So, what about Sexus?

Thank you, Donkey.

I read the thread and downloaded a few of your fixes and it seemed to partially fix the problem.

At least, the animations played, despite a few of the women falling unconscious at times.

I wanna know though, some people have managed to patch up the token problem throughout the Wasteland.

Did you include that in your fix? If not, is there any chance that you could?

Guest Donkey

The patch they made would break any compatibility between all different mods. They just added the tokens to all npc and creature directly in their inventory, even though it does work. Any other mods who also adds stuff to their inventory will break compatibility if placed after the other.

Right now i was thinking of just creating a script, and let that handle the transition in between game loads. that way load order would no longer matter for this mod. And would still be compatible with any other mods.

So yes adding to all creatures and npc is in the works.

Guest Donkey

Please test this new version out.

Read the description i included in the zip file.

Right now i am back to modding, so from now you will hardly see me on-line. If you have a problem, please report these if i ever get back, i will get back to you.

As for others please lay some more helping hand and help your fellow gamers out.

Right now i have a very busy schedule. in between either modding, animation conversion or fallout New Vegas fixing. And because of this i won't have much time to help solve problems like used to with Oblivion.

Issues for this version:

So far done mostly the dialog for Female Gunner lowest in your list. So most options are only available one her. Once she is fully operational i will move on the next etc..

I have also fixed most npc you summon, so when you travel to indoor they should go with you as well. When yo summon female gunner and sit someplace she will go about her business and when you stand up she will return to you.

previous version had my debug script attached to player so i could test in game this will remove either re-download the full or just the esp fix.

Donkey,

Full Fallout 3 Sexus Enemies+ Fix.zip

Guest Donkey

No this thread i already uploaded for fallout 3. New Vegas is the other thread.

Once i get more done i will start my own thread. right now there is no reason to. I'm keeping these 2 separate not to cause confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to add the companion menu and stick to an existing savegame?

I don't know enough about Fallout modding yet to figure it out myself, although in theory, I guess I'd just have to find out the item IDs you added to the player inventory of somehow spawn them or add them via a console command... probably :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Just a simple note: great work but in my opinion everything it a bit too easy! I've restarted the game 'cause I'm trying to merge more than 200 mods and actually I can get any girl I want from the beginning! In my opinion it should be more capturing if we may have better results depending on skill or perks (i.e. your target may shoot at you or may be not available for a long time if you fail in threatening her (like in AP)). So, even if this mod is still active in my load list, after a couple of days I moved my attention to more complex and hard quests/places (and I use better AI for enemies and absolutely avoid lots of heavy armored companions!).

Instead, new Sexus makes thing easier (a speech is enough)... :dodgy: