Sacremas Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 failed attend your wedding ceremony everytime can't marry lydia or jordis This mod does not affect the marriage quest at all, as in not remotely touch it, so your problem comes from somewhere else.
Heyisforhorses Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 I started a new game and started the Dawnguard quest now, I'm at the courtyard in Volikar Castle and I'm getting no amorous adventures dialogue for Serana in the quest Chasing Echoes.
Martianman Posted September 17, 2016 Posted September 17, 2016 I'm having trouble with the marriage quest.The 'Bonds of Matrimony" quest never begins even after I talk to Maramal and have an amulet equipped and this is the only mod that I know of that affects relationship status. Is anyone else having this problem?
Sacremas Posted September 17, 2016 Posted September 17, 2016 I'm having trouble with the marriage quest.The 'Bonds of Matrimony" quest never begins even after I talk to Maramal and have an amulet equipped and this is the only mod that I know of that affects relationship status. Is anyone else having this problem? Well then you are mistaken, this mod does not affect relationship status. It can change the relationship during sex, but will almost never set it in a NPC during the quest itself, that\s the vanilla quests doing that. This mod does not either set a relationship status higher than 3, where 4 is what your spouse ends up as. Moreover this mod does nothing at all to the system itself, nor to the marriage quest. It uses the relationship quest like any other mod that increased relationship through quests do, no more no less, and does not in any fashion at all get near the vanilla marriage quest.
swords and sandals Posted September 17, 2016 Posted September 17, 2016 I'm having trouble with the marriage quest.The 'Bonds of Matrimony" quest never begins even after I talk to Maramal and have an amulet equipped and this is the only mod that I know of that affects relationship status. Is anyone else having this problem? Well then you are mistaken, this mod does not affect relationship status. It can change the relationship during sex, but will almost never set it in a NPC during the quest itself, that\s the vanilla quests doing that. This mod does not either set a relationship status higher than 3, where 4 is what your spouse ends up as. Moreover this mod does nothing at all to the system itself, nor to the marriage quest. It uses the relationship quest like any other mod that increased relationship through quests do, no more no less, and does not in any fashion at all get near the vanilla marriage quest. The only way I've ever seen AA affect the marriage quest is when a lover won't comment on the amulet because she speaks her lover's greeting lines instead. But it doesn't prevent the quest from triggering. You can actually respond to them as if they have commented, with the "Interested in me, are you?" option. As long as you meet the vanilla conditions for them to show their interest it should work. AA won't stop the quest from triggering.
Heyisforhorses Posted September 18, 2016 Posted September 18, 2016 Our Love Runs Red quest isn't working when it's time to do Chasing Echoes quest!! No dialogue options!!
Sacremas Posted September 18, 2016 Posted September 18, 2016 Our Love Runs Red quest isn't working when it's time to do Chasing Echoes quest!! No dialogue options!! Are you using the latest version of the mod, and it's as far down on the load order as possible? If you let LOOT detertmine where it should be placed in the load order, that's your issue. Reloading before Chasing Echoes beings would be the only option to fix after moving the mod as far down as humanly possible (right above merge/bash files basically). Alternately did the previous quest end properly, that is did you talk to Serana before heading into Vohikar Castle, and the log then updated to speak to her again during Chasing Echoes?
Heyisforhorses Posted September 18, 2016 Posted September 18, 2016 Our Love Runs Red quest isn't working when it's time to do Chasing Echoes quest!! No dialogue options!! Are you using the latest version of the mod, and it's as far down on the load order as possible? If you let LOOT detertmine where it should be placed in the load order, that's your issue. Reloading before Chasing Echoes beings would be the only option to fix after moving the mod as far down as humanly possible (right above merge/bash files basically). Alternately did the previous quest end properly, that is did you talk to Serana before heading into Vohikar Castle, and the log then updated to speak to her again during Chasing Echoes? I'm using the latest version and I manually put it at the bottom. And that's the issue, I talked to her before heading the Castle but the quest isn't updating and recognizing that I talked to her. So I reloaded but it still isn't updating the log. EDIT: Think I found what I am doing wrong, let you know if I am right. EDIT2: Nope, still no dialogue for Chasing Echoes. Even though the .txt doc says not to "setstage" should I anyway. I don't understand why it's not working. Everything up the Chasing Echoes has worked perfectly.
