Everyone looks at my character like a goddess, no one whistles (Is a conflict with Guard Dialog Overhaul? So they stop talking about my sweet roll being stolen and actually give me useful information...), I get approached and it's always oral, I don't like oral myself.

The Hetero/bi/homo sliders work well, as I am bi, so everyone is bi in my game.

The Wrong sex slider and multiplier doesn't make any sense to me, is that supposed to be high or low to get it to do something other than oral?

I set it so that everyone doesn't hate anyone except Thalmer, Orcs and Kajet. But there is still those who turn up that hate anyway.

Haha no worries buddy. Im working on finding out about what those sliders are about  :P

About the sex always being oral, may i suggest you pick yourself the sexlab position selector? with that you can pick what position you wanted, anal, foot, boob, even blow  :cool:

as far as I am concerned, a dick between my tits is boring, rubbing my feet on a guy's dick does nothing for me, A blow is oral, and not very exciting for me, and I don't like it up my ass.... So all that is nothing more than Oral, and boring. Stick it in me correctly, or get away... And telling me it's my loss for not sucking on a guy is totally his loss, and only makes me want to slap him, or in the case with Skyrim, shoot an arrow up his ass for telling me it's my loss when I tell him no thanks.  :)

And why does it insist on having the females take on the male's role with oral as well? That's just plain silly, unless she has penis envy and wants to be a man... (That's more than likely because of SexLab Option:Females use Strapons, intended for actual sex scenes, and not oral, sheesh...)

Position selector? so that means I would be able to change it to actual sex scenes, having the guy slide in and out of me correctly? I will have to look into it, but I would of figured that the mod at least had some sex involved, rather than just blowing hot air ;)

But please do, find out what those sliders are for.

Seriously tho, I do love having the NPCs approach me and faun all over me like RL males tend to do. So that is a major plus for this mod, and appreciate the hard work involved in making it, but would like for it to fire off actual sex scenes without me having to add another mod to adjust it to a romantic scene...

When someone is rude when they approach me, they get no brownie points from me. My Oreo remains sealed, and no licking of the creamy substance within for them, and they get an "I'd rather kiss a hobo.." should be Horker instead *grins* cause some of those guys that ask, are hobos.

Everyone looks at my character like a goddess, no one whistles (Is a conflict with Guard Dialog Overhaul? So they stop talking about my sweet roll being stolen and actually give me useful information...), I get approached and it's always oral, I don't like oral myself.

The Wrong sex slider and multiplier doesn't make any sense to me, is that supposed to be high or low to get it to do something other than oral?

I set it so that everyone doesn't hate anyone except Thalmer, Orcs and Kajet. But there is still those who turn up that hate anyway.

Haha no worries buddy. Im working on finding out about what those sliders are about  :P

About the sex always being oral, may i suggest you pick yourself the sexlab position selector? with that you can pick what position you wanted, anal, foot, boob, even blow  :cool:

as far as I am concerned, a dick between my tits is boring, rubbing my feet on a guy's dick does nothing for me, A blow is oral, and not very exciting for me, and I don't like it up my ass.... So all that is nothing more than Oral, and boring. Stick it in me correctly, or get away... And telling me it's my loss for not sucking on a guy is totally his loss, and only makes me want to slap him, or in the case with Skyrim, shoot an arrow up his ass for telling me it's my loss when I tell him no thanks.   :)

And why does it insist on having the females take on the male's role with oral as well? That's just plain silly, unless she has penis envy and wants to be a man... (That's more than likely because of SexLab Option:Females use Strapons, intended for actual sex scenes, and not oral, sheesh...)

Position selector? so that means I would be able to change it to actual sex scenes, having the guy slide in and out of me correctly? I will have to look into it, but I would of figured that the mod at least had some sex involved, rather than just blowing hot air ;)

Seriously tho, I do love having the NPCs approach me and faun all over me like RL males tend to do. So that is a major plus for this mod, and appreciate the hard work involved in making it, but would like for it to fire off actual sex scenes without me having to add another mod to adjust it to a romantic scene...

