Thanks for the update. I have one observation and one question to make:

Observation: I installed both mods (attraction and approach) on new game. There is a still "bug" that NPC's approaching to my character during the sex act even when I press option "Let's find some private place". And then, they left dissatisfied.

Question. What are the settings to eliminate or reduce the negative reactions from NPCs to minimum when they being rejected for sex?

Hi, I really like the Attraction update. Works perfect in my large LO.

We are hoping you can tie 'Preferences' in to a 'Solicite'  Diologe where the Player Charicter can approach an NPC and use the Data from Attraction to decide whether you are the one for that evening.

Thanks again, this is a must have in any SL Loadorder!!!

:)

I do not if you let it be like this in the mod, but strange thing is that animals such as trolls,bears and cybercats? do no attack when I accepted the sex from my follower. He waited until the sex is done.

I can't remember now, but some time ago when I mentioned this in one of my posts, you said you will "repair" that.

Also: There is a still "bug" in NPC's approaching to my character during the sex act, during conversation with other NPC's and similar, even when I press option "Let's find some private place". They simply left dissatisfied.

Hey people, long time lurker here, first post.

So after enjoying this awesome community and its mods for so long, a couple weeks ago I decided to try to give some back. I've been working on a mod that would use the excellent ylenard's SLAttraction as a base/framework. All was going quite well when I stumbled on a papyrus (I guess) issue when trying to call a function from Attraction.

I was hoping ylenard or someone else could help me, please.

I have a quest with some dialogue. Attached to this quest I created my script. My idea is to call GetActorAttraction(Actor akSource, Actor akTarget) to obtain attraction and use it as a condition for various different dialogue options. But everything I try gives me back the same error:

Error: Cannot call GetActorAttraction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SIPSexDialog (4E00CA56)].SIPSexDiagMainScript.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SIPSexDiagMainScript.psc" Line 31
[11/05/2014 - 10:31:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
	[SIPSexDialog (4E00CA56)].SIPSexDiagMainScript.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SIPSexDiagMainScript.psc" Line 31

Here is my script:

Scriptname SIPSexDiagMainScript extends Quest  
{...}

SLAttractionMainScript Property SLAttractionMain Auto

;variables
Actor crosshairRef = None

Event OnCrosshairRefChange(ObjectReference ref)
	crosshairRef =none
	if ref != none
		if ref.GetVoiceType() != none
			crosshairRef = ref as Actor

Debug.Notification(SLAttractionMain)

Debug.Notification("Attraction: "+ SLAttractionMain.GetActorAttraction(crosshairRef as Actor,Game.GetPlayer() as Actor))
		endIf
	endIf
EndEvent

I've tested crosshairRef and Game.GetPlayer() in game with other functions and both are returning the correct Actors. But this "Debug.Notification(SLAttractionMain)", always returns NONE and this "SLAttractionMain.GetActorAttraction(crosshairRef as Actor,Game.GetPlayer() as Actor) always returns 0 (zero)

I've triple checked the property assigning, tried to import SLAttractionMainScript and call the fuction directly, tried extending SLAttractionMainScript. I either get the same results or it doesn't compile.

Anyone got any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, found a solution. It had to do with SexLab Attraction being an esm file, but behaving as an esp. That way my mod was not considering SexLab Attraction as a requirement and the property form id got messed up. I solved it using Wrye Bash to add the mod as a Master to my esp. It kinda sucks because every time I save my mod I have to close CK, open Wrye, add the master and then launch Skyrim. But it works.

Thanks anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

Whilst playing with this mod, I got a few ideas that I thought might be nice if it were in this mod. Basically a setting for a "loved one" most of us have one "main" person our PC sleeps with, and they would find that person wildly attractive of course, (well one would hope) So I was wondering if perhaps that could be a feature that was added. You could set the NPC to see the PC the same way. As their "loved one" and they would of course find the PC wildly attractive and are likely to want to have some horizontal fun a bit more often. Perhaps when they grow fond enough of the PC they might even say "We should run off and get hitched!" or something like that. Instead of the PC always having to ask lol 

Just a few ideas that popped in my head as I was playing. 

Thanks for the mod :) 

-C

Does this effect NPC towards NPC?

No. Just PC to NPC. As I remember Spouses Enhanced does but with married NPCs. I entered the house of the skyforge blacksmith and talked to the wife and then son for that - can't remember the quest name - and soon enough the blacksmith came in and bent his wife over while I was still talking to the son... It was a very awkward moment.

Actually It Does Effect NPC To NPC, But Just Not On Its Own, Approach Has NPC To NPC Featured And Assigns Attraction Value Based On The NPCs Preferences

Does this effect NPC towards NPC?

No. Just PC to NPC. As I remember Spouses Enhanced does but with married NPCs. I entered the house of the skyforge blacksmith and talked to the wife and then son for that - can't remember the quest name - and soon enough the blacksmith came in and bent his wife over while I was still talking to the son... It was a very awkward moment.

Actually It Does Effect NPC To NPC, But Just Not On Its Own, Approach Has NPC To NPC Featured And Assigns Attraction Value Based On The NPCs Preferences

Oh, okay... Thanks for the clarification.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of questions....

1) On the sexual orientation sliders, the default is straight 98, gay 2, and bi 0 (I think).  What exactly is this for?  Is this to say "who is attracted to me"?  Like, 98% of straights are attracted to me, 2% of gays are attracted to me?  Or is it, "who is straight and who is gay?"  I.e., 98% of the NPCs are straight, and 2% are gay?  And what happens if I set all the sliders to 100?

2) I have my own attractiveness pretty high, and most people think I am a god.  Great.  But apparently my character doesnt like anybody.  He finds almost everybody to be unattractive....What can I do to make it so that I like everybody?  It seems like everything is around a "mean", not a range....?

3) Racial preferences -- anyway to support custom races?  I'm a ningheim race, so I dont know how racial preferences/settings are being affected.  Could that be the cause for why I dont find anybody attractive?

My goal is basically to get propositioned all the time. :) 

Couple of questions....

1) On the sexual orientation sliders, the default is straight 98, gay 2, and bi 0 (I think).  What exactly is this for?  Is this to say "who is attracted to me"?  Like, 98% of straights are attracted to me, 2% of gays are attracted to me?  Or is it, "who is straight and who is gay?"  I.e., 98% of the NPCs are straight, and 2% are gay?  And what happens if I set all the sliders to 100?

2) I have my own attractiveness pretty high, and most people think I am a god.  Great.  But apparently my character doesnt like anybody.  He finds almost everybody to be unattractive....What can I do to make it so that I like everybody?  It seems like everything is around a "mean", not a range....?

3) Racial preferences -- anyway to support custom races?  I'm a ningheim race, so I dont know how racial preferences/settings are being affected.  Could that be the cause for why I dont find anybody attractive?

My goal is basically to get propositioned all the time. :)

I am wondering what the straight, gay, bi weights are for as well...not very clear on what those do, so I just leave them be.

• 2 weeks later...

SO far my Male character only gets approached by other males. This is with the default settings. I haven't had a single female approach my character even if she likes him a lot and has a high arousal. Guards have no problem asking my character if he wants to roll in the hay though. I set the straight modifier to 100 and the bi and gay to 0 but still only men approach... What gives?

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: I narrowed down the issue.

For some reason, when you go into the MCM menu and, under General, you set "PC only looks at NPC's attractiveness", this prevents you from changing the NPC's base attractiveness. Instead of having a slider from 0-100, they'll have a range from like .8 to 1.2, and setting it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Setting it to "PC has preferences" allows you to correctly set the NPC's base attractiveness.