So, what about Sexus?

Guest Donkey

I had released an esm on the old wolflore, but this mod will only work if you add a token to an npc..The only reason why it works in the vault is all of them inside has this token added to them already.. So if you want more to use it crack open esm file and and those token manually to any npc you want them to have..

I haven't played this game in while due to the save game corruption that occur after a while.. Breaking any game you are currently playing in..

I'm using your ESM Donkey, was thankful when you released it since I didn't have to mess with load-orders. Funily enough; it adds the tokens automatically, hense the errors if it tries to add one to - say - an Ant. The three ghouls wandering NW of Primm were my test subjects, and with no editing of the ESM (I don't even know how to do that without making an accompanying ESP) one of the Ghouls suprised me since I thought the mod wasn't working. Was a suprise; especially considering I had two room-mates stood behind me chatting. Rapid pause and minimize for the win.

Still, as I say the chances of it kicking in are immensly low it seems, and i'm not sure why. The rarity with Ghouls, which attack with low strength melee, suggests that you may be able to go through an entire playthrough and never actually get raped. With any sort of damage increase mods things (or you) die too quickly. I'm not sure if it's conflicts or what (it shouldn't be wth an ESM).

Or I could be misunderstanding the settings of HowtoSexus menu.

Sexus for New Vegas seems to be pretty unreliable from my experiences. I added the Sexus Token to the Legion Mongrels inside the Nipton Town Hall for example, and sometimes it works and sometimes not. Another problem is that every mod that alters the spawn points conflicts with nexus since the new NPCs that spawn don't have the Token. Imho it needs a major rework. The Lovers series shows pretty much how it should be done since you can add NPCs all you want and the script still works for them. And the animations are kinda lacking. I don't know much about scripting but I could whip up some new animations.

Agreed; I still feel the old way (with it being done via attack effect) was better, but to be fair now that its working it does what I intended. Every moment in the wastes is a twitch fest with me keeping an eye out for melee enemies hidden behind rocks.

I think the reason that the sex mods for Fallout are different to Oblivion is that at heart they are very different games (and Fallout isn't as popular in japan due to a few reasons) with different moods. Lovers treads pretty deeply into the 'hentai' side of japanese fetishes. Baloon breats, tentacles, and all sorts of odd stuff. Only if you use the basic stuff (RaperS, Joburg, and the like) do you retain the 'serious' feel of Oblivion, which is what I do.

Fallout is a pretty grim world, with a bit of silly humor on the side. Sexus basically fills the niche of RaperS; but the sex is fast, loud, and brutal, as you would expect in the wasteland. You can scratch and punch your rapist; while he beats you back. You can even escape in this manner. If you are being held down in the right way and have a pistol equipped you can give your rapist a few new holes of his own. There is wsex tryout of course, as editted by Loogie, which is effectivly a more serious and passive Joburg. Sexual Innuendo and Animated Prostitution fill in for the other basic sex mods - and they work, reasonably. The animations could use some work; but then they are all seperate mods, and the community isn't as massive as it is for the Elder Scrolls. One major plus for me? Sexual Innuendo and Animated Prostitution actually have proper lesbian animations.

At the end of the day I will always love Oblivion and Lovers most; its my fallback game for when I get bored of others. But I do feel that Fallouts series of mods fit the tone of their game better than some of the Oblivion ones.

Yeah, it's a shame that Sexus doesn't get many updates. In theory Sexus is superior to Lovers, at least imho. The whole rape thing feels kinda out of place in Oblivion. But it seems that there is not much interest in Sexus here either, so a project to improve or rewrite Sexus seems to be very far away.

Guest Donkey

creating a plug-in for Fallout Sexus is like Oblivion and lovers with pk. Both of them uses there resource from esm, then you can add your own esp to it..

The only reason why oblivion, has so much more i think, it doesn't have the game stopping bug like fallout and New Vegas has at the moment.. It is very irritating when you playing a new game, and your game gets corrupted by save-game bug.. This has really damaged my game-play experience for both games..

Have to disagree on rape feeling out of place in Oblivion; its pretty a dark game at the end of the day, and rape is common in reality. More so in the feudal days. It's the more hentai style mods that feel out of place imo.

I'm not entirely sure Sexus needs rewriting or another update (barring new creatures that are relevent in DLCs) since now i've got it working its actually working a little too well. My character really does end up having to fear many encounters. Maybe more functions; but other mods can be made for that.

As for the courrupted save games; couldn't agree more. I living in constant fear of that everytime I load and save. never once happened to me in FO3; but its already happened to be on a previosu character in NV after only eight hours of play. Didn't touch the game for weeks after that. Back on it now though and so far so good. One of the tips is to disable all the autosave fucntions. Greatly reduces the chance of corrupt saves.

I'm hoping the New Vegas modding community picks up. FO3 was never as big as Oblivion; and in return its looking like New Vegas (no mater the cause) may never end up as big as FO3. That'd be a shame beacuse imo NV has so much more potential for modding. So many unused buildings, areas, and space for extra landmass.

Have to disagree on rape feeling out of place in Oblivion; its pretty a dark game at the end of the day' date=' and rape is common in reality. More so in the feudal days. It's the more hentai style mods that feel out of place imo.

[/quote']

Dunno. Imho Oblivion is too "bright and shiny" for rape. Sure, the planes of Oblivion are pretty grim with all that corpses and severed heads (as are some dungeons) but the overall feel is that of your generic light hearted fantasy world. Which is pretty confusing since the TES games have all a pretty serious lore and all that, Molag Bal for example is called the Prince of Rape (it's speculated that vampires were created when he raped and impregnated a mortal woman).

I'm not entirely sure Sexus needs rewriting or another update (barring new creatures that are relevent in DLCs) since now i've got it working its actually working a little too well. My character really does end up having to fear many encounters. Maybe more functions; but other mods can be made for that.

Sexus needs more content i.e. more animations and more creatures that are able to rape and new scripts. Some kind of global script would be nice so that the mod doesn't need to rely on a token that is added to a NPCs inventory. Some other things would be nice' date=' too. Like for example a negative condition that is applied to your PC after rape, depending on who raped her. Think of Cazadors impregnating your character with eggs which will kill you after several days if you don't find medical aid. This would actually enrich the overall gameplay in my opinion.

As for the courrupted save games; couldn't agree more. I living in constant fear of that everytime I load and save. never once happened to me in FO3; but its already happened to be on a previosu character in NV after only eight hours of play. Didn't touch the game for weeks after that. Back on it now though and so far so good. One of the tips is to disable all the autosave fucntions. Greatly reduces the chance of corrupt saves.

And don't use the quicksave function.

Is there a working link for FO3 sexus?

->

Any link available?

Uh' date=' kinda forgot about this one. Anyway, you can find sexus on the loda.jp site.

http://loda.jp/f3ssmod/ <- Fallout3

http://loda.jp/falloutnv/ <- New Vegas

Just search for sexus there, password is always セクサス

I will look into sexus once my copy of New Vegas finally arrives. Dunno when that will be though, since I ordered it from the UK. May take 1-3 weeks, I guess.

[/quote']

Sometimes I can get into the FO3 one and other times not. Not sure whats causing it.

I suppose your right GrimReaper. I enjoy Sexus for what it is, but going back to the old script-effect style would make it less invasive, and more functions would be nice. Still, doubt we'll see that unless someone here picks it up or another mod like it is created. Sexus seems to be just a flavor mod. Quick and dirty rape mod, pun intended. Best we can hope for if the FO3 version is anything to go on is a few more updates for DLC with relevent creatures. Trogs were added with the Pitt plug-in. I had to make my own Deathclaw plugin to reenable the fuction. We can keep hoping though.

I've sort of resigned myself to the fact that Fallout will never have a Lovers style mod; so i'm happy Sexus and the other mods even exist. I can always go back Oblivion if I want to bury my character in debauchary. It's kind of weird though as stated before. Fallout generally fits the tone for sleeze better than Oblivion. You'd think the mods would be piling up.