When someone is rude when they approach me, they get no brownie points from me. My Oreo remains sealed, and no licking of the creamy substance within for them, and they get an "I'd rather kiss a hobo.." should be Horker instead *grins* cause some of those guys that ask, are hobos.

haha got that right! Stick it properly if you wanna do it right! :P

About conflicts with Guard Dialogue Overhaul mod: No it shouldn't be a problem as there are no alterations to the guards dialogues and speeches in this mod. (Even I'm using it and people still come pouring in asking for services :cool: )

Well about that position selector: basically all positions can be selected, vaginal, ass, cowgirl, missionary. Just press U (default) for a brief and pop up will ask what position to choose and next thing to do is press the switch animation button (default is O).

About the sliders, I think i'm getting what it means. But I really need to confirm it some more with both genders.

For now, I think I have found a method to somehow make the preferred gender you wish to get approached from have higher probability than normal, not completely. 

1)  Setting your base attraction sky high alone is a no-no. Both genders will approach you, with majority being homo approach with the default settings (only change your PC base attraction, nothing else)

2) The reset button is a must if you have applied changes to its parameters for mean height, weight and wealth preferences for male and female. Once pressed and exit the MCM menu, the new preferences data will be reassigned based on the new settings you choose before you closed the MCM menu. 

Meaning if you don't click the reset button, the NPCs preferences in that cell (room) remains the same even if you change them in the MCM menu. make sure to click reset if you want to change those mean values.

From here on comes to the juicy part to make sure you get approached by the gender you wanted (although still not perfect)

- In general settings, make sure to click the use sexlab default sexuality  option.

- Next if you are into hetero, if you are a male (as I do during testing this mod functions), assign the male's weight preference as low/ high as possible from your characters stats (0 or 100).. ,Meaning if you have 0.98 or 98 weight stats for you character (configurable in character creation menu) then make sure the male's weight preferences are set far apart from this value, in this case 0.

Do the same for height and wealth

Note: For height, the min and max value gap is small. So the possibility of being approached by male is still there. In my testing, I set the height preferences as low as possible (0.9 if not mistaken) and wealth to 100 (wealth is determined by the value of equipment for body, weapon, amulets and rings if I'm not mistaken)

Next off, the female preferences are simply as this:

Change them to values close to the weight, height and wealth values of your characters. In my settings, I set them to 0.5, 1.0 and 10 respectively. Note that these are mean values, so having the mean as close to your characters parameters is a good idea. (Note: for wealth, set it to 0 will make your character more likeable as most females will tend to have low wealth preferences (even wearing a turnip would make them see you as goddess/god ;)

With these setttings done, click reset option and close MCM. Try it out by pressing N on several NPCs in the cell and check for the gender you don't wanna get approached. Most will find you unattractive in my case.

Now to test it out. Set your sexlab approach multiplier to 10 and cloak every one second and check out how many times you get approached by the gender you want. (I get most from opposite ones in my case)

That should do the trick for now although still imperfect. Regarding the sexuality sliders for hetero, bi and homo, as well as wrong divisors and multipliers, I'm still testing out what in the world they do exactly. Will update once I've tested enough

as far as I am concerned, a dick between my tits is boring, rubbing my feet on a guy's dick does nothing for me, A blow is oral, and not very exciting for me, and I don't like it up my ass.... So all that is nothing more than Oral, and boring. Stick it in me correctly, or get away... And telling me it's my loss for not sucking on a guy is totally his loss, and only makes me want to slap him, or in the case with Skyrim, shoot an arrow up his ass for telling me it's my loss when I tell him no thanks.   :)

About conflicts with Guard Dialogue Overhaul mod: No it shouldn't be a problem as there are no alterations to the guards dialogues and speeches in this mod. (Even I'm using it and people still come pouring in asking for services :cool: )

Well about that position selector: basically all positions can be selected, vaginal, ass, cowgirl, missionary. Just press U (default) for a brief and pop up will ask what position to choose and next thing to do is press the switch animation button (default is O).

About the sliders, I think i'm getting what it means. But I really need to confirm it some more with both genders.

For now, I think I have found a method to somehow make the preferred gender you wish to get approached from have higher probability than normal, not completely. 

1)  Setting your base attraction sky high alone is a no-no. Both genders will approach you, with majority being homo approach with the default settings (only change your PC base attraction, nothing else)

2) The reset button is a must if you have applied changes to its parameters for mean height, weight and wealth preferences for male and female. Once pressed and exit the MCM menu, the new preferences data will be reassigned based on the new settings you choose before you closed the MCM menu. 

