Not more available

Guest wellbredbitch

please help an old geezer out. i used to be able to work out which mods i need and what order they go in without hesitation. but my powers of logic are fading and i can't remember how i did it before.

is this right?

XP32 maximum X.93ar50

Sevenbase Bombshell Bounce

hdt physics extensions v 14.28

your HDT breast and collision for 7B

or am i missing something? 

thanks in advance.

Yup - same question as above.

I'm not sure what is the difference between this and the HDT physics extension sticky.

Is this an alternative or an add-on? 

That is, does this build in a CBBE/UNP etc body into its HDT framework, or do I still need to install all of those before installing this? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I've always been able to get different HDT's to work, but I can never get collision detection to work. I've installed the weights through the data folder and the files for BBP, but still the breasts don't move when being touched :-/ Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to thank the author and say this is working perfectly for me. After researching my options, it only took a few minutes to get this working with UNP. 

Here's what I did for those who may be considering it.

Manually install the contents of hdt_for_Sevenbase_UNP_CBBE in Data/SKSE/Plugins as described.

NMM Install DIMONIZED UNP female body (I already had this installed).

NMM Install UNP UNPC HDT BBP TBBP. Yes to All (Overwrite).

NMM Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 Legacy Edition. Yes to All (Overwrite).

That's it. No FNIS needed for this part. All vanilla animations work as expected. Next I will test with custom animations that don't already have BBP animation in them. I expect it will work.

Edited by RedArcadia
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got around to installing all the stuff for bouncy breasts and it's working splendidly. However, size of breasts everywhere in the game shrunk by some degree. When you bring up a menu or the console you can see how the breasts "resets" to their original size when static, but when you return to gameplay they go back to their smaller state, I think it might've been because of these here files but even if this is not the case, does anyone have a solution?

I do not know if the problem still exists:

If your breasts are flatter in the game (and larger/fuller in console or menu):

Edit the XML with JFF.

In Constraints for left and right breast -> Joint -> Increase the value of Y in Pivot B.

attachicon.gifJoint.jpg

This is the same problem I am

What JFF is?Please let me know

Sorry,My English is poor

I just got around to installing all the stuff for bouncy breasts and it's working splendidly. However, size of breasts everywhere in the game shrunk by some degree. When you bring up a menu or the console you can see how the breasts "resets" to their original size when static, but when you return to gameplay they go back to their smaller state, I think it might've been because of these here files but even if this is not the case, does anyone have a solution?

I do not know if the problem still exists:

If your breasts are flatter in the game (and larger/fuller in console or menu):

Edit the XML with JFF.

In Constraints for left and right breast -> Joint -> Increase the value of Y in Pivot B.

attachicon.gifJoint.jpg

This is the same problem I am

What JFF is?Please let me know

Sorry,My English is poor

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

• 1 month later...