So, what about Sexus?

Been trying to get your get your animations in game all works fine. except for after 5 times somehow the entire token becomes passive. i think if we are gonna get this up for new vegas it would be best to start from scratch' date=' and recreate the entire one from fallout 3 to new vegas. maybe that is why they abandoned this project.

[/quote']

Hm, that would make sense, I guess. Never got Sexus for New Vegas running smoothly, I always had some weird problems like the one you mentioned. Also, I think the entire token system is a big problem. Would it be possible to replace that with a more global script?

Like the one Lovers has. In the lovers mod every NPC can use animations as long as there is an animation for the skeleton that this NPC uses and so you have animations for NPCs that OOO adds, for example. With Sexus you would need to add the token to every NPC that is added by another mod. I hope you understand what I mean, english is not my native language.

Guest Donkey

Made some new additions to fallout3 summons. they mimic you, and draw and holster when you do.

you can also talk to them but don't have any dialog yet, so that is next on the list.

post-3-1359787056253_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870563228_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870563954_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

Those are movie files converted from avi to ps with videolan. Avi files where well over 3GB now they are only eith 3MB to 100 MB you can still rename them wmv or other names mp4 etc..

Does anyone know how to make the 00ErectDefaultEnemyspell proc more often in the Fallout 3 version of Sexus? right now it takes 6-8 hits usually for a raider/creature to jump on my character which means there is no risk at all in the game because its usually easy enough to blow a meleeing creature's head off before it even gets one shot it let alone several.

I would like to increase the chances of their hits activating the sexus script.

Guest Donkey

That part is easy. open the plugin in geck then go to Actor Effect tab double click on 00ErectDefaultEnemySpell and you will see 5 SexusStartNPCEffect double click each one and change the random percent to something higher it is now. right now most of it is set to 30 to 35 % crank it up to 60 and it will activate sooner the higher the number is.

Guest Donkey

Fixed the semi working companion only need to have more dialog options working.

Also seem to be working correctly when switching package.

i almost have an working version for sex dialog for summoned companion. only thing still she turns hostile. so i still have to figure out what is causing that.

Guest Donkey

Alright it is working. Got also the strip before sex acts finished.

Only thing still left is more dialog then i will be be ready to upload a new version.

post-3-13597870572238_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

This is the first pre pre alpha.

do note there is only bodyguard who has the sex options.

witch is the summon called Raper Female Gun Runners the others don't have this options yet. please test and report any bugs.

issues so far

all body guards and gun runners has the same AI package so if you summon one and tell them to follow you all who you summonsed will automatically follow. tell one to go wait will make them all wait.

Not much dialog yet. but that is why it is called alpha.

You can play both male and female character. the only difference so far is the dialog and animation played.

Wow, nice to see all the stuff here. =O My play-time is currently split 80%Oblivion and 20%NewVegas but when I eventually go back and play FO3 again it'll be fun to play these. Thanks.

Old World Blues in a couple of days. =D I always hope for a new Sexus release with each new DLC. After all, the old one for FO3 got its final update after the Pitt.

Guest Donkey

I have made some new additions. revamped the companion menu. And also made the super mutant talk able. as a female you can ask special privileges. :P

Here are some of the dialog options you can not take stuff from her but also give her new stuff dress her up anyway you like.

And this is for the new dialog of the mutant companion when you play female character.

post-3-13597870575812_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870576467_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870577135_thumb.jpg

Fallout3CompanionmenuRevamped.7z

post-3-13597870577965_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870578777_thumb.jpg

NewDialogwithSuperMutant.7z

Guest Donkey

Eh good news, looks like after trial and error. i manage to figure out how to get oblivion animation in fallout 3 possibly even new vegas haven't tried yet.

I am getting a splitting head acke with these animation.

So i guess you could say it won't be long till all the goodies are transferred over to fallout 3 :D

NewDogAnimationFromOblivionToFallout3.rar

post-3-13597870609737_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870610761_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597870611912_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

If anyone wants to try it here is my fist animation conversion from oblivion to fallout 3 , please read the readme carefully i cannot release my current esp due to some bugs i still have to iron out, this will at least allow you to view the dog animation for fallout 3

be sure to first backup the original dog animation first before overriding.

first oblivionDoganimation for fallout 3.rar

Guest Donkey

Right now i am building on this compnion features.

As you can see in the footage. These are the new options.

They will not feel like zombies any more.

here are some features:

1: Sneak when you sneak

2: Draw and holster when you do.

3: you can have sex with them or they with you.

4: tell them to wait, and they won't move an inch.

5: Tell them to Guard they will guard your perimeter.

6: Tell them take a nap.

7: when you fast travel or enter indoor they will no longer wait outside but travel with you.

8: when you sit they will no longer acts like zombies but actually go into sandbox mode and either wait or chat with each other.

9: distinct feeling when play as male or female. With different dialog options.

Here is a sneak preview for the newer version also dogs has a new animation but you already saw that in previous movies.

Guest Donkey

I been working on getting some voices plus Lip Syncing so far looks good. At least now they will act and even speak instead of only seeing text and nothing. :D

i am probably gonna need some real female voice acting real soon.

I've scoured the Internet non-stop for a fix for NV Sexus.

I'm glad to know that people are still discussing this subject.

Those creatures in the vault are simply beating all those women up!

I've been pulling my hair out day and night because of this. Fix anyone?

Guest Donkey

Sexus new vegas is too unstable. And all work on that version is halted. Even the original creator has not released a fix in over a year, so i think it is abandoned.

I was trying to fix it up, but quickly stopped. Since there is no real way to fix it, unless fully starting over.

Guest Donkey

no seem i can continue with New Vegas all along, check the other post of mine on why that is. The token works better. Then the active effects spell.