Meaning if you don't click the reset button, the NPCs preferences in that cell (room) remains the same even if you change them in the MCM menu. make sure to click reset if you want to change those mean values.

From here on comes to the juicy part to make sure you get approached by the gender you wanted (although still not perfect)

- In general settings, make sure to click the use sexlab default sexuality  option.

- Next if you are into hetero, if you are a male (as I do during testing this mod functions), assign the male's weight preference as low/ high as possible from your characters stats (0 or 100).. ,Meaning if you have 0.98 or 98 weight stats for you character (configurable in character creation menu) then make sure the male's weight preferences are set far apart from this value, in this case 0.

Note: For height, the min and max value gap is small. So the possibility of being approached by male is still there. In my testing, I set the height preferences as low as possible (0.9 if not mistaken) and wealth to 100 (wealth is determined by the value of equipment for body, weapon, amulets and rings if I'm not mistaken)

Change them to values close to the weight, height and wealth values of your characters. In my settings, I set them to 0.5, 1.0 and 10 respectively. Note that these are mean values, so having the mean as close to your characters parameters is a good idea. (Note: for wealth, set it to 0 will make your character more likeable as most females will tend to have low wealth preferences (even wearing a turnip would make them see you as goddess/god ;)

With these setttings done, click reset option and close MCM. Try it out by pressing N on several NPCs in the cell and check for the gender you don't wanna get approached. Most will find you unattractive in my case.

Now to test it out. Set your sexlab approach multiplier to 10 and cloak every one second and check out how many times you get approached by the gender you want. (I get most from opposite ones in my case)

That should do the trick for now although still imperfect. Regarding the sexuality sliders for hetero, bi and homo, as well as wrong divisors and multipliers, I'm still testing out what in the world they do exactly. Will update once I've tested enough

Thank you for the description, might make it a bit easier for me to adjust things more appropriately, I am female and like males, most just aren't cute enough in Skyrim for my tastes, Some of the girls are pretty enough that I wouldn't mind doing a 69 with. My attractiveness hasn't been changed, it started at 83, but tend to get approached more by girls than guys, Have the wealth/power sliders at a 3, but still, no one whistles. And my gear, has a low value, but is the best light armor for my game, from a Mod, guess I am going to have to give it a more realistic value instead of just 1 gold for each piece... Hope I don't mess it up while playing with the CK.

I got the position thingie, and it kept turning the scene, because it's set to the same as one of the SexLab hotkeys, shame it doesn't have an MCM menu to change the hotkey, had troubles finding the U button, wanted to put it on my keybad #6. I set it to Vaginal, when I moved the SL hotkey, but it wouldn't bring up a menu to choose which animation to play, and kept doing the oral even after pressing O, instead it kept the original cycle of animations. I prolly didn't do something right. Will check again in a bit... Do I have to remap the Sexlab O button as well? That would really not be so good either, it really needs the ability to change the hot keys.

I am thinking the "sexlab sexual preferences" in it, when checked, negate the Hetero, bi, gay... sliders. With it disabled, and slide the Bi max, and the others minimum, I was approached far more often...(and the wrong sex sliders seemed to have no change to the approach, Min or max)

The problem I am experiencing now, is that my companion is trying to get it too often, it's almost like it hits the companions first, then goes to the people in the area. And the timer is only 2 minutes max, I think that needs to be extended to 30 minutes, so I can actually get some things done before they start asking again... Last dungeon, I had to stop 4 times before the end boss, cause my companion Ana,(the scout miner) wanted more... I was like "gawd, are you a man? You need it way too often" ;) *going to slip into the MCM and disable ask for sex till I am ready for it*

That is good news that it doesn't effect the Guard Overhaul.

I am also using Dangerously Nude Tweaked, and less talkative NPCs... One of my mods, Body Types, actually changes my clothes to underwear, then strips me when I come out of water, or hit some places that triggers were added, where some naked NPCs are at, and reminds me that I forget to redress while I am in 1st person view...

