Not more available

clp2011, could you please kindly update the "HDT_weights_1.4-2.4.7z" to work with the male and female collision from your other mod?

Because using them doesn't give the same effect when using the one from " hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners.7z" in your other mod. And when I opened both files I noticed one has more lines than the other.

Cheers!

Why do not you take the xml from "for_beginners"?

Because the boobs bounce too much for my taste, Its almost like they are made of fluid. :)

And I think the 1.4 is what I like more.

Then, the weight decrease to 1.4.

Use Just for Fun or editor.

Formula for calculating 1 / desired Kg - for editor.

It therefore means for_beginners because I no longer write xml and everyone should begin to implement his conceptions themselves.  ;)

Got it, thank you so much for bearing with me. You're the best! <3

An exception because you're so polite. ;)

A less jiggle version (untested) of for_beginners.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/

Thank you very much clp2011.  The 1.4 and all your work is excellent.  I will use the Havok Breast Physic - XML-Files for Beginners + video addet mod and with the less jiggle version today.  Thanks again!

You is not going to help you.

Since all freaks It does matter on the inner values​​, a Shame you all.  ;)

can somebody tell me on proper procedures in installing this mod?? from start to finish??

i think i have something wrong with my installation because its not working

Use this skeleton:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Use BBP/TBBP Body/Armors

SKSE must be installed. 

Copy all files in Your Skyrim Data\SKSE\Plugins folder. 
If Plugins-folder is missing, create the folder. 

For enabling collision editing the body - and / armor meshes. 
There are sufficient for this purpose to LL tutorials. 

Or use this MOD. 
Then you do not have to edit mesh

can somebody tell me on proper procedures in installing this mod?? from start to finish??

Not sure if this is the proper procedure...

This is for CBBE+BBP:

Requirements

============

- CBBE

- Body Slider 2 and Outfit Studio

- Grovatama's Skeleton

- HDT Physics Extensions

CBBE and Body Slider 2

======================

Install CBBE body, the skeleton, and create BB support for it:

1. Install CBBE body

2. Install XPMS Grovatama's

attachicon.gif01.JPG

Open BodySlider to edit and replace your body so that support BB:

3. Select CalienteBodyAdvanced BBP and CBBE Slim, Curvy or whatever you prefer

4. Click "Create Body" button.

attachicon.gif02.JPG

HDT Physics Installation

========================

Currently I'm using this mods by clp2011

1. Install it as usual using MO or whatever you prefer

attachicon.gif05.JPG

I think that's it...

You had the mod but already installed

You had idle 2 is a bit faulty in respect aug NPC L hand and NPC R hand

What is the question?

If you want to use the idle 2:- Edit the capsule shape of Both hands , the z - values ​​and possibly the radius .

If this is the wrong thread for support for Bodyslide

You're on LL only today members.

Therefore, the tip: blabba here has really good threads and tutorials to Body Slide.

Top right is a search. Change to members and blabba search .

In his profile , you can see his post 's .

You'll find his thread. They are really very good - and blabba is a really great guy

On the subject of body slide I can not contribute much - so look here on LL and you'll find the right thread.

PS: There really is very good armor for CBBE with TBBP .

To test if my mod is total crap (can be) - maybe just start and then step by step continue with body slide.

.A very nice armor CBBE TBBP on nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49350/I

f it works with this armor , then the next step - Bodysilde - ok .

You had the mod but already installed

You had idle 2 is a bit faulty in respect aug NPC L hand and NPC R hand

What is the question?

If you want to use the idle 2:- Edit the capsule shape of Both hands , the z - values ​​and possibly the radius .

If this is the wrong thread for support for Bodyslide

You're on LL only today members.

Therefore, the tip: blabba here has really good threads and tutorials to Body Slide.

Top right is a search. Change to members and blabba search .

In his profile , you can see his post 's .

You'll find his thread. They are really very good - and blabba is a really great guy

On the subject of body slide I can not contribute much - so look here on LL and you'll find the right thread.

PS: There really is very good armor for CBBE with TBBP .

To test if my mod is total crap (can be) - maybe just start and then step by step continue with body slide.

.A very nice armor CBBE TBBP on nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49350/I

f it works with this armor , then the next step - Bodysilde - ok .

Wasn't asking any questions, I'm just trying to help cadegeo to make HDT collision works.

Sorry if I was out of line :) I deleted my post... thanks for your explanation.

Use this skeleton:

Use BBP/TBBP Body/Armors

SKSE must be installed. 

Copy all files in Your Skyrim Data\SKSE\Plugins folder. 
If Plugins-folder is missing, create the folder. 

For enabling collision editing the body - and / armor meshes. 
There are sufficient for this purpose to LL tutorials. 

Or use this MOD. 
Then you do not have to edit mesh

uhhmm yea about that... i forgot i dont have TBBP/BBP but only regular CBBE body... and i found this one thing "Havok Breast Physic" its not categories as armor or clothing but i found it carried by a master vampire so i looted it.. will that work??

@cadegeo

If this is a question, the mod is described.

Short answer: Without BBP/TBBP it does not matter whether and how much "Havok Breast Physic" Item you propertied.

Breast Havok Physic does not change the body or the armor to BBP / TBBP.

@cadegeo

If this is a question, the mod is described.

Short answer: Without BBP/TBBP it does not matter whether and how much "Havok Breast Physic" Item you propertied.

Breast Havok Physic does not change the body or the armor to BBP / TBBP.

tsk tsk tnx though.. really forgot i dont have the body mod

Sorry to interrupt U. I love it very much. And I think my guys will love it, too. But for some known-well reasons, what our internet was called intranet, they seldom hear about it. May I share it with my dear guys, subject to your authority.

Are you sure that you're here at the right thread  :dodgy:

Sorry to interrupt U. I love it very much. And I think my guys will love it, too. But for some known-well reasons, what our internet was called intranet, they seldom hear about it. May I share it with my dear guys, subject to your authority.

Thats because hes german and sometimes will occurs some english write errors like im doing now,  just excuse us for not being english natives speakers not everyone is. At my case i just can speak 2 languages and the 3rd is english so i guess you undestand that goes complicated, if you can speak another language besides english lemme us know, because alot other people at forum are not english native also so maybe you can be kind and do some translations if grammar matter so much for you.

Thanks Deedlit.

But I understand it.

I just am not sure if he has written in the correct thread.

It would be very good to know what he wants to upload to the intranet and what is that for a network.

Also, I have deliberately written SITES and not  INTERNET in main post.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i installed hdt phsysics and this mod and i use UNP but somehow the boobs are not mooving or anything do i have to do sth special?

Is very general, what you're writing.

What did you exactly installed?

You will need:

- Installed SKSE

- TBBP compatible skeleton

- Body and Armor at least BBP, better TBBP

As skeleton is strongly recommended:

Are you using a custom race, check if the race uses its own skeleton.

Replace the skeleton in this case.

HDT Physics Extensions (HDT PE) are very different in the versions.

This mod here is written for HDT PE 14.28.

With version 10.25 there will be problems.

There will also be xml for 10.25 at 14.28 problems.

You can also upload your hdtPhysicsExtensions.log here.

The file is in the SKSE \Plugins folder - rename log to txt, then an upload is possible...

Edit:

You must Skyrim with the SKSE_launcher start.

hey i installed hdt phsysics and this mod and i use UNP but somehow the boobs are not mooving or anything do i have to do sth special?

Default UNP doesn't have BBP nor TBBP, you need the BBP enabled one which is on the Nexus or generate a TBBP one with BodySlide for UNP somewhere here on the forum.

As I said: You need a BBP, better TBBP Body/Armor.

Default UNP doesn't have BBP nor TBBP, you need the BBP enabled one which is on the Nexus or generate a TBBP one with BodySlide for UNP somewhere here on the forum.

Well, that at least one is watching.

I just got around to installing all the stuff for bouncy breasts and it's working splendidly. However, size of breasts everywhere in the game shrunk by some degree. When you bring up a menu or the console you can see how the breasts "resets" to their original size when static, but when you return to gameplay they go back to their smaller state, I think it might've been because of these here files but even if this is not the case, does anyone have a solution?

I just got around to installing all the stuff for bouncy breasts and it's working splendidly. However, size of breasts everywhere in the game shrunk by some degree. When you bring up a menu or the console you can see how the breasts "resets" to their original size when static, but when you return to gameplay they go back to their smaller state, I think it might've been because of these here files but even if this is not the case, does anyone have a solution?

A single XML for different body is always a compromise - and personal taste.

If you have the tool "Just For Fun", you can adjust the effect.

In NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast:

- Reduce the gravity

- Increasing the mass of the Z-axis, and according to taste, also the Y-axis

Alternatively, you can use the following xml:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/

7z files:

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners_less_jiggle

Strongly Reduced wiggle

- Reduce the gravity

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/

7z files:

Strongly Reduced wiggle

The XML-files didn't seem to influence the size. Is there just no downloadable setting for the breasts volume? I'm using Sevenbase even though I'm not sure that matters. If there is no way to influence size. Well, no big deal.

- Reduce the gravity

7z files:

Strongly Reduced wiggle

The XML-files didn't seem to influence the size. Is there just no downloadable setting for the breasts volume? I'm using Sevenbase even though I'm not sure that matters. If there is no way to influence size. Well, no big deal.

In order to prevent the size and shape of the XML 100% NOT affected:

You have to set the exact values ​​your breast size in RigidBodies at hkpCapsuleShape.

The values ​​for Center of Mass and Inertia Tensor must be exact.

In constraints also ALL values ​​must be set exactly.

I have not yet seen any XML that was set so exact.

Theoretically, this could be doable with 3d Max + havok tools.

But actually, the effect is quite normal. In menus and console hdt is not active.

There then exists no physics - so no gravity etc.

There is certainly also XML, which are specially made only for Sevenbase.

Maybe the effect is less there.

I had the same problem, some mod had replaced the skeleton so I reinstalled the XP32 Extended skeleton that's here on the HDT Downloads section and it fixed it.

I had the same problem, some mod had replaced the skeleton so I reinstalled the XP32 Extended skeleton that's here on the HDT Downloads section and it fixed it.

Thx, very good Note.