Fibonnachos Posted September 19, 2016 Posted September 19, 2016 Noticed something rather odd when starting the Key to her Heart quest with Carlotta, for some reason her daughter Mila keeps on following my character. I haven't properly initiated Carlotta's question and only selected the opener but I'm wondering if this is normal or a potential bug.
xyzxyz Posted September 19, 2016 Posted September 19, 2016 How long do I have to fight/wait/fuck with Serana until the Mark of Dibella Quest starts?
Sacremas Posted September 19, 2016 Posted September 19, 2016 Noticed something rather odd when starting the Key to her Heart quest with Carlotta, for some reason her daughter Mila keeps on following my character. I haven't properly initiated Carlotta's question and only selected the opener but I'm wondering if this is normal or a potential bug. After you do the opening Milla is supposed to run up to you and talk to you and tell you about her father, wherupon it breaks off with Milla and Carlotta talking to each other about the father, then you talk to Carlotta again and agree to go find the father. She's only supposed to follow or go after you up until that point where she's talked to you, and if you leave Whiterun or she is not able to talk to you for some reason, the quest seems to fail with no way to progress it. I suggest to look around to make sure that Milla is nearby when initiating that quest, and/or use consoles to move her next to you after doing the opener. As it is now I don't think you will be able to progress with the quest without loading the previous save.
Guest Posted September 20, 2016 Posted September 20, 2016 Is there a command for skyrim to start a quest like nordic hospitaility?
tj3n123 Posted September 21, 2016 Posted September 21, 2016 Hi, would it be okay if i change the version from sexlab to others during mid game? would there be any problem?
Kain82 Posted September 21, 2016 Posted September 21, 2016 Hi, would it be okay if i change the version from sexlab to others during mid game? would there be any problem? You mean change from Sexlab to Osex midgame? If so it will break your game.
Fibonnachos Posted September 21, 2016 Posted September 21, 2016 Noticed something rather odd when starting the Key to her Heart quest with Carlotta, for some reason her daughter Mila keeps on following my character. I haven't properly initiated Carlotta's question and only selected the opener but I'm wondering if this is normal or a potential bug. After you do the opening Milla is supposed to run up to you and talk to you and tell you about her father, wherupon it breaks off with Milla and Carlotta talking to each other about the father, then you talk to Carlotta again and agree to go find the father. She's only supposed to follow or go after you up until that point where she's talked to you, and if you leave Whiterun or she is not able to talk to you for some reason, the quest seems to fail with no way to progress it. I suggest to look around to make sure that Milla is nearby when initiating that quest, and/or use consoles to move her next to you after doing the opener. As it is now I don't think you will be able to progress with the quest without loading the previous save. Yeah I ended up figuring that out eventually. Reloading a previous save and redoing it all properly solved the problem.
Sacremas Posted September 21, 2016 Posted September 21, 2016 Hi, would it be okay if i change the version from sexlab to others during mid game? would there be any problem? You mean change from Sexlab to Osex midgame? If so it will break your game. Uninstalling the Framework or OSA would break your game, but I am pretty sure you could actually do it otherwise and just swap from one AA to another mid game. Is there a command for skyrim to start a quest like nordic hospitaility? Download the quest informaiton on the front page, it gives console commands to do things like that. However that's mainly for advancing the quest, I'm not so sure about starting it, but Setstage to the first stage listed might work.
