Since 1.60 hotfix 2 my male PC always finds female NPC's -42/-41 attraction regardless of what I set manually for them.  Also I have not been approached by a female for sex for quite a long play time. Thoughts?

I know approach is a different mod but I believe it uses attraction as a function.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Attraction seems to be broken again.  It doesn't seem to be completely compatible with Sexlab 1.60 Hotfix 2.  

Can someone update it, or does someone know how?  I love using attraction, but the fact that it's broken drives me up the wall.  Also, I have to have it for Approach, which I also cannot play without.  

My problem with Attraction is this:  My characters have the incorrect sexuality.  All three of my characters.  Basically, everyone is homosexual unless I mess with the wrong sexuality divisors and modifiers in the MCM.  I can only get my characters to be bisexual, never heterosexual.  I've tried uninstalling my Sexlab mods and reinstalling them, and I've started several new games.  Nothing fixes this problem.  While scrolling through this forum, I've noticed that other people are having the same problem.

I've had this problem with a past version of this mod.  It seems like every time Sexlab gets updated, Attraction gets broken.  Please help me resolve this issue.   

Also, my character never seems to find anyone more than "of average looks" or "fairly attractive".  NPCs seem to mostly find my character unattractive.  I'm sick to death of messing with the modifiers and the numbers.  Ugh.  

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to set the NPC's attraction level manually towards the pc? I have a follower which first the PC found very attractive, but after a skse reset, now the PC finds her "totally unattractive". I've set the dislike chance to 0% and attractiveness of the NPC to 100. Does anybody know what's happening?

• 2 weeks later...

guys i need some help, it apears that i cant be aproached by anyone in the game (i tried with 100 attractivens and 10 multiplier in the aproach most of the npcs gave me the masege definetly like you and some though my char as godess on earth) however even if i stand there for 1 hour noone aproached. Afterwards i mod my speech to 100 but still nothing afterwards i added 100000000 gold (wealth power :P ) but still no one gave a fuck for the money to buy half of solitude( if not all) i realy like the concept of attractiveness and aproach (it adds somewhat life to the game). (mods used Sexlab 1.59c ,sl aroused ,latest attraction and aproach ,SOL), i could realy use a lot of help ty

guys i need some help, it apears that i cant be aproached by anyone in the game (i tried with 100 attractivens and 10 multiplier in the aproach most of the npcs gave me the masege definetly like you and some though my char as godess on earth) however even if i stand there for 1 hour noone aproached. Afterwards i mod my speech to 100 but still nothing afterwards i added 100000000 gold (wealth power :P ) but still no one gave a fuck for the money to buy half of solitude( if not all) i realy like the concept of attractiveness and aproach (it adds somewhat life to the game). (mods used Sexlab 1.59c ,sl aroused ,latest attraction and aproach ,SOL), i could realy use a lot of help ty

First, try increase approach chance in SL Approach MCM settings to bigger values, at least 5 or above (when i want some fun i keep it on 10; if i doing some quests or resting i decreasing it to zero).

then in general section of SL Attraction set "PC has preferences" & in section "player and NPC stats" set wealth/power influence between 15 and 25 or your character will find any NPC always unattractive.

Example post-676113-0-59332700-1453836330_thumb.jpg

I make some tries and got the following result. Read in top left corner

post-676113-0-69093400-1453836665_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to set the NPC's attraction level manually towards the pc? I have a follower which first the PC found very attractive, but after a skse reset, now the PC finds her "totally unattractive". I've set the dislike chance to 0% and attractiveness of the NPC to 100. Does anybody know what's happening?

seem to be having a similar problem, it seems to still be relevant what i set the PC preferences to but there appears to be a major dislike modifier blocking the attraction from getting higher than PC is uninterested. anyone know where this may come from? (looked up the exact sizes of an NPC and edited the PC preference to perfectly match the NPC but to no avail)

• 1 month later...

nice mod btw. but there is a minus, instead made attractiveness based to weight why don't you make the attractiveness set able in each npc character you desire. you see i already installed a custom npc appearance mod that looks gorgeous but the set weight is 100, i could edit/lower it with CK but then there is a gap between body-head. so i reset my custom npc weight to 100, but then when setting the player preference in sexlab attraction based on my custom npc my other mod with gorgeous npc but low weight had low attraction, lose to a default skyrim npc which is still ugly but had higher weight. consider my suggesion plz. ps{sorry for my bad english}.

• 3 weeks later...

I just started using this mod along with Approach, I started a new game, got to Riverwood and decided to test it.

But no matter what I do my PC seems to find everyone "totally unattractive" and the only person the town that "seems to fairly like" me is Sigrid which isn't much use cause she's married.

I'm playing as a Nord, max weight and I can't find anything that tells me how tall I am.

Can someone tell me the average heights of each race (both genders) so I can adjust each NPC's preferences to suit mine, and what preferences should I use to find women attractive e.g. Gerdur, Camilla and Sigrid in Riverwood? It's hard to tell how much each women weighs and how tall they are.

Thanks, really great concept but a little confusing.

• 3 weeks later...

I just started using this mod along with Approach, I started a new game, got to Riverwood and decided to test it.

But no matter what I do my PC seems to find everyone "totally unattractive" and the only person the town that "seems to fairly like" me is Sigrid which isn't much use cause she's married.

I'm playing as a Nord, max weight and I can't find anything that tells me how tall I am.

Can someone tell me the average heights of each race (both genders) so I can adjust each NPC's preferences to suit mine, and what preferences should I use to find women attractive e.g. Gerdur, Camilla and Sigrid in Riverwood? It's hard to tell how much each women weighs and how tall they are.

Thanks, really great concept but a little confusing.

I've used both and eventually concluded that approach doesn't really work. With attraction you can set the advanced setting of weight etc or just put a percentage chance of attraction.

Hmm.. since I've noticed people saying quite a bit they cannot get to this work and I have used it for.. well hmm at least a year or so, I will try to help? 

First, don't ever check off the "Use sexlab sexuality" button, that kinda messes it up, before the sexlab update that didn't happen but now it doesn't really quite read the sexlab sexuality so its best to leave that unchecked. Than pick an NPC, press the N button, don't even bother to look at what the read out is, go into aroused and change their sexuality to whatever it is you want it to be. Than go into attraction, and check if they are attracted to the traits of your character. Meaning, in my game I like for only 100 weight characters to be the most attractive. So I make sure to adjust that in Attraction and if I notice an NPC likes a lower weight, I change it to 100, so that my character will always be the most attractive and I usually always get the "looks at you like a goddess" response. Ok, after you set all that, step out of it for a bit, wait a wee bit, depends on your system, I have a very heavy scripted system so I wait a bit and than go back to the same NPC and press N. They should find you at least somewhat attractive, depending on your base attractiveness. I always put mine at 100 cause she's the dragonborn after all lol.

Alrighty I hope that helped :)

-C

EDIT: Ahh, make sure to check your race too, cause if the NPC doesn't like your race, he won't like you :) 

Well, I have it sorta of working, I think there's a problem in Sexlab 1.6.1+ when it goes to initialize the actor stats, male pc's aren't registered properly, but if I put an actor under the crosshairs and hit the Sexlab Actor select key, it seems Attraction then sees the actor. Thereafter they react like normal.

• 1 month later...

I've almost implemented a hard set method so attraction will return a 0 attraction based on a user override setting.

Choice of override option:

Override Disabled (default)

No same sex

No same sex female

No same sex male

Only same sex

Only same sex female

Only same sex male

Basically when an override is set it will make attraction return 0 if it doesn't match the override option.

This way a user can stop the wrong sex approach happening (well at least a lot less chance of it happening),

Makes it so at least an anti gay user can stop being approached by same sex.

Or gay user only be approached by gay.

Or like my housemate who is anti male gay but doesn't mind females being gay can now play without whinging about male guards approaching him, while still having females approach him smile.png

Still trying to refine it a little better, but the basic of it appears to work in the brief tests I've run.

Also corrected Aroused Redux being called by attraction and it not getting a return, which in turn makes lust a a touch more variable.

Basically setting the Wrong Sexuality Divisor (to 10) and Wrong Sexuality Modifier (to 100) as high as they can go makes attraction return a lot lower attraction value when your sexual preference isn't met.

RealAttractiveness / Wrong Sexuality Divisor - Wrong Sexuality Modifier

(RealAttractiveness = Attractiveness + (Speech / 4) , just in case your wondering)

Which when you look at the limits of attractiveness could be negative number returns

eg: 125 /10 - 100 = -87

(This would be based on using the option Player Only Looks At NPCs Attractveness, which is the quickest processing option)

If your using the option Player Has Preference, then that can vary differently again, slowest processing.

But same, max the Sexuality Divisor (to 10) and Wrong Sexuality Modifier (to 100) reduces the chance of wrong sexual preference approaches 

Just to clarify, while you can reduce the chances of wrong sexual preference approaching there's no way to differentiate between sexes for this right? For example if I wanted to make a male PC that is attractive enough to turn females straight or vice versa but don't want it leading to males approaching it's still not possible with the current MCM sliders right?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...