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the description, might make it a bit easier for me to adjust things more appropriately, I am female and like males, most just aren't cute enough in Skyrim for my tastes, Some of the girls are pretty enough that I wouldn't mind doing a 69 with. My attractiveness hasn't been changed, it started at 83, but tend to get approached more by girls than guys, Have the wealth/power sliders at a 3, but still, no one whistles. And my gear, has a low value, but is the best light armor for my game, from a Mod, guess I am going to have to give it a more realistic value instead of just 1 gold for each piece... Hope I don't mess it up while playing with the CK.

I got the position thingie, and it kept turning the scene, because it's set to the same as one of the SexLab hotkeys, shame it doesn't have an MCM menu to change the hotkey, had troubles finding the U button, wanted to put it on my keybad #6. I set it to Vaginal, when I moved the SL hotkey, but it wouldn't bring up a menu to choose which animation to play, and kept doing the oral even after pressing O, instead it kept the original cycle of animations. I prolly didn't do something right. Will check again in a bit... Do I have to remap the Sexlab O button as well? That would really not be so good either, it really needs the ability to change the hot keys.

I am thinking the "sexlab sexual preferences" in it, when checked, negate the Hetero, bi, gay... sliders. With it disabled, and slide the Bi max, and the others minimum, I was approached far more often...(and the wrong sex sliders seemed to have no change to the approach, Min or max)

The problem I am experiencing now, is that my companion is trying to get it too often, it's almost like it hits the companions first, then goes to the people in the area. And the timer is only 2 minutes max, I think that needs to be extended to 30 minutes, so I can actually get some things done before they start asking again... Last dungeon, I had to stop 4 times before the end boss, cause my companion Ana,(the scout miner) wanted more... I was like "gawd, are you a man? You need it way too often" ;) *going to slip into the MCM and disable ask for sex till I am ready for it*

That is good news that it doesn't effect the Guard Overhaul.

I am also using Dangerously Nude Tweaked, and less talkative NPCs... One of my mods, Body Types, actually changes my clothes to underwear, then strips me when I come out of water, or hit some places that triggers were added, where some naked NPCs are at, and reminds me that I forget to redress while I am in 1st person view...

Nice findings! Sorry for the late reply man. 

Regarding the sexlab positioning, well it does stack with one of SL's hotkey U for cycling the animation position. But for the positioning to work, you need to press it longer until the pop up comes out. From there pick (let's say cowgirls) then after it says something like "cowgirl selected' on the top left screen, click O (change animation) and there you go!

Regarding the sexlab positioning, well it does stack with one of SL's hotkey U for cycling the animation position. But for the positioning to work, you need to press it longer until the pop up comes out. From there pick (let's say cowgirls) then after it says something like "cowgirl selected' on the top left screen, click O (change animation) and there you go!

Not a man, but I am sure you are using that in a VERY loose context... Well, there are those times I slip on a strappy, does that count?

I adjusted the hotkeys for Sexlab so they won't interfear with the positions, still not getting a 2nd menu choice, just types, like choosing missionary style, but no animation selection for Missionary, even tho I have several active in Sexlab. And technically, it stacks with the U and the O, as O in Sexlab is for position selection, and that's where the problem seems to be for me.

Not a man, but I am sure you are using that in a VERY loose context... Well, there are those times I slip on a strappy, does that count?

I adjusted the hotkeys for Sexlab so they won't interfear with the positions, still not getting a 2nd menu choice, just types, like choosing missionary style, but no animation selection for Missionary, even tho I have several active in Sexlab. And technically, it stacks with the U and the O, as O in Sexlab is for position selection, and that's where the problem seems to be for me.

If you guys are talking about Sexlab Position Selector, unfortunately you can't pick the exact animation you want, you can only choose the category that the next lined-up animation in the "queue" will be. On the bright side, if you don't like the specific animation you got, cycling through with "O" will be a lot faster since you don't have to go through every single animation you have enabled--just the ones that fit the type you selected.

It's a bit clunky, I know--I wish we had a way to choose the exact animation we wanted apart from the Sexlab MCM's "Test Animation" function--but it's the best we have at the moment.

(I liked turning on "foreplay before sex," since you can select what type of animation you want while the foreplay is happening, let it finish, and get your preferred animation afterwards. Makes for a more "hands-free" experience, ya know?)

