so i have 3 qestion what duss this basicly do?

wold thsi work whit a futa charther?

and is it competebol whit arooused redux?

Basically the mod assigns a attractiveness rating to the PC based on a system the mod author designed. It effects the vanilla skyrim starting relationship rank with the NPC's in the game. So if they like you it starts higher and you get better deals from merchants etc.

I would assume works with futa and aroused just fine, but this mod has not be updated in almost a year. So i don't know how well it works with the more recent changes to sexlab.

so i have 3 qestion what duss this basicly do?

wold thsi work whit a futa charther?

and is it competebol whit arooused redux?

Basically the mod assigns a attractiveness rating to the PC based on a system the mod author designed. It effects the vanilla skyrim starting relationship rank with the NPC's in the game. So if they like you it starts higher and you get better deals from merchants etc.

I would assume works with futa and aroused just fine, but this mod has not be updated in almost a year. So i don't know how well it works with the more recent changes to sexlab.

ow hey nut thx for teh info seems liek a bad edeit 2 my probetlpy alrady shaky skyrim XD il keep en eye on it tho incase it gets updated

I have Eryniel Elf as a follower. Her RACE shows up as "Eryniel Epic Elf". She never approaches me even though my attractiveness is over 95 and so is hers. And she looks at me as some kind of god. But still no hanky panky. Does this not work with non-vanilla races? Can you make it so you can add a race?

The proposition for sex thing seems to happen exceedingly rarely, even with the approach chance multiplier set to 10. Which is fine for me. I'm ~230 hours into this playthrough and I think a npc has approached me for sex, like, two or three times. And each time, it's been in, like, a tavern or my house or something.

If you want to initiate a sexlab encounter with her, maybe try Sexlab Romance.

The proposition for sex thing seems to happen exceedingly rarely, even with the approach chance multiplier set to 10. Which is fine for me. I'm ~230 hours into this playthrough and I think a npc has approached me for sex, like, two or three times. And each time, it's been in, like, a tavern or my house or something.

If you want to initiate a sexlab encounter with her, maybe try Sexlab Romance.

i think that slightly misses the point. i have noticed since the last update even when wealthy and powerful in a game i do not get approached, and i think its the racial prejudices. i dont particularly want any racial prejudices in my game unless its anti thalmor. and thats not so much prejudice as anti prejudice.

i got this mod and sexlab approach because i DIDNT want to have to initiate every single sex act with a spell or power or even by approaching in dialogue. i want a mod that allows npcs to approach ME and other npcs. i think racial prejudices has broken this now unless you play as a vanilla race. the npcs get all the stuff set up by arousal mod and this mod but prejudices are auto on because you are not in the list of liked/hated races at all. 

so i would ask that to cater for races added by mods, please have either an extra line for 'other races' which covers any race name not in the list, OR have the mod set that if you are not in the list of races they are automatically liked - if for no other reason than they never met one of that race before and are really curious to see what its like! i would prefer the 'other races' slot since i doubt the thalmor would be curious about sex with an unknown race since they believe all others to be inferior, so the altmer would likely have that set to dislikes. but failing that, the default for a race not on the list should not be exclusion from approach but assumption of being liked in approach and thus an approach made. but my last pc got to level 36 and not even whistled at and no approaches.

otherwise i will have to find someone to make me a mod and dangle free drinks and snacks to make it for me  :lol:

trog and andre sounds like u 2 not usng the right versions.

for apporach u need the 27-8-14 verson and for attraction u need the 20-10-2014 version

i am using those versions. however, i started a new game so i could update some other mods and a guard whistled at me in whiterun and in markarth i had several offers to get to know people so something obviously happened in the last game which must have disabled either attraction or approach somehow from approaching me. so it appears my problem was my end not the mods. i dont have a clue what happened, unfortunately so all i can do is say oops sorry :blush:  and hope it doesnt happen again. im just waiting now for approach to make npcs able to approach each other and not just the pc, i wonder if thats couples only or it can handle 3 way or 4 way encounters...

oh and in case i didnt already say it, thanks for these mods!

raise your attration to 50 will help u get approaches ealier. also since most dont know guards no matter what are considered both male and female. if u realy want to get more apporaches u gonna have to every npc u want to be able to apporach u hit N for sexlab and change there oreintation to what u want. by default every npc is bisexual.

Hmm.. well I will put my 2 cents in. Its very easy to configure it to work exactly how you want. You can make specific NPC's more attractive, make them dislike people that you want them dislike (by race) or whatever you want to do. You can make it so that everyone in the world only loves Kajhits (sp) and hates every other race. If you want to make your character the most attractive in the world (Which is what I do LOL) you can easily do that as well. Its all adjustable. So if you want more approaches? Make it so that it happens. *shrugs* :) Good luck! 

-C

• 4 weeks later...

I swear I tried to download Attraction and Approach dozens of times over the last two months, and to no avail.  It seems all mods less than 1Meg download an empty zip file for me.  I had these two excellent mods before, but an upgrade on my computer ....