It is pretty odd, but Oblivion sort of seems the focus of modders. I mean the communities are just too different in terms of size and continued interest. Oblivion has had concerted effort for years on so many mods, I can see guys not having any desire to go over to fallout and do it all over. Then there is skyrim....you've made an expansive system in Oblviion, then you want to in fallout 3, and then fallout NV comes out...and finally skyrim is now close. At some point, I imagine most modders would rather spare themselves work that is just worthless in 6 months.

It makes sense to make the best expansive mods in one series. Sticking to Elder scrolls saves time and keeps a moving legacy with the ability to use old work either literally or inspiration wise for modders. Also lastly, you can work on your project for years and basically ignore other series.

Then there is the guys who play these games outside of the U.S. Fallout doesn't seem to get as much interest outside the US as Oblivion did. Personally, I can't wait for skyrim and the modding surge that we'll see with it(Granted Skyrim doesn't totally suck and isn't released as a half finished project or something entirely lame.).

I can't seem to get sexus working with fallout3 I check the esps for Enemies and the pit Dlc but nothing happens in game.

Edit: Okay I've managed to find the test vault where some interesting things happened lol, but nothing seems to be happening outside of the vault unfortunately,  I can only molest people in there sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else notice that once you get the horny little bastards out into the wasteland, the centaurs, feral ghouls and other related creatures are now way overpowered, so you'll probably get raped everytime you meet one, which wouldn't have been bad, if they weren't bashing your head in the whole time they're raping you, so you're pretty close to death by the time they're done.

Guest Donkey

When i was still play testing this mod i attached a script to the player character

scn 00FemaleplayerScript

ref new

ref me

ref targetRef

Begin onHit

restoreAv Health 30

End

Begin onHit

set targetRef to getSelf

targetRef.REMOVEALLITEMS XXXTempStrageRef

XXXTempStrageRef.REMOVEALLITEMS targetRef 0 1

End

And attached it to the player character not only does it regenerate your health but also removes your clothing during..  ;D

When i was still play testing this mod i attached a script to the player character

scn 00FemaleplayerScript

ref new

ref me

ref targetRef

Begin onHit

restoreAv Health 30

End

Begin onHit

set targetRef to getSelf

targetRef.REMOVEALLITEMS XXXTempStrageRef

XXXTempStrageRef.REMOVEALLITEMS targetRef 0 1

End

And attached it to the player character not only does it regenerate your health but also removes your clothing during..  ;D

Regeneration - awesome. But the How To Sexus settings you get from Pantsu-Head allows you to set stripping options anyway. :)

Guest Donkey

Regeneration - awesome. But the How To Sexus settings you get from Pantsu-Head allows you to set stripping options anyway. :)

Stripping for regular only works for you use during vats, this one works when they hit you and start to rape your character.

As for how, open up geck, and create a new plug-in first and make it dependent of sexus.esm, once you have done that you can name your new plug-in any way you want. Now click on that script icon right of the filtered dialog option. select creating new script , then copy past the one above. Script type should be object. and save the script

Now close the script tab go to your object window screen click on the + in-front of actors and click on npc and scroll all the way down till you see player, double click it with left mouse button and in your player screen click on the ... in front of script then search till you see the script name.

00FemaleplayerScript and select it. click on ok. and save your new plug-in.

Hey' date=' i am new to this.

What does sexus do?

[/quote']

I tried sexus ages ago, so I'll probably be missing a few things: basically it adds allows certain raiders, ghouls, centaurs and deathclaws to rape the PC. It also adds a vault which contains various sex crazed humans and monsters. Outside the vault door is a guy who'll give you a weapon with the ability to rape as well as a questline involving raping a certain number of times to progress to the next stage (I never got that far through this so I don't know the outcome).

I know this is pretty late, but I'd like to keep this topic going. I too am surprised that lovers mods haven't flourished in fallout. Is there anything new to sexus that I haven't described? I feel like playing it again...