Anyway, I actually came here to see if this mod even worked, I wasn't getting any whistles or approaches even though Attraction appeared to be functioning properly. It seems as though it is, judging from your guys' accounts... hmm, guess I'll have to reinstall and try it again.

If you guys are talking about Sexlab Position Selector, unfortunately you can't pick the exact animation you want, you can only choose the category that the next lined-up animation in the "queue" will be. On the bright side, if you don't like the specific animation you got, cycling through with "O" will be a lot faster since you don't have to go through every single animation you have enabled--just the ones that fit the type you selected.

It's a bit clunky, I know--I wish we had a way to choose the exact animation we wanted apart from the Sexlab MCM's "Test Animation" function--but it's the best we have at the moment.

(I liked turning on "foreplay before sex," since you can select what type of animation you want while the foreplay is happening, let it finish, and get your preferred animation afterwards. Makes for a more "hands-free" experience, ya know?)

Anyway, I actually came here to see if this mod even worked, I wasn't getting any whistles or approaches even though Attraction appeared to be functioning properly. It seems as though it is, judging from your guys' accounts... hmm, guess I'll have to reinstall and try it again.

If you have a custom race, it tends to semi work, no whistles but approaches can happen depending on the approach multiplier. 0 none, 1 once in a while, 5 with a high look slider quite often... 10 and never be left alone again...

• 5 weeks later...

What settings are you guys using?

Most of my characters don't find any NPC attractive and vice versa.

The only times these chars  were approached by anyone, they were approached by city guards, being a male char and a male guard.

Another female char was never approached by anyone, but she found most buffed NPCs attractive.

My current character height is 1 and her weight is 75 so I've set the mean average for male preference to those numbers. If there is someone around I'd particularly like for them to approach her, I'll change his preferences, if need be, and that usually works. I think her base attractiveness is like 80 or something. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the wallpaper too. Very frustrating.

You have to sign out of NMM so that it doesn't mistakenly think it's another mod. Then try to load it in NMM, it should bring up the correct stuff.

Unfortunately, NMM won't let me load anything without signing in first. :( 

I've been toying with attraction and added eye color and beards to the attraction preferences.

Eye color I use a list for each eye color.

Check the actor and or player eye headpart matches to an eye color list that holds the preferred eye color head parts.

At this point if the user enables and selects an eye color, then only what's in the eye color list will be available to compare against.

But I think I'd need to add an MCM option so the user can add eye headparts to the eye color lists (for those mods that add custom eye headparts).

Example user targets the actor opens MCM and there they can select the eye color list to add the current custom actor eyes to.

This way custom actor eyes can be taken into the equation if the user checks and selects an eye color preference.

Maybe make it so the user can select multiple eye colors as preferred.

Beards I didn't add any color or type, just straight out dropped all the vanilla headpart beards into one list.

If the user enables beards then it checks the actor and or player for beard in the list.

Probably need to do the same with making it so the user can add other custom beards to the list similar to the method for eyes.

Was also thinking of adding voice type preference as well.

Age is the one I'd like to have, but I cant see an easy way apart from Race, which doesn't really give much variety to age choice.

What can I say, if I'm gunna attract a bloke when not wanted, then I'd prefer them to be older (not Greybeard old), weighty and rough around the edges, blue eyed and bearded before I say NO...lol

I don't use many other SSL mods.

Aroused, Attraction,  Approach would be about my main must have SL Mods.

love this mod as well as approach, unfortunately just as many other people my character is highly attracted to one gender over the other no matter what changes i make

although one of the posters above talked about the wrong sexuality divisor, i changed it to the same they did and it helped a little bit, but now my character is bisexual

I think you can change this setting in SexLab itself.

I've almost implemented a hard set method so attraction will return a 0 attraction based on a user override setting.

Choice of override option:

Override Disabled (default)

No same sex

No same sex female

No same sex male

Only same sex

Only same sex female

Only same sex male

Basically when an override is set it will make attraction return 0 if it doesn't match the override option.

This way a user can stop the wrong sex approach happening (well at least a lot less chance of it happening),

Makes it so at least an anti gay user can stop being approached by same sex.

Or gay user only be approached by gay.

