point in the Companions' questlines where Skjor gets killed by the Silver Hand. I happened to be out exploring around the area where all the hot springs and geisers are when I ran across three companions out hunting. And one of them was THE DEAD SKJOR! He even spoke to me. Then he just "slid" away still in his death pose with no clothes on and much of his body clipped into the ground. He also showed up at Jorvaskkr like that. I just found that kind of creepy. Dead Skjor crawing on his crotch, and face in my game. Kinda' what I saw. But he stayed in his bent leg death pose with his legs in the dirt. What are the odds that two of us have seen this? How many more? Seeing that it's a Bethesda game, probably a lot lol. Most people probably just don't travel into the odd locations where most Companions spawn.
afa Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 Or the picture below... Events like these are one of the reasons why I have spent 1,571 hours in Skyrim so far. Thank you, game creators and every modder out there. I have seen skeleton trigger animation once, but never been able to recreate the condition again! That is with Defeat right?
pinky6225 Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 While not a glitch, I love how the giants send you into low orbit when they hit you. 2013-01-08_00001.jpg I did have a glitch either from SD+ or Submit so when I was smacked like the above my character was eventually landing and getting back up
xenic Posted May 8, 2014 Author Posted May 8, 2014 This monstrosity happened when Xvision children didn't like another mod. I was trying to find something that would let me equip armor on kids. Somehow I got mini troll kids
Suludi Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 Or the picture below... Events like these are one of the reasons why I have spent 1,571 hours in Skyrim so far. Thank you, game creators and every modder out there. I have seen skeleton trigger animation once, but never been able to recreate the condition again! That is with Defeat right? Yes.
Redflyingmonkey Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 This monstrosity happened when Xvision children didn't like another mod. I was trying to find something that would let me equip armor on kids. Somehow I got mini troll kids 2013-01-07_00005.jpg Holy boobies this is terrifying. I had this awesome glitch when I was around 200 hours into Skyrim (which means a long time ago), where every single giant I killed would fast travel with me, as in their bodies would appear at random around me, sometimes from the sky, sometimes under the floor before getting ejected into the air like the ground wants no more of this crap. I ran around the whole map once and killed every single giant on every single giant camp then I fast traveled to Whiterun, and I'll just tell you this : it was glorious.
xenic Posted May 8, 2014 Author Posted May 8, 2014 This monstrosity happened when Xvision children didn't like another mod. I was trying to find something that would let me equip armor on kids. Somehow I got mini troll kids 2013-01-07_00005.jpg Holy boobies this is terrifying. I had this awesome glitch when I was around 200 hours into Skyrim (which means a long time ago), where every single giant I killed would fast travel with me, as in their bodies would appear at random around me, sometimes from the sky, sometimes under the floor before getting ejected into the air like the ground wants no more of this crap. I ran around the whole map once and killed every single giant on every single giant camp then I fast traveled to Whiterun, and I'll just tell you this : it was glorious. For some more glorious glitching, turn off AI detection ( tdetect ), then spawn 20 - 30 bandits near some giants. Do this around lvl 1. The bandits will spanwn as lvl 1 and get launched into the air when killed. Last time I tried this, the game couldn't handle the physics and for the next 20 minutes it rained bandits sporadically.
Ainell Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 I did have this thing where whenever I would step out of the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary near Falkreath, naked dead hunters would drop from the sky. Made me giggle.
SadisticIntentionsXI Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 This monstrosity happened when Xvision children didn't like another mod. I was trying to find something that would let me equip armor on kids. Somehow I got mini troll kids 2013-01-07_00005.jpg Oh my God!! That is horrifying!
gvman3670 Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 This monstrosity happened when Xvision children didn't like another mod. I was trying to find something that would let me equip armor on kids. Somehow I got mini troll kids 2013-01-07_00005.jpg SWEET MOTHER OF JEEEBUS! That IS a freakin' monstrocity!
essedess Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 Or the picture below... Events like these are one of the reasons why I have spent 1,571 hours in Skyrim so far. Thank you, game creators and every modder out there. I have seen skeleton trigger animation once, but never been able to recreate the condition again! That is with Defeat right? She was totally......boned. (hears the "omg that was awful" moans beginning to grow)
Brunock Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 This monstrosity happened when Xvision children didn't like another mod. I was trying to find something that would let me equip armor on kids. Somehow I got mini troll kids 2013-01-07_00005.jpg Oh jeez.... that looks like something out of a horror movie. Thing is going to appear in a nightmare now...
SadisticIntentionsXI Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 Here is two small glitches that just showed up today. Gives new meaning to a wooden hand. Fralia got really into her stall.
gvman3670 Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 I see the firewood stuck to NPCs all the time. Even on the vanilla XBox version.
Guest Ragna_Rok Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 no glitch, nothing broken... i also got no screens... but, theres this place around the area between riften and the hot-springs, where theres a river running through the mountains, and on a very steep high area theres a tree that fell over the river flowing deep below. the huge tree can be used like a bridge, and on one side theres a bandit waiting for you. what i love to do, is lure him onto the tree for some epic-fight. i always have to think of the movie "predator" ... the first one, where the indian guy challenges the alien on a place just like that. later i found out that this was created on full purpose, its kinda an easter egg in the game, a reference to the movie. watch out though, if you fall, you die... its pretty high edit: i that place... and its also worth mentioning that the bandit respawns
Guest Omega1084 Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 This monstrosity happened when Xvision children didn't like another mod. I was trying to find something that would let me equip armor on kids. Somehow I got mini troll kids 2013-01-07_00005.jpg Holy shit!
Anderill Posted May 10, 2014 Posted May 10, 2014 Not a glitch, but I love having my Steward having the Harley Quinn outfit on.
xenic Posted May 10, 2014 Author Posted May 10, 2014 Bri must really love cooking. She fell asleep with the pot in her hand...and her leg. And this happened...
Hayleyrose2323 Posted May 11, 2014 Posted May 11, 2014 Like I said in another thread, some weird gang attacked my wedding and completely destroyed it and made the wedding quest fail. Then lydia and everyone hated me and it glitched up, luckly it fixed its self. Also...No pics because im using a earlier save now but my horse likes to climb trees o.o
xenic Posted May 11, 2014 Author Posted May 11, 2014 Like I said in another thread, some weird gang attacked my wedding and completely destroyed it and made the wedding quest fail. Then lydia and everyone hated me and it glitched up, luckly it fixed its self. Also...No pics because im using a earlier save now but my horse likes to climb trees o.o HAHA nice. Sometimes, my horse like to ride IN the ground.
Karin Posted May 11, 2014 Posted May 11, 2014 My weird experimence was with radiant quest. It was from greybeards to learn shout. I normal go on place and there was dead dragon near wall with word and i discover this place now so i dont kill him and even no enemy close o.o No clue what happen here , propably murder lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.