Well, here I am stuck.  Is there any chance that you could post them here in the forum?  Fishburger did that for me his great mod and it downloaded without a problem.  

If you can-  thank you in advance, yours, vixengamer

I have Eryniel Elf as a follower. Her RACE shows up as "Eryniel Epic Elf". She never approaches me even though my attractiveness is over 95 and so is hers. And she looks at me as some kind of god. But still no hanky panky. Does this not work with non-vanilla races? Can you make it so you can add a race?

You must check sexlab aroused if she is blocked or something else. since she looks your PC as a godess after you check proper values in sexlab aroused of hers it should work.

Hey, I downloaded the most recent version of this mod and my male imperial is still finding all women unattractive. If anyone can help me out, it'd be appreciated.

Update: So I decided to go back to this older version of the game and use the new script. And now constantly, I have stats rolling at the top left corner of my screen. Even when I go to a quiet cell, like say Arnleif's, and the mod assigns stats for the only 2 people in room (Lisbet and that guy), after their stats are complete, other numbers and things continue to scroll at the top left corner. I really want this mod to work :( but it seems impossible. 

First off, I really like the mod and I really appreciate the effort you have put into this mod, been using it a couple days now, and will continue to use it.

Areas of confusion are : There is so much to configure, and what I can't understand, is when I put 0 chance to dislike, many of that race still dislike the one chosen as likes. And in my game 0 to 20 is too skinny, 21 to 50 is a nice build, starting at 50 up it gets fat and round. Also I use "Everyone's different" so it adjusts the appearances of the facegens on starting a new game (once Ysolda looked like a cross between a human and a bull dog made me laugh)... This also had my character liking the looks of a male Nord that looked like a troll in the face. Also, the sexuallity weights are not well defined, Gay, Lesbian, Straight... those I understand then 2 more sliders for "wrong gender..." and a multiplier for it? never heard of those before. Also wealth and power, Not sure how to configure that, Tho think it has something to do with level and gold carried? If so, set to 0 and everyone likes a bit more?

Would love to see something like these added : The only thing that I can see is missing, would be NPC on NPC interactions with this mod as well, so you get an idea as to their own likes and dislikes without having to go very far. And an override effect for those who are married or courting faithfully, till overthrown by the player, so to speak.... Then with that, any NPC who rapes inside the city/village limits, gets taken to jail for so many days, and the one raped gets a small sum of gold each day they are in jail as restitution payments (when in jail, the actions are ignored).

Is there a particular reason why SexLabAttraction.esm does not have the .esm flag set? Or have somehow switched that myself accidentally?

I noticed that despite having the ".esm" file extension, the file shows up as a normal .esp in my load order (i.e. not grouped with the other .esm, not bold in Mod Organizer, etc.)

Is it safe to reset the .esm flag or is there a reason it was turned off?

Is there a particular reason why SexLabAttraction.esm does not have the .esm flag set? Or have somehow switched that myself accidentally?

I noticed that despite having the ".esm" file extension, the file shows up as a normal .esp in my load order (i.e. not grouped with the other .esm, not bold in Mod Organizer, etc.)

Same question.

Same question.

The question now becomes, how do you reset it?

Same question.

The question now becomes, how do you reset it?

I used TES5Edit to reset the esm.

Okay, this is just a theory. But I think the sexuality part of this mod in the MCM section is a built in sexual preference in case if you didnt tick the use sexlab default sexual preferences option.

For example:

In default settings where the hetero = 95, bi = 2 and homo= 2

Means those with weight around 95 will be classed as hetero, and so on for bi and homo.

I haven't tested this yet. But I'll give it a try later to see how it goes later. 

Everyone looks at my character like a goddess, no one whistles (Is a conflict with Guard Dialog Overhaul? So they stop talking about my sweet roll being stolen and actually give me useful information...), I get approached and it's always oral, I don't like oral myself.

The Hetero/bi/homo sliders work well, as I am bi, so everyone is bi in my game.

The Wrong sex slider and multiplier doesn't make any sense to me, is that supposed to be high or low to get it to do something other than oral?

I set it so that everyone doesn't hate anyone except Thalmer, Orcs and Kajet. But there is still those who turn up that hate anyway.

Everyone looks at my character like a goddess, no one whistles (Is a conflict with Guard Dialog Overhaul? So they stop talking about my sweet roll being stolen and actually give me useful information...), I get approached and it's always oral, I don't like oral myself.

The Hetero/bi/homo sliders work well, as I am bi, so everyone is bi in my game.

The Wrong sex slider and multiplier doesn't make any sense to me, is that supposed to be high or low to get it to do something other than oral?

I set it so that everyone doesn't hate anyone except Thalmer, Orcs and Kajet. But there is still those who turn up that hate anyway.

Haha no worries buddy. Im working on finding out about what those sliders are about  :P

About the sex always being oral, may i suggest you pick yourself the sexlab position selector? with that you can pick what position you wanted, anal, foot, boob, even blow  :cool: