Not more available

Hi, this mod looks amazing!

I'm a little confused about how to install this, though since there are several options. I am using the sevenbase body, and so I downloaded the Sevenbase_UNP_CBBE file that you provided and installed it using the Nexus Mod Manager. I ran FNIS afterwards and there is a slight jiggle, but when using one of the idle animations there is no collision, the breasts stay static.

Can anyone help me with this? Am I supposed to install something else, or was using the Nexus Mod Manager to install the file the incorrect thing to do?

Thanks

Hi clp, I decided to try to get HDT working and I am trying to follow instructions best as I can. I am sorry if I am asking same questions as others and I read through many many posts but nothing seems to work for me.

1. I installed the skeleton http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

2. I installed 7b TBBP body

3. I input HDT into skse plugin folder http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25488-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

4. I input the plugins from "HDT for Svenbase etc" into skse plugin folder

5. I use modorganizer to launch skse

6. I also try using your havok breast physic for beginners but have same problem

What step am I missing? Maybe my load order is wrong?

NSFW pictures of problemms

Problem 1: My character's breast gets bigger depending on how she stands (I am using Sexy IDle Anim from red)

Problem 2: When my character leans like in the one picture the breasts go into her body

Problem 3: When she lies on floor, breasts stretch up

Problem 4: There is no breast collision

Problem 5: When I jump her breasts stretch

post-9642-0-49330100-1398837611_thumb.pngpost-9642-0-97151500-1398837620_thumb.pngpost-9642-0-94430800-1398837645_thumb.png

Hi, this mod looks amazing!

I'm a little confused about how to install this, though since there are several options. I am using the sevenbase body, and so I downloaded the Sevenbase_UNP_CBBE file that you provided and installed it using the Nexus Mod Manager. I ran FNIS afterwards and there is a slight jiggle, but when using one of the idle animations there is no collision, the breasts stay static.

Can anyone help me with this? Am I supposed to install something else, or was using the Nexus Mod Manager to install the file the incorrect thing to do?

Thanks

You'd have to either edit your Body and your armor, and enter NiStringExtraData.

That's a lot of work. I suggest you, use this Mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/

The mod is described and some descriptions of hdt-xml, etc.

Also the link for the correct skeleton is in the description

Hi clp, I decided to try to get HDT working and I am trying to follow instructions best as I can. I am sorry if I am asking same questions as others and I read through many many posts but nothing seems to work for me.

1. I installed the skeleton http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

2. I installed 7b TBBP body

3. I input HDT into skse plugin folder http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25488-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

4. I input the plugins from "HDT for Svenbase etc" into skse plugin folder

5. I use modorganizer to launch skse

6. I also try using your havok breast physic for beginners but have same problem

What step am I missing? Maybe my load order is wrong?

NSFW pictures of problemms

Problem 1: My character's breast gets bigger depending on how she stands (I am using Sexy IDle Anim from red)

Problem 2: When my character leans like in the one picture the breasts go into her body

Problem 3: When she lies on floor, breasts stretch up

Problem 4: There is no breast collision

Problem 5: When I jump her breasts stretch

If you use ModOrganizer, you need the files install with MO, skeleton, etc.

hmm well the order was proper in MO: hdtphysic, body, skeleton

different extensiondefault.xml files seem to have no effect.

im missing something because every change i seem to do keeps char the same, breasts shift in size when char stance changes etc

hmm well the order was proper in MO: hdtphysic, body, skeleton

different extensiondefault.xml files seem to have no effect.

im missing something because every change i seem to do keeps char the same, breasts shift in size when char stance changes etc

Have you chosen the right HKX?

Do you use custom race with its own skeleton?

FNIS started with MO?

There is every indication that the reason is the skeleton - incomplete or  incorrect installation.

Holy shit it finally works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-9642-0-75721900-1398856596_thumb.pngpost-9642-0-92183900-1398856592_thumb.png

I updated FNIS

I disabled ECE

I reinstalled the skeleton and body for the 9001st time

I disabled "Sexy Vanilla Armour for UNP and Sevenbase with BBP"

thank you based clp, now I just need to see if I can get ECE back..

PS I luv u

Edit: I believe one issue was ECE and Racemenu do not like HDT together...I will have to use Racemnu only now

Holy shit it finally works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I updated FNIS

I disabled ECE

I reinstalled the skeleton and body for the 9001st time

I disabled "Sexy Vanilla Armour for UNP and Sevenbase with BBP"

thank you based clp, now I just need to see if I can get ECE back..

PS I luv u

Edit: I believe one issue was ECE and Racemenu do not like HDT together...I will have to use Racemnu only now

In skeleton install is a option for ECE.

I use RaceMenu with ECE.

With the skeleton I always selected the box to have ECE sliders compatibility, but when I finally tried disabling ECE everything worked. So I am not sure how  to fix that problem. I will go ask in the skeleton thread for help getting ECE and Racemenu to work

With the skeleton I always selected the box to have ECE sliders compatibility, but when I finally tried disabling ECE everything worked. So I am not sure how  to fix that problem. I will go ask in the skeleton thread for help getting ECE and Racemenu to work

1) install ECE v1.2 full

2) install your fenale body mashes and tenxtures

3) instal SOS

4) install your male textures

5) (optional) install Realistic Ragdoll Force and Force

6) intall XPMS 32 Skeletion Extended vers. with ECE spcial sliders

overwrite all ^_^

I just got around to installing all the stuff for bouncy breasts and it's working splendidly. However, size of breasts everywhere in the game shrunk by some degree. When you bring up a menu or the console you can see how the breasts "resets" to their original size when static, but when you return to gameplay they go back to their smaller state, I think it might've been because of these here files but even if this is not the case, does anyone have a solution?

I do not know if the problem still exists:

If your breasts are flatter in the game (and larger/fuller in console or menu):

Edit the XML with JFF.

In Constraints for left and right breast -> Joint -> Increase the value of Y in Pivot B.

post-25678-0-45867100-1399043124_thumb.jpg

I just got around to installing all the stuff for bouncy breasts and it's working splendidly. However, size of breasts everywhere in the game shrunk by some degree. When you bring up a menu or the console you can see how the breasts "resets" to their original size when static, but when you return to gameplay they go back to their smaller state, I think it might've been because of these here files but even if this is not the case, does anyone have a solution?

Edit the XML with JFF.

In Constraints for left and right breast -> Joint -> Increase the value of Y in Pivot B.

attachicon.gifJoint.jpg

I upgraded to HDT PE 14.28 and now.. the two breasts moves horizontally too much, even after I stopped continues to oscillate horizontally for a few seconds sembrarepiù making a jelly instead of a breast, with realistic motion and balanced

View in sequence:

post-204983-0-31231100-1399046719_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-56289100-1399046772_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-57057400-1399046795_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-91211100-1399046868_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-12248900-1399046888_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-60216000-1399047021_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-97340700-1399047039_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-06844400-1399047069_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-59350700-1399048323_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-28283800-1399048355_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-18887300-1399048391_thumb.jpg

What are the adjustment screens to JFF editor, that reduce / balance this phenomenon ?

and what are the JFF settings to be changed / editing, the horizontal excessive oscillation om the breasts ?

and.. the old HDT 10.24 (stable) dont have the horizzontal breast moves, but it is normal for the HDT 14.28, having a horizontally moving breasts in this way ?

should appear as the horizontal and vertical movement in a well-balanced 14.28 optimal configuration..?

Edit the XML with JFF.

attachicon.gifJoint.jpg

I upgraded to HDT PE 14.28 and now.. the two breasts moves horizontally too much, even after I stopped continues to oscillate horizontally for a few seconds sembrarepiù making a jelly instead of a breast, with realistic motion and balanced

View in sequence:

attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00007.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00008.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00009.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00010.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00011.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00012.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00013.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00014.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00017.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00018.jpg attachicon.gif2014-04-29_00019.jpg

What are the adjustment screens to JFF editor, that reduce / balance this phenomenon ?

and what are the JFF settings to be changed / editing, the horizontal excessive oscillation om the breasts ?

and.. the old HDT 10.24 (stable) dont have the horizzontal breast moves, but it is normal for the HDT 14.28, having a horizontally moving breasts in this way ?

should appear as the horizontal and vertical movement in a well-balanced 14.28 optimal configuration..?

Oh, this phenomenon is very familiar to me.

Man, what I was happy to have finally created a working XML for 14.28.

If you use an xml from 10:24 or earlier with the DLL 14.28, you get this applauding breasts.

Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right - Right?

There are two options:

1 Use an XML for 14.28

2 Modify the XML with JFF

- Contraints for left and right breasts

- Values ​​for the x-axis almost to zero, both for linear and for Angular

The best is probably the linear x-values ​​to zero and Angular to 0.1 up to 0.3.

Also check that the correct motor set at Linear and Angular.

Must be set for all three axes (x, y, and z) must be "hkpSpringDamperConstraintMotor".

I hope this helps.

1) install ECE v1.2 full

2) install your fenale body mashes and tenxtures

3) instal SOS

4) install your male textures

5) (optional) install Realistic Ragdoll Force and Force

6) intall XPMS 32 Skeletion Extended vers. with ECE spcial sliders

overwrite all ^_^

thanks mate got it working

the top two files in the download section should be all you need (the zip which contains the hdt.esm, hdt.esp, hdt for dawnguard/dragonborn and also the default extension .xml file)

there is also a tutorial to ensure you have the correct bodies and skeletons

EDIT: err sorry I was thinking of the wrong clp topic :P

this should be all you need

Really Noob Question .

I can't seem to get the Physic and Collision to work correctly . [Even without clothes/armor on]

I'm using the "sexy idle animation" mod . The animation & mod works perfectly but the Jiggles & Wiggles of my breast doesn't seem to work . Nevertheless the extension deems to be not working for me  :-/

Here's what I have .

-CBBE [i used a Custom Slider from Caliente's Body Slide]

-xp32 Skeleton

-FNIS User

-SKSE 1.06.16

-HDT Physic Extension

-Havok Object [ Also Does not work still ]

===Not Sure if this Mods Collide===

-Sanguines Debauchery / SexiS Defeat <---- It won't feel immersive/realistic if my melons don't jiggle during some banging  :-/

-SexLab

I also tried editing my shit using nifscope . I got the hdt.xml . Blocked NiStringData 

etc

Really Noob Question .

I can't seem to get the Physic and Collision to work correctly . [Even without clothes/armor on]

I'm using the "sexy idle animation" mod . The animation & mod works perfectly but the Jiggles & Wiggles of my breast doesn't seem to work . Nevertheless the extension deems to be not working for me  :-/

Here's what I have .

-xp32 Skeleton

-FNIS User

-SKSE 1.06.16

-HDT Physic Extension

-Sanguines Debauchery / SexiS Defeat <---- It won't feel immersive/realistic if my melons don't jiggle during some banging  :-/

-SexLab

I also tried editing my shit using nifscope . I got the hdt.xml . Blocked NiStringData 

etc

-CBBE [i used a Custom Slider from Caliente's Body Slide]  BBP/TBBP

-xp32 Skeleton EXTENDED

I also tried editing my shit using nifscope . I got the hdt.xml . Blocked NiStringData  Your xml's?

Really Noob Question .

Here's what I have .

-xp32 Skeleton

-FNIS User

-SKSE 1.06.16

-HDT Physic Extension

-SexLab

etc

-xp32 Skeleton EXTENDED

I also tried editing my shit using nifscope . I got the hdt.xml . Blocked NiStringData  Your xml's?

I use BBP . CHS to be precise 

I installed the Skeleton Extended and used the skeleton Rig HDT . I do not use the ECE Slider as I prefer Race Menu . And also I use FNIS so really I just installed the Skeleton Rig HDT . And the rest of the weapon skeletons . Didn't used them .

The xml's came from one of Monsto Bruke's HDT guides . http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25484-setup-breast-collision/

Really Noob Question .

Here's what I have .

-xp32 Skeleton

-FNIS User

-SKSE 1.06.16

-HDT Physic Extension

-SexLab

etc

-xp32 Skeleton EXTENDED

I installed the Skeleton Extended and used the skeleton Rig HDT . I do not use the ECE Slider as I prefer Race Menu . And also I use FNIS so really I just installed the Skeleton Rig HDT . And the rest of the weapon skeletons . Didn't used them .

The xml's came from one of Monsto Bruke's HDT guides . http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25484-setup-breast-collision/

HDT.xml, aha.

Here I have described something about the differences of hdt.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Also general to hdt and xml is described there.

In the Installation section is also a short step by step guide.

Maybe it helps.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic/

Another quick note:

You have Sykrim Start with the SKSE_Launcher.

This means that SKSE must be installed.

If you do the installations with Mod Organizer, set up Mod Organizer so, the FNIS and SKSE_Launcher can be started from the Mod Organizer.

Really Noob Question .

Here's what I have .

-xp32 Skeleton

-FNIS User

-SKSE 1.06.16

-HDT Physic Extension

-SexLab

etc

-xp32 Skeleton EXTENDED

HDT.xml, aha.

Here I have described something about the differences of hdt.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Also general to hdt and xml is described there.

In the Installation section is also a short step by step guide.

Maybe it helps.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic/

Another quick note:

You have Sykrim Start with the SKSE_Launcher.

This means that SKSE must be installed.

If you do the installations with Mod Organizer, set up Mod Organizer so, the FNIS and SKSE_Launcher can be started from the Mod Organizer.

Thanks alot ! I'll go over onto that . 

Yeah . I always start with SKSE and patch my Animations/Scripts with FNIS :) . Thanks . I'll update you through this post [Don't want to cause a spam in the thread]

Why not.

I also play Demonica.

Note: If your custome race has its own skeleton, you must also be installed in this skeleton-folder xmps extended.

Really really thanks alot ! I got to work ! Yay for jiggles !  :lol:  It's working great . 

Though I didn't really like on how CHS replace my CBBE body and my walking animations  :(  

Well , at least I got it working . I'll work on how to make my CBBE body to jiggle this time . And make it work for my Ashen Custom Race  :-/

Step by step . I'll read more of your guides and some of the guidings around here in the site  :D

[i'm new at all this {Physic forgive me haha]

Why not.

I also play Demonica.

Note: If your custome race has its own skeleton, you must also be installed in this skeleton-folder xmps extended.

Really really thanks alot ! I got to work ! Yay for jiggles !  :lol:  It's working great . 

Though I didn't really like on how CHS replace my CBBE body and my walking animations  :(  

Well , at least I got it working . I'll work on how to make my CBBE body to jiggle this time . And make it work for my Ashen Custom Race  :-/

Step by step . I'll read more of your guides and some of the guidings around here in the site  :D

[i'm new at all this {Physic forgive me haha]

This is good if it works in principle.

Moreover, we are all new with HDT PE.

Some of today, some for 07-08/2013.

When I read some tutorials, then perhaps rather more of today.

That's all I want to tutorials rather not write, for I have good mood and it should remain so.

In short, all are new to the topic.

I know at least no professional who knows all the traps for every body, every ENB, any custom race, each custom Armor etc..

So welcome to the club of the Clueless.