same to LoloPinky can't download tera hair from mediafire. thanks to the people who make this mods and to the one who share them here. kudos.

I had a look on the TERA mod collection and it has the hair in it. I've downloaded it and tested it and everything works fine' date=' so you can grab it from here.

Made standalone for all hairs here. Let me know of problems.

2/13/2012

--Hair Pack V2--

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Hair fix update

-Updates-

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAh5NZ2TO3g

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*2/26/2012

---Non replacer Hair pack - For Replacers only----

Quick compiled list of replacer only hairs

CH18 Hair

Lightning's Hair

MTOH Hair

RANs Hair01

RANs Hair02

RANs Hair06

Sims 3 Hair01

SKS 15

SKS 16

SKS 18

SKS 19

SKS 20

SKS 21

SKS 22

SKS 23

SKS 24

SKS Ren 09

Soya Hair

Replacer to Non Replacer Hairs

Endiness, your non-replacer pack worked perfectly! Thanks for sharing it!

And thank you so much, Sisgood for this thread! So many pretty hairs :D

can someone upload the 'MORE SKS Hairs!' to some other place where i dont need to sign up for yet another service i wont use often enough bit will get my inbox flooded with junk mail from my email address being sold.

yes 4shared wants me to sign up to dl a hair pack. nothanks. im already a member of far too many file services that i dl'd like 3 files from in the past yr.

I'm using Apachii Sky Hair mod and it freezes on the "showracemenu" console command. I see other comments about the freezing issue as well, so I'm relieved that it isn't just me that is experiencing this problem.

I recently re-installed all my mods and now I have this freezing problem on the race menu with the .esm from Apachii Sky Hair activated. I still have access to all the hairs in-game though. It's just whenever I activate the .esm in the NMM that the game would freeze up in the race menu. I had the mod running without any problems at one point too.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Hi, ive found the best favorite Hair for me. Hair21:

SK_KKKhair.jpg

My Problem is there is a black stripe on the back of hair.

Behind:

M8k9P.jpg

Front:

mVxPY.jpg

Can someone fix that,please?:s

I will only play with that Hair for rest of my Skyrimlife :D

Hi' date='

I have some problems with a hair-mod and I think it's Ren's hair, but I don't know.

Look at the picture and I hope, you will help me.

I have downloadet a transparenty hair-version.

[/quote']

Yes it's ren hair

post a link of original mod.nt the new one,I'm currently working on that to make them less shiny

SKS4 hair seems to be broken (not the link), when I added it to my hair mod, it just gave a hairline texture and nothing else. I will check again in the CK after while to make sure I didnt accidentally use the hairline texture by mistake.

Also the link for the Tera hairs is broken. Please re-upload? :)

Hi' date='

I have some problems with a hair-mod and I think it's Ren's hair, but I don't know.

[/quote']

Yes it's ren hair

post a link of original mod.nt the new one,I'm currently working on that to make them less shiny

okay, I have located my problem and I had the vanilla-Hairs of the game overwritten and when I put out was that hair again, again all in balance.

But I have another problem with Rens Hair 3:

If I use this myself in the Old Republic NPC editor select them, the NPC gets in the game then missed two hairstyles, braids, and then the first with this hair.

Next gives me the editor at 03 and at 03Ren Hair 05yinsiyue an error message.

I have some problems with a hair-mod and I think it's Ren's hair' date=' but I don't know.

[/quote']Yes it's ren hair

okay, I have located my problem and I had the vanilla-Hairs of the game overwritten and when I put out was that hair again, again all in balance.

Hi there, so I'm also having a problem with my favorite hair.

attachment.php?aid=9274

I thought it was a Coolsims hair but it looks alot like the one Kwenkwang posted, though I'm not having the same issue with the back of the head. I have seen a lot of images with these same blocky bits in the front (image left) but I've also seen a few where it's smooth (image right) is there a newer version or a fix for this hair somewhere? Kwenkwang was this the hair you had a problem with? did you manage to fix it?

Thank you for your time :)

Horray! I found it!

Thanks to Kwenkwang for mentioning it was Ren's not Coolsims, and thanks to Panderus for dropping the link. Gonna leave this here incase anyone else is like me and having a hard time finding it.

post-15537-13597874953576_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

You need to go to this link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8119

A question for all around here. I had a mod called extended colours, which gave me moere options in hair colour, but only with a few of the original adaptations. since some updated hairpacks, i can only use the vanilla colours.

I already played around with reinstalling the mods and changing my load order (it ain't happenin).

Is there a (new?) mod that allows to have more colour options (like completely green, purple white, etc etc)?

Can you post its link?

You need to go to this link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8119

A question for all around here. I had a mod called extended colours' date=' which gave me moere options in hair colour, but only with a few of the original adaptations. since some updated hairpacks, i can only use the vanilla colours.

I already played around with reinstalling the mods and changing my load order (it ain't happenin).

Is there a (new?) mod that allows to have more colour options (like completely green, purple white, etc etc)?

Can you post its link?

[/quote']

thanks!

Here's all the hair mods I've found together. They are packed separately as I will be adding on to this collection. I'll just reply on this topic when I have found/uploaded new hairs. So far... I have the Stand Alone (will not overwrite) Peggy hairs' date=' some SKS sims, and Beautiful Hairs, original (shiny) textures.

LINK TO ALL THESE HAIRS AS STANDALONES!!!

SKS Hairs!

My 4Shared account!

Click for hairs!

Currently, there is no password, but if you are ever asked for one it will be Skyrim. That's easy to remember right?

****** UPDATES! *******

Direct link to the NEW stand alone beautiful hairs!

Link to hairs

Beautiful hairs pics!

beautifulhairs.jpg

Beautiful Hairs Alternate Textures!

Here

Update! Roy12 Gave me permission to link some hairs they ported over from other games here! Thanks Roy12!

Illusion Hairs

Update! Terra Hairs!

NOTE: THE WEIGHT SLIDERS ARE FIXED! RE-DOWNLOAD THIS!!!

vVFsm.jpg

FIXED Weight Sliders!

Update! Lovely hairstyles!

on the nexus

7403-1-1328124522.jpg7403-2-1328124523.jpg

7403-3-1328124523.jpg

Update! Athena Hair!

on the Nexus

7577-1-1328130957.jpg

Update! Soya's hair!

On the Nexus

7400-3-1327927872.jpg

Update! MORE SKS Hairs!

Direct Link to Hairs!

SK_KKKhair.jpg

UPDATE!!! New CH hairs!

Direct link to hair!

Make sure you check for other updates as there are more hairs available!

News!

I know for a fact that there are a LOT of new hairs being developed right now! I'd give you a preview but I want to keep it as a surprise! As soon as I possibly can, I will get you those new hairs!

thanks for making these available, but my link didn't work. ch18.rar asks for a password. I tried Skyrim and skyrim, neither worked.

hair looks really cute though :)