Or like my housemate who is anti male gay but doesn't mind females being gay can now play without whinging about male guards approaching him, while still having females approach him :)

Still trying to refine it a little better, but the basic of it appears to work in the brief tests I've run.

Also corrected Aroused Redux being called by attraction and it not getting a return, which in turn makes lust a a touch more variable.

Basically setting the Wrong Sexuality Divisor (to 10) and Wrong Sexuality Modifier (to 100) as high as they can go makes attraction return a lot lower attraction value when your sexual preference isn't met.

RealAttractiveness / Wrong Sexuality Divisor - Wrong Sexuality Modifier

(RealAttractiveness = Attractiveness + (Speech / 4) , just in case your wondering)

Which when you look at the limits of attractiveness could be negative number returns

eg: 125 /10 - 100 = -87

(This would be based on using the option Player Only Looks At NPCs Attractveness, which is the quickest processing option)

If your using the option Player Has Preference, then that can vary differently again, slowest processing.

But same, max the Sexuality Divisor (to 10) and Wrong Sexuality Modifier (to 100) reduces the chance of wrong sexual preference approaches 

What is the best configuration to make attraction easier? I'm playing with female character, the Attraction scale is 70 that says "you're very pretty!!", but 95% of NPC when I press N says that they treating me normal or worse. Just one until now says that is interested.

The same occurs with my character. Everyone says average look or worse and ALWAYS says "you don't feel any desires about him."

What is the best configuration to make the attraction happens easier? I'm playing with a Imperial Female.

What is the best configuration to make attraction easier? I'm playing with female character, the Attraction scale is 70 that says "you're very pretty!!", but 95% of NPC when I press N says that they treating me normal or worse. Just one until now says that is interested.

The same occurs with my character. Everyone says average look or worse and ALWAYS says "you don't feel any desires about him."

What is the best configuration to make the attraction happens easier? I'm playing with a Imperial Female.

For me I played around four or five hours yesterday and got 8 appoaches for sex and 4 wis. got raped two 2 times for turning two down Ysalda and Saadia. they could not take the hit that my girl was straight :lol:  and a beastess to boot. and just now as I load my game to check the setting Irileth raped me for saying no to her :P shesh my girl can not get a break it seems :D

Under Approach

Base Appoach Chance Multipiler.  5.0

only thing I change there.

Under Attraction

Attractiveness 95 for player

Attraction influence relationship

and check off ( else you can get all sort of problem and quest can be incompleteble )

Also depending on your race you may need to ajust Racial Preferance to zero for you race

Save game after this :) for me I usually go to the inn in Whiterun in the evening and use quick save and quick load this reset the scanning it seems and it is a good place to check if you are happy with the settings ;)

""What is the best configuration to make attraction easier? I'm playing with female character, the Attraction scale is 70 that says "you're very pretty!!", but 95% of NPC when I press N says that they treating me normal or worse. Just one until now says that is interested.""

I usually just take it as a guildline nothing more  also it seems that arousal needs to be  higher  for the message to change :)

On a note on arousal the higher the people around you have the higher the chance also seems to be for an approach. I have seen it time and time again but if it was intented I do not know as a succubus / beastess this last char have and aura of arousal that increase the libido of those near her... and standing naked helps as well ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since upgrading to SL 1.60 this mod now only makes Female NPCs attracted to my character and all Male NPCs are 'completely uninterested' in my character.

I set the option in SL to verifying my character was 'Female' but I don't think this is working and may not even be remotely related to the issue with SL Attraction.

I'm stumped.

I had a similar issue when I started a new game SL 1.6. For some reason Attraction didn't seem to pull the default sexuality out of SL. I had to go into the Sex diary in SL and cycle through the sexuality for both the PC and an NPC. Any NPC i rant into after that seemed to be fine from then on out. Any NPC's I'd encountered prior to that seemed to have the screwup "baked in" and I had to cycle through their sexuality one at a time in the diary to make it work. Hope that helps.

Yeah, that definitely is the issue.  I checked it out.

I never even know the sexuality could be clicked on in the Sex Diary.

That being said... I can't seem to figure out how to amke it a "sweeping change" on all NPCs at once. 

I've had to go to every.... single.... NPC... and target them, then go to Sex Diary and edit their Sexuality.  Super tedious.