Hey! can someone tell me what hair is this? can't seem to find it :-/

attachment.php?aid=14055

Thanks

look at the first page under the beautiful hair spoiler image' date=' at the second last row, i think thats it

[/quote']

i checked in game and it's different :-/ no one seems to know it

It's possible, but not while using Skyrim's hair shader. You can make a hair with one color, while being able to change the color of it's highlights by splitting the mesh if you wish.

You could try setting different up different hair shading colors for the hair parts in nifskope, but I'm not sure what would happen once you used showracemenu and starting flipping colors. It may work, or you might just end up with two different shades of the same color.

Hi. Need help out there.

I'm having a dumb problem with missing hair, since I can't figure it out, which one of the disabled mods('cause I don't have this type of hair anymore) in my game contains the missing hair :\

So here's my screen made about 2 months ago:

b8dbf8cc86a9.png

Then, suddenly, I found my character bald (wtf!?) after a bunch of misc. mods had been disabled. When I re-enabled them, I couldn't find the hair anyway.

I miss them. I need them. Help me, please. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

K I guess I'll ask it here... does anyone know a) male hairstyles that don't suck OR B) know how to convert sims 3 hairstyles? I'm so tired of all my men having awful hairstyles and I'm this close to attempting to convert my good hairs from TS3 into Skyrim hair but being someone who's never worked in 3DSmax/blender/whatever that's a far chance. And I mean... we have ladies' hair from TERA, why not some guy hairs from TERA, too? Blah.

No more girly hair and no more of this anime hair. I just want some regular looking hair that isn't terrible like the default hair either!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a guide or can anyone tell me how I can merge hair packs together so they won't conflict? I'd like to combine Apachii, Lovely Hairstyles, Lore Friendly Hairs and the TERA hair pack together as running Apachii with anything else causes a crash when switching to female on the showracemenu.

Does anyone have interest in fixing the Numenume Hair pack that is available at Nexus?

Some of the hairs change colors in certain lights and become transparent indoors and outdoors(like when using a candlelight spell and it is hovering over your head), and underwater some hairs disappear and you look bald. I really like the ponytail hairs and don't want to give up on this mod.

I made a thread asking this question but just now saw this thread and I hope someone might have a thought on the matter.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...