tj3n123 Posted September 21, 2016 Posted September 21, 2016 Hi, would it be okay if i change the version from sexlab to others during mid game? would there be any problem? You mean change from Sexlab to Osex midgame? If so it will break your game. Uninstalling the Framework or OSA would break your game, but I am pretty sure you could actually do it otherwise and just swap from one AA to another mid game. Is there a command for skyrim to start a quest like nordic hospitaility? Download the quest informaiton on the front page, it gives console commands to do things like that. However that's mainly for advancing the quest, I'm not so sure about starting it, but Setstage to the first stage listed might work. No I mean this mod version, there are 3 version atm but I currently having sexlab one with the framework in my game, so would it be ok if i replace the current sexlab one with the one support OSA? Since i wanted to try OSA with this but not sure if replace can cause any trouble
Gulfwulf Posted September 21, 2016 Posted September 21, 2016 No I mean this mod version, there are 3 version atm but I currently having sexlab one with the framework in my game, so would it be ok if i replace the current sexlab one with the one support OSA? Since i wanted to try OSA with this but not sure if replace can cause any trouble As long as you have the OSA framework properly installed, it should work just fine. I would keep a backup of the SL mod around just in case though.
Sacremas Posted September 21, 2016 Posted September 21, 2016 Hi, would it be okay if i change the version from sexlab to others during mid game? would there be any problem? You mean change from Sexlab to Osex midgame? If so it will break your game. Uninstalling the Framework or OSA would break your game, but I am pretty sure you could actually do it otherwise and just swap from one AA to another mid game. Is there a command for skyrim to start a quest like nordic hospitaility? Download the quest informaiton on the front page, it gives console commands to do things like that. However that's mainly for advancing the quest, I'm not so sure about starting it, but Setstage to the first stage listed might work. No I mean this mod version, there are 3 version atm but I currently having sexlab one with the framework in my game, so would it be ok if i replace the current sexlab one with the one support OSA? Since i wanted to try OSA with this but not sure if replace can cause any trouble Yep! File name and quest stages are identical, the only thing different is how scenes are handled, you can swap between Sexlab, Clean or OSA pretty much at will during a playthrough in theory (note in theory, shenanigans may happen, so keep your old save handy), it's only the removal of the frameworks themselves from the game that would break your save (more because they break the entire game and soon make it impossible to load rather than breaking quest progression).
Guest Posted September 22, 2016 Posted September 22, 2016 Ive done this change before during mid game and it hasn't caused me issues Hi, would it be okay if i change the version from sexlab to others during mid game? would there be any problem? You mean change from Sexlab to Osex midgame? If so it will break your game. Uninstalling the Framework or OSA would break your game, but I am pretty sure you could actually do it otherwise and just swap from one AA to another mid game. Is there a command for skyrim to start a quest like nordic hospitaility? Download the quest informaiton on the front page, it gives console commands to do things like that. However that's mainly for advancing the quest, I'm not so sure about starting it, but Setstage to the first stage listed might work. I tried that like setstage sexlabamorousadventuresgerdur 10 and that didnt work
Tara26 Posted September 22, 2016 Posted September 22, 2016 Anyone else have an issue where the dialogues do not advance with the new update? This is a brand new game and I made sure that the ESP is the last in the list after LOOT moved it - as per previous post. When I approach Ysolda, for example, I tell her she is a lovely woman etc.. and she responds, 'Yes, Hello!' Which is the normal response, except I don't get any further quest dialogue options. I have done this quest before, so I know what they should be. I have not added any new mods from the conflicted list. Thanks anyone who knows how to fix. EDIT: FIXED In case someone else comes across this. I did a reinstall and this time let Amorous overwrite everything it asked about and the problem is fixed. So apparently it was something not being installed.
Sacremas Posted September 24, 2016 Posted September 24, 2016 Anyone else have an issue where the dialogues do not advance with the new update? This is a brand new game and I made sure that the ESP is the last in the list after LOOT moved it - as per previous post. When I approach Ysolda, for example, I tell her she is a lovely woman etc.. and she responds, 'Yes, Hello!' Which is the normal response, except I don't get any further quest dialogue options. I have done this quest before, so I know what they should be. I have not added any new mods from the conflicted list. Thanks anyone who knows how to fix. EDIT: FIXED In case someone else comes across this. I did a reinstall and this time let Amorous overwrite everything it asked about and the problem is fixed. So apparently it was something not being installed. Actually no, that was not what fixed it; you were probably doing Live Another Life and you had not been to Helgen yet? That stops Ysolda's quest like that, as well as several other characters. It's highly recommended you get to Helgen and finish the Unbound quest ASAP with LAL, I don't know Skyrim Unbound or similar have the same issue. You don't need to head to Riverwood or Dragonsreach to start the main quest further, you just need to get to Helgen, send hadvar or ralof on their way, then a LOT of quests will work where they did not before. Of loverslab mods it's mainly this one that will have that issue, because it relies upon vanilla NPCs and events, which may be why you have not seen this before, mods adding entirely new content not relying on existing stuff won't have this issue.
