So, what about Sexus?

Guest Donkey

i only used that script to test the mod in-game, without having to worry about dying in-game. tgm won't work otherwise. But you can still tweak it so you can actually still die. Explosion will still instantly kill you.

Tested the script several times with a Centaur, just now. No visible health regen, but hits don't seem to do as much damage as they should. Going to change regen from 30 to 100, and look for another Centaur.

Normal hits, either from weapon-fire, or melee attack seem to do normal damage. No regen there.

glock88; I have this problem as well. Centaurs seem to be the only enemy that actually does anything.

Okay, After getting clobbered by another Centaur, with regen at 100, I see no results at all, except that no damage occurs while the creature is doing it's thing. Normal hits do normal damage. Donkey; Is this effect the script is supposed to have, or am I expecting too much? I started the fight with health at 50%, and with regen at 100, I was expecting health to jump to full. It did not.

I'd be very much interested to try this "new" sexus for Fallout 3 as well. The problem I face, as mentioned by people before, is that the links on the japanese site appears to be broken. Would be great if somebody that would happen to have a mirror site - or even better - a copy of the mod archive folder would post them on this forum. Would be eternally grateful for either.

Are you talking about loda?  If so, they are back up.  It's true that they were down for a couple of days, but they suddenly came back.

http://loda.jp/f3ssmod/

http://loda.jp/falloutnv/

I'm having a bit of a problem with my NV Sexus.  When I go to the vault thats next to the barnyard, I talk to the man with the mask on his head, and receive the items that I need to turn on the effects.  I go deeper into the vault to find the raiders/deathclaws/super mutants etc each in their own cells swatting at female npcs.  As I am familiar with the FO3 Sexus, about 2-4 hits should activate the sex animations, or even by the player if you do it to someone in V.A.T.S.  It doesn't really appear to work, is there something I'm missing?

Are you talking about loda?  If so' date=' they are back up.  It's true that they were down for a couple of days, but they suddenly came back.

http://loda.jp/f3ssmod/

http://loda.jp/falloutnv/

[/quote']

Nah, I can reach the site, however when I try clicking on any of the Sexus mod mirror downloads(Talking about fallout 3, don't know if the site for NV has the same problem), it says that the file doesn't exist anymore(error 404)

Ok so been fiddling with sexus and managed to figure out that he wanted me to rape a bunch of folks in VATs but now I have this "how to train iron cock" item in the aid category that I can't use. He wants me to rape 20 people as well I think?

I'm not sure. This vault is confusing and poorly translated

Guest xalien

Iron, golden etc cocks are like ranks that you get after you rape a certain amount of people and  each rank increases the rape duration, e.g 20 -> 40 -> 60 seconds. Thats about it.

An amusing mod for a short while, but since it doesn't actually have any gameplay repercussions it quickly gets boring. Plus animations are very buggy and often fail to work properly.

downloaded the only link that turned up when i searched for sexus in the nv link on the first page and nothing is happening  :(

Checked the file that I downloaded but there was barely any animations in it. Do I need to search in japanese??

Guest Donkey

Anyone care to try a more dangerous wasteland in fallout 3?? :P

Anyway in order to play it, you need fallout 3 patched to the latest version

and you need the dlc called the pitt.

Also you need 2 esm files sexus.esm and sexus DLC the pitt.

and place this plug-in lowest in your load order. Enjoy. ;D

btw the says it all. means every creature like dogs, zombie even raiders, and the one from the pitt will be able to use the spell on you.

Try editing the Pitt file for Sexus. I don't know why, but dangerouswaste.esp has it flagged as an .esm, and my version was an .esp. Right click it in FOMM, open it in TESsnip, go to "spells," click "make master," direct it to your F3 data folder, make sure it's set to save as a master file, then save it, close out of everything, disable the Pitt .esp and enable the .esm.

As for the .esp, it appears to work for dogs and centaurs, at least. Let two super mutants beat me to death and nothing triggered, and I haven't seen any of the other enemies use it yet.

Guest Donkey

There is no animation for mutant in fallout 3 like in new vegas. So mutant dont have this in it.

I will have to check for crashes. It uses sexus.esm and sexus DLC the pitt.esm

This last one is an esp, but i converted it to esm. Fallout 3 won't work correctly either if you don't use masterupdate, one of the many flaws of this game.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say, this has a lot of potential. A i see the good base in it that could be exanded on for sure, and is actually kind of fun, despite having a few big drawbacks. I'm going to make a list of the pros, cons, and fucking awesomes, because we americans love lists.

Awesome Tier

- Smashing a Centaur in it's tentacled face while it fiddles your nethers with a sledge hammer. Try it when the Centaur's at it's last breath to score a sick slomo finish crushing it's skull. :D

- You can fight back and actually attempt to escape rape :D

Good Tier

- The rape is pretty quick, but not only that the animations are pretty good even though they dont line up good all the time.

- Due to the good animations, the rape is also very grim and brutal. Matches the atmosphere of the game pretty well.

- Digging the new 'finishing' effects with the squirting whatnot.

Shit Tier

- Not a whole lot of variety in way of monsters/ways to raped and the like.

- Could use some work in lining animations up properly.

- Some animations just seem to not work ( DeathClaw, SuperMutant, etc. )

- Could use some reworking in the rape parameters. Maybe implement a system where you have to be naked to be raped, and that once your armour reaches zero it automatically un-equips it to facilitate this.

I'd really like to see this expanded upon, definitely for NV. It'd probably be better to make the Ultimate mod ( as mentioned in a previous thread of mine ) for NV rather than Oblivion, as NV/Fallout has a better survival horror theme, or would fit in alot better due to it's engine and core gameplay. Don't know if i've mentioned it already, but generally the Ultimate that i have planned was going to have alot of survival elements where the player essentially begins out complete commando besides the skills they know, in a foreign island land inhabited by Hentai-esque-rape monsters, where the PC has to survive by finding materials and making weapons, and shelter, and try to find a way home.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this anything like the Lovers Lab stuff? I tried installing Sexus, but oddly enough, whenever I get raped, the camera goes underground, the monster continues to attack me while I'm down, and it seems to go till I'm dead. Did I install it wrong or something?