Tara26 Posted September 24, 2016 Posted September 24, 2016 Anyone else have an issue where the dialogues do not advance with the new update? This is a brand new game and I made sure that the ESP is the last in the list after LOOT moved it - as per previous post. When I approach Ysolda, for example, I tell her she is a lovely woman etc.. and she responds, 'Yes, Hello!' Which is the normal response, except I don't get any further quest dialogue options. I have done this quest before, so I know what they should be. I have not added any new mods from the conflicted list. Thanks anyone who knows how to fix. EDIT: FIXED In case someone else comes across this. I did a reinstall and this time let Amorous overwrite everything it asked about and the problem is fixed. So apparently it was something not being installed. Actually no, that was not what fixed it; you were probably doing Live Another Life and you had not been to Helgen yet? That stops Ysolda's quest like that, as well as several other characters. It's highly recommended you get to Helgen and finish the Unbound quest ASAP with LAL, I don't know Skyrim Unbound or similar have the same issue. You don't need to head to Riverwood or Dragonsreach to start the main quest further, you just need to get to Helgen, send hadvar or ralof on their way, then a LOT of quests will work where they did not before. Of loverslab mods it's mainly this one that will have that issue, because it relies upon vanilla NPCs and events, which may be why you have not seen this before, mods adding entirely new content not relying on existing stuff won't have this issue. Thanks. That's really good advice for any quest debugging. So many vanilla quests require unbound.. (not sure why since Vanilla you can't possibly skip it..). But in my case, I had finished unbound. The only difference was a reload. Pretty standard huh. Mod bugged.. reload.. mod fine.
babynono Posted September 24, 2016 Posted September 24, 2016 Tried to start the "angel in steel quest" and just talk to lydia "so your are my new housecarl", go to adrianne and nothing happens, the quest dont start Why? As the quest description in your journal says, she needs to be outside working (or otherwise idling outside Warmaidens during 8 to 19), not outside or wandering around whiterun. Same goes for when you come back. I have the same problem: the quest don't start, and nothing happen when click on "So you are my ney housecarl"
anony_mouse Posted September 25, 2016 Posted September 25, 2016 FoxFingers, if you read this I hope that if you return and post a new version you will post a complete file that includes all of the source scripts again. With 3.0.3 I noticed you removed the source scripts to save space which makes it difficult to modify the mod. Fortunately there is very little difference from 3.0.2 so I'm using that as a workaround. Thanks for all of the hard work! PS I ran into an obscure issue with Illia's dialogue. The vanilla Darklight Tower quest and Illia herself have all sorts of bugs that USLEEP finally got around to fixing (including the fact that in the original game, she's not a unique NPC yet they made her a follower which causes all sorts of long term issues)... one of the quest's vanilla bugs is that it can keep restarting itself even after you complete. Anyway, so I along with many others had the Darklight quest marked as finished but on stage 5 instead of stage 50 (because I finished the quest before USLEEP fixed it). Cue the problem with Illia's dialogue. After you've completed the vanilla quest, you can tell her you solved her problem. This first dialogue is conditioned to show when the Darklight Tower quest is marked as completed or if Silvia is dead- so far so good. However the next two dialogues are conditioned to show when the Darklight Tower quest is stage 40 or greater (stage 40 is when the quest completes) - oops! In my game the dialogue just abruptly stopped there. That's when I opened the CK and found out what the problem was... and also found out that all the scripts were gone haha. Anyway, this minor issue is easily solved by conditioning those following dialogue lines the same as the initial ones, checking to see if the quest is completed (or if Silvia is dead) rather than at stage 40.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now